Canada is basically America with fewer blacks, latinos, rednecks, christcucks and quis...

Canada is basically America with fewer blacks, latinos, rednecks, christcucks and quis. Why wouldn't you want to move here?

Attached: images.png (205x246, 9.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/the-outcome-of-diversity/
renegadetribune.com/the-multi-racial-deformity-of-america/
renegadetribune.com/third-worldizing-america/
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/diversity-meta-analysis/amp/
renegadetribune.com/then-and-now/
news.utexas.edu/2022/01/07/racial-demographics-influence-school-choices-for-white-asian-and-latino-parents-finds-study-of-nyc-school-preferences/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Canada is gay lol

It's full of Canadians.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Any Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "funny", I guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking funny? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be funny. It's easy to be funny. You just don't have to say anything stupid.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

but more chans and jeets because our entire economy is built on inflated money laundered real estate and scamming brown people into diploma mills through student visas just so they can work at subway

It's been my experience that Canadadians are just awful people, be they non-black, non-latino, non-redneck or non-christcuck.

They make my skin crawl, they're in some uncanny valley between being Canadadian and being normal people.

Too many shitskinned chinks who wanted to flee China. Chinks are the niggers of Canada.

The only way you can tell Canadians from normal people is when they're dressed for outdoors.

Attached: canadadia.jpg (557x792, 56.52K)

Mexianon going off

Full of Indians

>overrun with chinks and poos
Literally Australia except with cold weather and no Pacific Islanders

Because its full of fucking leafs which are worse than all of these species combined.

Europe's abandonment of God is why it's dying. Canada's abandonment of God is why a literal faggot is running the country. The US has a strong and secure people because of God.

>i'm a faggot from a small town

Good to know. Canada is half foreign born faggotshit right now. The fact most pajeets and changs haven't hung all the LGBT already is kind of a mind blow.

>black, red and gold
Shitty, fake flag for a fake country. Germany's true colors are black red and *white.*
All the best flags are red and white.

>The US has a strong and secure people because of God.

KEK!
renegadetribune.com/the-outcome-of-diversity/

renegadetribune.com/the-multi-racial-deformity-of-america/

Third-Worldizing America
renegadetribune.com/third-worldizing-america/

The Negative Impact of Racial and Ethnic Diversity Upon Societies and Individuals. [Meta analysis / study library]
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/diversity-meta-analysis/amp/

Then and Now
renegadetribune.com/then-and-now/

New study finds that race is real and race realists are right.
news.utexas.edu/2022/01/07/racial-demographics-influence-school-choices-for-white-asian-and-latino-parents-finds-study-of-nyc-school-preferences/

Attached: american-fag-or-pedo-festival.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

no jobs here

Canada is becoming a second India. Better than niggers but if you love Indians so much why not just move to India?

Attached: based india.jpg (440x532, 49.29K)

Full off brain dead communistic faggots.

Canada's housing market is a gigantic ponzi scheme. At least muttland has cheap housing (comparatively speaking).

Attached: FPyaOr5WQAYynZu.jpg (1560x1240, 126.08K)

Oh no poor him he got the bobs he was asking for

Burn down the black house

Attached: 1658114237770814.jpg (700x432, 142.15K)

death by snu snu

Based, I need to get out of here anons. Some shithole in eastern europe would be infinitely better then being at the front edge of globehomo

Canada is known for not being a third world shithole like Mexico

>Why wouldn't you want to move here?
The white people are basically all faggots.

Attached: 8798787070754(1).png (1062x1200, 2.39M)

There are still a lot if christcucks here, but since they're canadian they'll break down crying or flip out if you aren't as well since they believe it is their goal in life to "save" people.

You need to understand that people work in Subway living their best live. Third world shitholes are no joke.

>Why wouldn't you want to move here?

Attached: TrudeauPride.jpg (960x665, 377.86K)