VERBAL DOWNVOTE!

>VERBAL DOWNVOTE!
>I AM DISPLEASED EVERYONE!
Why do faggot niggers feel the need to announce sage instead of letting people decide whether information is or is not relevant on their own accord?
Are these faggots just natural born plebbitors trying to find some form of an alternative to the downvote button?
What’s the psychology behind the verbal downvote spammer?
Do they not realize why announcing sage is a ban-able offense?

Attached: 96B165E8-9F7E-4C52-9682-44F737A5D431.jpg (1352x1799, 177.28K)

Op is a faggot 1pbtid

Why does it rustle your jimmies so bad

HERBED

because fuck you
sage

You should consider suicide, faggot

looks at the seething plebbit faggots, probably mass reporting too like trannies on plebbit

>phoneposter
>the absolute newfaggotry
It goes in all fields. Everyone who started using Any Forums after 2007 should die btw

I do all the time but then i think about how happy it makez me to make others miserable

Then do a backflip, the_donald kike

So you came out to your parents?

I've never seen a good thread saged

Yes. Then my father beat and raped me. Do you feel better about yourself now

Because there is a sustained effort to flood the board with constant stream of bait threads to divert our attention and moderate what we talk about, you absolute dinggus.
The more bait threads you bump, the longer they stay on the top page, syphoning peoples time and emotions on fruitless endeavours.
They cannot censor us here, that’s why they will use the proverbial megaphone so you cannot hear anyone.
That’s why you sage the 1pbtid if you feel inclined to post there.

Herb this shit

My brother in Christ, it grows in all fields

Yes now kys

No shit, but by announcing sage you’re trying to act as if we are a collective and engage in group think like some npc faggot. If you don’t want to engage don’t. By trying to influence/announce it to other anons like other anons are part of your army, or that any other user gives a fuck what you think you are acting like a female plebbit tranny.
>I don’t like this i NEED to let others know!!
>How will they know if this is a good or bad thread UNLESS I TELL THEM??

Attached: 4AEA9F34-9D0D-467E-9B2A-DE9CE98DF22E.jpg (616x353, 102.28K)

I hope you get sodomized

Slide threads I do. Because newfags on Any Forums don’t know what a slide thread is. Including this post.

Attached: 920377D7-0D0D-414E-9D05-B33A5FD4FED7.jpg (1284x1261, 1.01M)

Who are you talking to faggot? Other anons? This is exactly my point KEK.
You low iq retards are such feminine faggots acting like you have a following or something. Who are you talking to faggot?? No one here is your friend, nor are you anyones leader. This is an anonymous board, your plebbit refugee faggot

My problem isn’t so much this but that the other faggots that aren’t educating anons are saging whatever they don’t like then reporting like plebbit homos. I mena i know this site has been dead since 2016 but holy shit