>fucking shingles on a 70yr old man
>he describes it as the worst pain he ever felt in his life
>lasted a month then cleared up but still left scars
>the other 3 are all females
>one of my exs & two cousins
>my ex started with cycling issues just after her first shot
>she is on her second as it was a requirement for her job & now she has hives
>I don't know if the hives are related but I could only suspect
>the cousins both told me that they are having issues with their periods & had headaches after the vaxx
>strangely enough I have met people that know of vaxx injuries but will not elaborate due to privacy

Attached: RPE-L-COLBERT-0428-02.jpg (1860x1048, 345.29K)

I don't know a single person who has had an adverse effect of any kind and II'm STILL not getting it!

Attached: theGIGA.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Thanks for reading my blog post

Attached: 1657684805140.gif (512x384, 772.8K)

my aunt says it gave her cancer, she is doing chemo rn

>sister vaxxed
Surprise brain tumors and clotting
>dad vaxxed boosted
Surprise your dead
>stepdad gets 3rd boost
Surprise your dead
>sister-in-law gets vaxxed, develops cancer, gets boosted twice
Surprise she died too…
Fuck you pro vax faggots, shutting the world down on a larp and killing everyone

Got my first vaxx in March 2021.

First shot, arm slightly sore the next day. Went away after 48 hours. No other symptoms.

Second shot, arm VERY sore to the point I had a hard time moving it. Pain subsided with streaching and movement, went away in 48 hours.

Literally all. I've never had covid or had any other symptoms. I'm in great shape, work out 3 times a week and I'm active 7 days a week. 35 year old.

Just spoke to a counter cuck at a trade supplier -- random convo:
>wife has "palpations"
>sister-in-law "heart problems"

Attached: pfizer--HOMER_NO_REFUNDS.gif (685x576, 1.22M)

24M. I personally had mild heart palpitations after the 2nd shot. By the time I told my doctor who referred me to a cardiologist who put me on a heart monitor, it was several months later and the effects were like 98% healed and basically nothing was detected. The cardiologist didn't dismiss it though and wanted to do more testing, but at that point I just canceled everything as it wasn't worth my time/effort.
Haven't gotten any boosters, as I'm pretty healthy and young otherwise. Not worried about covid at all and I probably wouldn't have gotten vaccinated at all if it weren't for the coercion from our governments

Pic is an edit right?

>he was completely fine with his first and second shot
No, he wasn't -- he just didn't know it yet / could hide / ignore the symptoms.

>the third is what hurt him
It doesn't work that way -- it's a cumulative effect; a sum of its parts. If anything, the latter hits / "boosters" were less concentrated.

Attached: tmnt--EV-7-MAY-22.jpg (2537x1064, 776.83K)

Why is it a vax SCENE? Stupid gay word play Mr cold bear

SIL developed pericarditis
Neighbour had a stroke a week after 2nd
Coworkers son gets auto-immune disorder
Friend and his fiancée both have tachycardia now

You must live in the woods.

Attached: 515b5d66afa96f2ea200001a.jpg (400x271, 12.42K)

Got 2nd shot at the end of April, towards the end of June I developed shingles at the ripe age of 27.

Friend's grandfather went from being perfectly healthy to having joint issues so severe, he couldn't even grip a door knob to open the bathroom door.

Buddy died of a stroke at 36, his younger brother died in the same hospital ~6 months later also from a stroke. Both in good health, no family history stroke. Their mother is borderline catatonic from grief and I don't blame her.

If you are willing to share more details, I would add it into a anonymous testimony about shingles

Did you get the D-Dimer test?

My mom has myocarditis now, and went to the hospital last week, she's vaccinated + boosted.

I fucked this dude last year October, and he told me his mom suddenly died of cardiac arrest.

The Simpsons = Nostradamus: The Cartoon

Attached: simpson_predicts_9-11.jpg (620x330, 29.25K)

Know a woman who was fine before the shot and now is getting brain swelling and blood clotting. Has surgery soon to put a valve in her skull to drain fluid.

>
>Pic is an edit right?

Attached: vax-scene.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

Moderna in March and April 2021. Nothing yet but I’m so god damn paranoid about every little pain in my chest or soreness anywhere.

I’m able to exercise with no issue. I feel fine. My pain is mental because i regret it so so much. I wish i could fucking undo this mess. I’ll never ever boost for any fucking reason.

Wife's coworker had to retire because of clots and went into a coma

35 years old

Only minor side effects for me and everyone I know who was vaxxed

Not sure what else to add, it was the Pfizer vaccine.

I do remember getting a blood test, so probably. It sounds a little familiar. Don't remember the result, so it was probably negative.

Mudblood

Gf's mom had major recurrence of psoriatic arthritis. Took 6 months to go into remission.

Mom got shingles both times she took it. Brother got shingles once, managed to be in the 95th percentile of deadly moderna lots twice, said he'd get one every week if it kept his family safe (presenting the lot by lot data did nothing because muh TV said scary virus).

Gf's aunt got psoriatic arthritis.

Gf's cousin who's a massive vaxxtard leftist activist who advocated for forced vaccinations of everyone had myocarditis, has been hospitalized for "general muscle weakness" that she calls long covid. Her mom claims it's because she's very athletic, so covid attacked her muscles more. She's a pudgy burgeoning 30-something wine aunt who's never worked out in her life.

Attached: 165807154253898m.jpg (780x1024, 81.17K)

I got the aids now I am died. Woah is me, I are dead.

My arm still aches at the injection point a full 8 months after second jab. It comes and goes but there hasn't been a day since where I haven't experienced a dull pain in my left delt.
I also got very sick for three days after the second jab.
I was completely coerced into taking it and I will never forget it.

Attached: CNN vax timetable.jpg (999x826, 105.69K)

imagine being so scared of a small amount of mRNA. You'd go nuts and kill yourself if you found out how much foreign mRNA your body is exposed to on a constant basis.

are you gonna be ok?

Attached: 1657693266532.jpg (1024x574, 66.48K)

That's nice. I'm still not taking your clot shot.

Attached: laughing bart.png (898x900, 1M)

You know plebians who are getting sick from unrelated issues. All your friends are in their 30s or 40s and pity your autistic speculation. You choose to be immersed in their world and believed you found support, your age has made you question this though, but your subconscious drags it towards suspicions of the vaccine. The vaccine is evil, everything is, you're the only one who hasn't realized this yet. There is no place for you in this world, choose isolation, but do so in a way that doesn't indulge sinful desires.

Attached: 1636161252564.png (615x870, 236.48K)

The gif in the lower left is from Homer's Triple Bypass, aired in '92.
The Dr. Nick sign was edited from this, one of the modern intro gags, episode unknown.

I really liked Homer's Triple Bypass as an episode. They really took a serious approach without getting too dramatic to the point where you couldn't laugh at the jokes. The scene where Homer has a heart attack is insanely well-animated, too.

Attached: tumblr_m0y3hxJ5h91qzcv7no6_500.jpg (454x384, 57.41K)

They took my foreskin when I was a defenseless child. It's almost the same except for the fact that you're a pussy, cunt, bitch that volunteered because you are a faggot.

I'll take my chances with C19. Besides, the spike strain in the vaccines is so far behind current variants, even the boosters might as well be useless.

and you haven't murdered any doctors?

I'm double vaxxed, but I'm not going to get any more shots because it's pretty clear that the vaccine is simply not effective, safety completely aside. It's basically on the same level as the yearly flu shot which people ignore too

Too soon for that, will be less risky in the future.

When I got the second shot of the vaccine I had some of the worst nausea I had ever felt, and it lasted the entire night. It was at its worst at around 6 or 7 am, and I went and sat on the toilet. My hands were going numb and my fingers were spread out wide. My hands were stuck like that and I was freaking out thinking the vax was going to make me a cripple. I took a shit and the nausea immediately went away, and after that I just felt weak for 2 days, and I haven't had any symptoms after that... yet

2 weeks after my dad my dad got his second shot, he suddenly getting a bad, indescribable feeling. One night it was so bed he was breathing heavily and freaking out, so I had to call 911. They kept him for a few hours but couldn't find anything wrong. He has a history of high blood pressure and panic attacks but he hadn't experienced it for a long time, but it started again and it lasted for weeks. He's fine now but ever since his second shot he also has a constant ringing in his ear that he says drives him crazy. When we'd go to doctor appointments he would bring it up and even the doctors would confess they know about that and it is indeed an uncommon side effect. He still has it over a year later. The idiot went ahead and got the booster too even though I kept telling him not to, and that bad feeling he would get started again for a few weeks then stopped.

I haven't really spoke to people much about this IRL, besides a woman I know that told me that she was having period irregularities, following the initial vaccine.

What's ur race and gender and IQ/profession

I got extremely sick after the 1st dose, had to take time off work. Felt shitty after the 2nd dose but could still function. That's all I've gotten, been almost a year since.

My great aunt died pretty soon after getting pfizer #1. My sister had a miscarriage after J&J. Her period has been erratic ever since. My other sister started have periods that last 2 weeks with heavy bleeding. No I dont talk to my sisters about their periods. I overheard them in the car.

I know you're just the average leafposter faggot, but I sincerely hope someday you'll face the same type of choice that I had to make.

Attached: trudeau vax pass change within 1 year.png (2044x850, 1.32M)

Vax killed my daughter 27 years ago TODAY. All vax are bad. CoSheep 1984 "vax" is a gene editing tool/experiment. Pharma is indemnified from all liability for any vax. My grandfather had a stroke within 2 hours of a forced flu shot. Never regained full speech. Stroke is a compensable injury under VICP via NCVIA of 1986. There's a gov doc of approx 500 pages on the Obama admin site written in 2002 laying out nano-info-cogno-bio, all being implemented via CoSheep 1984 vax and tests, as we speak. Only Purebloods will survive and still have a soul.

This is very concerning.

Attached: 1657942858110m.jpg (797x1024, 102.06K)

Got an email that a guy at my job in his 20s dropped dead the day I was fired for being unvaxxed. No reason given. Took it as a sign from God that I did the right thing

Weird, a guy in my town got Covid and recovered but it gave him basically permanent ringing in the ears, so bad that eventually killed himself. This was in 2020.

user you should see ur cardiologists as the vaccine is progressive and you will have flare up's from time to time. If it worsens its good to know why and what to do. The Canadian health care system takes forever so u may as well wait in queue.

faggot

Incorrect. First booster is 88 strands of infectious bacteria, second booster is 4 strands of HIV.

You need more boosters, superspreader.

Just stop working. Do I have to do all of your thinking?