Flee to Russia

Russia is a majority (80%) European right wing autocracy where fags, trannies and niggers who cause trouble are thrown in jail or work camps. The remaining 20% Turk, Muslims and Chinks are drafted and used as canon fodder while they live in containment provinces with pre-appointed European (ethnic-Russian) leaders.

No where else will be safe except Russia or maybe parts of central Europe.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!458658658bb.jpg (2688x1316, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn9AHgWDDiY
youtu.be/v0KE3aSH7DI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine being this retarded lol

>American opinion
Lol go to St Petersburg or Moscow and tell me how le based and trad it is. Go see how many muslim churkas and mongols get shipped into ethnic Russian lands by le based and trad putin, who imprisons and murders Russian ethnonationalists.

The rural region of Canada I live in is still pretty comfy. Not so sure Russia would be a step up from that.

I was thinking the same.

But the problem is instability and uncertainty about how Russia will work after Putin finally steps down.

Russia is on a massive upward trend now, but the next leader could fuck everything up.

Generally that's thought to be either Medvedev or Shoigu and neither is as competent as Putin.

i'd bet that st petersburg and moscow are more based than london and paris

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn9AHgWDDiY

No nigger in sight

They are flooding the shires with niggers.

Frodo is literally having his homeland taken over by orcs

Attached: Chancellor_Rishi_Sunak_(cropped).jpg (2708x2088, 1.7M)

I love my country i just hate every faggot who doesn’t uphold the ideals of it squatting on my land. I will gladly die and be buried on this soil.

Stark contrast to Paris.
Nigger free.

>Flee to Russia.

Yean, nah...I'm okay thanks.

>Russian ethnonationalists.

Russians are mutts. They have no ethnicity.

What the shit is Russian shilling here unironical or just Russian bots?

Very Important Nigger Info MegaThread

Attached: 1638844190367.jpg (467x600, 72.75K)

You want me to hate my country. But I hate Russia for undermining it. Can’t wait till the civil war starts! I’ll sit back and wait for the war with Russia to begin.

youtu.be/v0KE3aSH7DI

No trees. Don't they like nature there?

China is where the future is at. Russia will merely be a resource appendage to it, with lots of mudslimes thrown in.

Attached: 1647840079765.png (939x757, 322.41K)

Only area where Russia is different is that they are good on LGBT shit. Otherwise, not much difference.

Attached: le based jewtin.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>undermining it
But when you subhumans undermine every other country it's A-ok. Have a taste of your own medicine you fat delusional fuck.

Saw them in San Francisco at DNA lounge in the 80s. Small venue. Like 250 people.

80s was the last free decade. By mid 90s the world would change for the worst

Attached: 1641376555093.png (1039x818, 1.09M)

And then get framed for a crime and become a political prisoner? You get ‘em retard

Attached: D7344A9D-907C-4A9F-9CA3-7E983094398B.jpg (474x266, 14.5K)