Treblinka Chief Commander Kurt Franz Syas He Gassed Jews

What's his deal? Is he lying to protect his ass, somehow? Did he actually do this?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 02-32-42 Interview with Treblinka Chief Commander kurt franz.png (728x666, 198.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/texts/Talmud
archive.org/details/GermanyMustPerish1941/1941 - Germany Must Perish! - Theodore N. Kaufman/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From what I recall of what was proven at the Nazi trial, Auschwitz guards did use the exhaust from gasoline generators that had to run anyway, and dumped the exhaust into chambers to kill Jews without wasting bullets. It was later found that this entire process, although less expensive than the other methods, was extremely impractical and so only a few hundred people actually died this way. You still had to dispose of the body, which was why they turned to starving the bodies first to make them lighter before cremation.

The majority of Jews that did die, died of untreated disease and famine that the prison guards were also suffering from.

One thing the Jews like to forget that during the Holocaust, the Jews had declared war on Germany first, so their failure to leave the country after declaring war on them, was a pretty bone-headed thing to do.

America did the same thing with the Japanese during both world wars. The only difference was they didn't run out of food in the enemy-combatant containment camps.

Jews forget that they weren't put into camps because of their race, they were put into concentration camps because they were credible threats and soldiers in a WAR.

All Jews had to do is not declare war on Germany and no Jews would have died. It's literally that simple

inb4 Not French Not Jewish

Yes, the Nazis really did try to exterminate the Jews and had to be stopped because you can't just go genociding an entire race.
Hitler got what he deserved and so did Nazi Germany.

He also claims something similar:
>they were lifting the bodies out of the gas chamber and mass graves with cranes and excavators to burn them, after.
>The gassings were done by a French truck (a Saurer) that was hooked up to the chamber and had its exhaust pumped in
I'm still on the fence about gas chambers or mass executions in the camps, especially with the numbers they give. But, I completely agree with everything else you said. I would add that it wasn't just the declaration of war, but the amount of subversion and destruction they had been disproportionately involved in before all that.

>Jews had declared war on Germany firs
there is no authority for the jews to make such a declaration

>inb4 Not French Not Jewish
Being gassed?
>Yes, the Nazis really did try to exterminate the Jews and had to be stopped because you can't just go genociding an entire race.
>Hitler got what he deserved and so did Nazi Germany.
I agree. It's not nice to try to destroy an entire peoples, even if they were mean to you for centuries. So, Jews should stop doing that to Euro/Aryan/Causasian/White peoples, as well.
>Hitler got what he deserved
You mean a trip to South America for a well-deserved break?

World Zionist Congress

>there is no authority for the jews to make such a declaration
>no authority to...
Yes, that clearly stops determined and shady people from doing what they will. Just like with the CIA, Epstein, and many others.

Attached: 0d1784addc2d200502ea22753177b4e660cf92b6470d861e75163f25d022e818.jpg (720x726, 82.78K)

They could have tortured him to make him confess. There were multiple confirmed instances of this at the Nuremberg trials.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their
dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and
then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played
stupid. If all this didn’t help, they pretended not to understand, or,
if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes
which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely
different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and
pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you
tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like
slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next
moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows
so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn’t help but
agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step
forward, your amazement was great the next day. [He] had not the
slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old
nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly
challenged, affected amazement; he couldn’t remember a thing, except
that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn’t know what to be more
amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Attached: judea-declares-war-on-germany.png (900x600, 530.85K)

>They could have tortured him to make him confess. There were multiple confirmed instances of this at the Nuremberg trials.
Sure, but this is a much more recent interview under seemingly non-distressing conditions. I can't really "read" him, but I don't see anything to confirm one way or the other. He talks like many of the people "interviewed" for propaganda pieces like Spielberg's "non-fiction" works (eg End of Days), but he doesn't seem to show an obvious reason to do so. Maybe, since he was released from prison due to health concerns, he didn't want to give them a reason to send him back? But what did he have to lose, at that point? I'm just not sure if they broke him or he has some other reason to lie or if he might be telling the truth (as he understands it).

Attached: 2dd4224795d0e0d4.jpg (360x226, 16.51K)

most of the jews who died were not from or liveing in germany

Jews have not made an official declaration, now, yet are clearly at war with whites, internationally.

>judaism is based
It stopped being based in 0AD when most jews converted to christianity and the few who were left were fake jews pretending to worship abraham while really worshipping moloch.

there was also no authority for the japanese, but we put them in camps anyway.

>"Daily Express" Special Political Correspondent.
>A strange and unforeseen sequel has emerged from the stories of German Jew-baiting.
>The whole of Israel throughout the world in uniting to declare an economic and financial war on Germany.
>Hitherto the cry has gone up: "Germany is persecuting the Jews." If the present plans are carried out, the Hitlerite cry will be: "The Jews are persecuting Germany."
Sounds pretty direct and clear to me, Maybe you could criticize the legitimacy of the paper and say there's no supporting claim for this, but I think history books substantiate an effort to boycott German industry.
Also:
>Mrs. George Lansbury dead
Not Mrs. Lansbury! D:

Attached: 2d8f44f42f23b1e408d6648e1419add7384fd25fb7d28eba380aa0904b0a9892.png (676x456, 247.01K)

im not at war with any one
the nip goverment kamazkazied pearl harbour thats a declaration of war

So how did Hitler round up all the Jews in the entire world at the time, and then have them die in Germany?
Check the records, there were only 9 million jews in the entire world in 1941. And six million of them died. Then in 1950 the Jews resurfaced and the world population was back up to former highs.

How does a population suffer a 2/3rds loss and recover in 4 years?

>effort to boycott German industry.
nazis pass antisemtic legislation jews around the world stop buying german shit if thats war we should be able to kill bds niggers
>die in Germany?
the camps were in poland
>and recover in 4 years?
we are like rabbits

Regardless if you have or not, the rest of your friends have.

Attached: jews 6.jpg (742x1024, 142.87K)

I think it's a redpilling channel that brings up things that challenge the common right-wing narrative without always debunking it. Most of their stuff seems to be posted by people who aren't actually defending Judaism. Sort of like Jewish Contributions.

no one i know is at war with any group of people

>worship abraham
we bever worshiped abraham we worship g-d

they were tortured and had their relatives threatened. It was a documented fact. They were put through testicular tortures and other horrors.

Your entire religion classifies anyone not in your special kike club of being slaves to your ratty race.

Attached: jews 3.png (753x867, 113.33K)

that meme is full of fake shit

Attached: talmud.png (1937x1222, 2.91M)

Duck a barrel of cocks shlomo I hate the antichrist

>I hate the antichrist
dont care

based and red-pilled

>nazis pass antisemtic legislation jews around the world stop buying german shit if thats war we should be able to kill bds niggers
I mean, if they're in Israel, sure. The only argument for doing it here or in Europe is if you claim those as Israeli/Jewish(-controlled) nations.
Conversely, this can be an argument for leaving these people alone:
>Think of what our efforts to stop them would lead to!
>we are like rabbits
Then how come your birth rates haven't been staying steady, since then? Is the current number/percentage acceptable? Or have other Jews gotten poisoned by the same environmental and psychological stuff affecting whites and other peoples in developed nations? Wouldn't be surprised, since there isn't a huge separation in diet or media consumption between Jews and non-Jews in Western countries.

Hahahaha fuck you

All those Chosen by satan, all who bear the mark of cain must perish, if they survive they will be the gog and magog in the end times

tabloid garbage your not to bright are you? not every headline reflects reality the writer of this had no authority to act on behalf of all or even most jews

Jews should be genocided for real

>Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuse wording."
>Libbre David 37: "If a jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death."

>I mean, if they're in Israel, sure
why should it matter were they are the germans killed jews outside of germany
the concept of satan is very difrent to us you christians agrandize him to jews he is a small fry
>Libbre David
no such tractate in the talmud look this stuff up on sefaria.org/texts/Talmud and see for yourself

>no one i know is at war with any group of people
Are your friends more right-leaning or super moderate, then?
At that point, definitely. Hard to find details on it, unless you really look hard, but it's there. I'm just curious why he's acting like this now.

Attached: 6c60c1e221c5920cf4818891f32e4083c288b67fbfddae9a1ad9fd8820d7269b.jpg (711x900, 63.97K)

jews worldwide shouldn't have banded together to picket, boycott, loot and destroy anything and everything German. This happened prior to Hitler's "war" on jews. In short, jews shouldn't band together at a rate of 85-90% to wage war on humanity if they don't wish to be treated as enemies. There's a very good reason why they've been hated by every single nation they've ever cohabitated with.

there mostly trump voteing libretarians im by far the most right wing becuase i belive in authoritarianism
>at a rate of 85-90%
this number you pulled out of your ass it has no bases in realty

Attached: jewtrump.webm (480x848, 1.86M)

I hope no one reads the book "Germany Must Perish," which was released before World War II and advocated the forced sterilization and genocide of the German people.

archive.org/details/GermanyMustPerish1941/1941 - Germany Must Perish! - Theodore N. Kaufman/