Untitled

Attached: hercules.jpg (590x366, 19.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3211703
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-barbarity-of-a-nation/2015/07/31/344f5140-36eb-11e5-9739-170df8af8eb9_story.html
archive.is/NjbZJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Science says life begins at conception.
[citation needed]

Attached: om nom nom nom.jpg (837x1024, 50.41K)

Oy vey

It's a little odd that so many of this guys irrelevant tweets get posted on here

Science says life begins with these nuts

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3211703

Based Hercules.

Christians are the same way.

Science says ALL life is simply genes that interact with each other and the environment. And also that 100% of genetic material is present at the moment of conception. Source: a middle school biology text. My how the tables have turned.

>citation needed

Sorry sweaty, we don't do our own research, we simply trust doctors

Replicating cells is life.

Pardon, two gametes come together to create the cell that begins replicating. This is fact. This is science. You are a science denier. Don't even bother responding, you fucking loser.

Here you go bro

Attached: dirty-crack-pipe.jpg (600x390, 24.77K)

No cap I saw the tweet before I saw the author and I KNEW it was my nigga Sorbo.

You must be a youngster. In the mid 90s this guy was about as alpha chad as anyone ever was. He was about the biggest tv star in the world at one time. I mean every dude in america watched his show. What he says has leverage like it or not.

A z-list daytime cable actor

Life may begin at conception, but pregnancy begins at implantation.

Most of the time when having sex, conception will occur. Equally most of the time, the zygote wont implant in the uterine wall, and wont get the nourishment it needs.

thats like saying pewdiepie or rogan are just some loner in a shed with a webcam

NO BAD TO GIVE KITTY PIZZA

> Source: a middle school biology text
Now maybe pic up an advanced biology book that says men are women, foetuses aren't human and niggers are people

A fetus becomes a baby at birth, and a baby becomes a person sometime over the year or so after they are born

So its okay to kill a baby until “sometime over the year or so after their born”?
>flag
oh

it obviously does

>When life begins is a scientific, not a philosophic or theological, question: Life begins when the chromosomes of the sperm fuse with those of the ovum, forming a distinctive DNA complex that controls the new organism’s growth. This growth process continues unless a natural accident interrupts it or it is ended by the sort of deliberate violence Planned Parenthood sells.
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-barbarity-of-a-nation/2015/07/31/344f5140-36eb-11e5-9739-170df8af8eb9_story.html

archive.is/NjbZJ

If its up in the air of when a person is actually a person, you should abort that horse toothed faggot who is shitting up your country.

Nah, make the cutoff birth to be safe

When a human qualifies as a person has been up in the air forever

>lets say its a person when the moon goddess' light touches its brow
>fuck what science says
lol absolutely niggercattle