Are Airsoft Guns Kino? As a Canadian

I live in this shithole of a country called Canada and I was trying to find a way to get into guns without looking suspicious. So I decided to pick up airsoft, not the gay plastic shit. I got a cool replicate of a m4 and a Ak-74. So anons I wanted to ask if its cool, and what other guns that are cool to collect. Debate and share some thoughts on airsoft

Attached: airsoft.jpg (259x194, 8.18K)

what do you mean by "cool"?

don't be a faggot. You can own guns in Canada. Get your PAL. Nobody thinks your airshit is cool, you fucking noguns faggot.
Kill yourself.
If you even bothered to learn the laws, you'd know there's even shit americans can't get that we can get.

What is this cool of which you speak and from whence does it originate? We here are of the chud, I am told.

Airsoft is gay and not political. Go get a cheap russian or bug sks.

This. We can even get cheap chink type 81s in Canada. OP has no excuse. Maybe he's a troon and didn't pass the mental health check lmfao

you sir are a fag, im not going to get stalked by the government to get a shitty hunting rifle, I live in the city so there is a 100% i cant get no guns, go kys you prairie fag

I saw a video of a Japanese airsoft pro trying the same shooting with a real handgun for the first time, and he did extremely well.

This is a data mining thread

there's a difference between airsoft and airguns, just saying

>Are Airsoft Guns Kino?
Yes, just remove the soft.

Attached: 1619607298693.png (1896x1073, 655.37K)

are you a nigger of some sort?

airsoft? aren't those like pellet rifles? i used to play with those as a kid

this. you can still practice with an airsoft rifle. not quite the same but it works.

no it's 6mm plastic pellets while pellet rifles are .177

*plastic bbs

lmao the ones i played with were metal pellets. i don't remember i was a child, i use adult weapons now

get real guns faggot

fucking kek nice that must've been fun, enjoy the real deal ameribro

Wait... Can airsoft guns use solvent traps?
I see hilarious defense pleas here...

No Castle Law in Canada. Owning a gun at home is useless.

A PAL is valid all across Canada buddy, and you are allowed to own firearms even in a downtown core....

Airsoft is cool.... until like 17-18. Then kinda silly. Then again, I'm a dad, and having the time of my life playing with my son and friends. But we also shoot real guns on a regular basis as well.