Another Mass Shooting

Go to mall, get shot. Go to school, get shot. Go to 4th of July parade, get shot. Go to concert, get shot. Go to Walmart, get shot. Go to church, get shot. Go to nightclub, get shot. Go to movie theater, get shot.

I’m so fucking tired of it all. We’re the only country with a constant mass shooting problem and it gets bigger and worse every year.

Attached: 22566FC2-D33C-443B-8F9C-24D65C4B7680.jpg (1242x1285, 826.9K)

>good guy with gun stops it at four dead
Yup.

>the more americans
>the less americans

Attached: 1637756382720.png (449x459, 133.79K)

>I’m so fucking tired of it all. We’re the only country with a constant mass shooting problem and it gets bigger and worse every year.
thank your glownigers

honestly, all of these things suck and you should be shot for doing them

Nobody shoots jews for staging those things.

honestly america is a third world voilent shit hole

Why do they never kill someone important, like a politician or CEO? Nope, just kill some fucking randos and accomplish nothing.

Any description of video of the shooter? Surely a mall has plenty of security cams.

no, I mean, the mall and concerts and such, they're all lame

Didn't one tried to shoot up Kavanaugh but got caught

Move to Canada, faggot.

Getting down to the root of it. This is why I like Brazilians, they don’t bullshit.

Shooting each other is American culture

its the wild west dude. i never leave the house without a gun

It’s so bad these days that mass shooters are getting shot at their own shootings
* ba dum tiss *

It's easy to stop mass shootings if you just deport the nonwhites. Nonwhites are poisoning the culture of the USA both genetically and culturally. Notice how every European country has very few shootings and practically every nonwhite country is a violent shithole. Prior to mass nonwhite immigration into the US, these shootings didn't exist.

People on the left just like complaining about shootings but never actually take any steps to solve the problem. They are doing it all for show. If they actually cared about these victims, they would deport the nonwhites.

Pretty sure that was a glownigger setup

>wake up in america
>start shooting
it's the attitude, stupid!

Attached: crimo_cop_car.jpg (777x851, 384.95K)

Trust me MK Ultra fags get all of the media attention. We don't if we succeed in torching a masonic lodge. I'm shit posting from heaven using a VPN.

Attached: 25 year old loser.png (1200x800, 338.01K)

Americans really need to go out and get their concealed carry permits and arm themselves.
Glowniggers are desperate for full fascist control over our country.

Made me chuckle

Did the police accidentally shoot and kill the armed civilian that saved countless lives?

Answer this, why is it getting worse every year? The US has always had armed citizens, why is it such a problem now?

Yawn

Attached: file.png (895x409, 66.84K)

When will someone do something and finally euthanize the niggers and mud?

Kikes pissed off that their feddie-groomed killer got shot.

Attached: 1657192712368.jpg (1200x1196, 926.1K)

IDK user, seems from the headline that this problem came to a quick resolution thanks to a gun being in the hand of a brave citizen. I love AMERICA

Because society has become increasingly sicker and sicker. Rome didn't fall in a day, be patient.