Its over

its over

Attached: 1657912161098.jpg (960x684, 45.68K)

China’s concrete isn’t concrete, it crumbles immediately, their cities are completely fucked in the next few decades. All fields

should have spent the money on their navy or jet engine research lmao

doesn't mean shit when it'll all be gone in 15 years tops
you did it wrong nigger lover

All fields doesnt literally mean all fields newfag

Attached: chinese concrete.webm (206x360, 2.93M)

Don’t bump shill threads you god damn newfags, fucks sake sage goes in the options bar

>Production of concrete creates CO2
>The Chinese do not kowtow to global warming nonsense
>Suddenly, China produces/uses more concrete than US

Attached: surprised.png (1731x1506, 439.22K)

Chinese don't really have any sort of tradition of building wood timber houses like the Europeans do though, so concrete consumption doesn't mean that much here

Attached: chinese-steelworker.webm (478x854, 2.55M)

China still has fly ash, too

>wasting concrete on disposable building projects that get demolished before anyone even lives in them
China must be destroyed if humanity is to survive. The Chinese are fundamentally incompatible with human life.

Attached: 1655167585244.webm (640x380, 2.34M)

Corncrete isn't concrete

Half of their concrete is corn cobs so it evens out.

>Saging a chink bashing thread
Never!!

Attached: 1657931533435.png (3340x1024, 279.67K)

time to learn mandarin

But it's a good opportunity to poke at China's abysmal infrastructure.

>hina must be destroyed if humanity is to survive. The Chinese are fundamentally incompatible with human life.
Written by the drug-ridden niggertranny who makes a living from bombing countries and pandering to literal kikes.

CORNCRETE

Attached: corncrete.jpg (750x869, 120.78K)

LOL bs 90% of the concert is carboard boxes

Like the collapsing 3rd world houses of USA?

That's because they put whatever the fuck is lying around nearby into their concrete, like empty cans and corn cobs and whatever chink got killed in a concrete manufacturing accident that day

Chinese fins typed this.

Concrete is soulless. Switch back to bricks/stones

Rebuilding tofu dreg projects constantly, must take up a lot of concrete.

Attached: 1658088980754028.png (1200x694, 526.89K)

>most wasteful nation
>source of all pandemics
>destroying the global environment just to make collapsible buildings that last a few months
Disgusting.

Don't they have a housing problem?
I heard a rumor that there's going to be a housing crisis soon in China. It was about how construction companies have to respect the state's Plan and build new districts across the whole China, but people only want to buy houses in a coastal area. So the companies have financial difficulties in continuing their businesses, since a lot of their housing ends up not being sold to anyone.
But it's just an info noise for me and I'm not bothered to fact check it. Would be glad if someone here could correct me.