Your bros warn you not to racemix and the bitch is crazy

>your bros warn you not to racemix and the bitch is crazy
>even your family hates her
>you still decide to marry+have kids with her
was Harry blackmailed or something?

Attached: 11955572-8151-4041-A56C-68DF4238F442.jpg (828x964, 273.35K)

>turning the last bastion of online free speech into a celebrity tabloid
imagine being you. sage.

Can I just say that I’ve never thought Princess Diana was attractive (she’s plain as hell) and I feel so vindicated seeing what homely sons she produced.

He's a c uck like his great-great uncle. She probably puts his bollocks in a vice and pounds him with a strap-on

White people are naturally predisposed to killing themselves and one another
this is self-evident

The Royal Families run a lot of the ops we attribute to jews, such as 9-11. They want to recapture the USA. Harry and Meghan's kid will be groomed to go into politics, and as an American born citizen can run for president. Even Meghan has been floated as a presidential candidate (half rate actress, but it would get a royal prince into the white house). It's part of the Royals' long term plans. In the same way that George Bush and Alan Greenspan were knighted, and Clinton and I think Obama were Rhodes scholars - Rhodes was all about rebuilding the UK empire. Do some research on Ghislaine Maxwell and how she pretty much grew up with Prince Andrew. Witnesses have seen photos of her going wayyy back with Prince Andrew and the royal family. They are running a lot of the ops. The Brit royal family are not our friends though their PR campaigns present them as such.

all major political figures have jewish handlers, even the royal family

Attached: 2BF6140F-B333-4821-9E61-DA7E6B056AD0.jpg (768x1024, 81.22K)

Very important nigger info thread.....

Attached: 1642877118553.jpg (467x600, 72.75K)

Harry was never the brightest. Even with his elite education he still had terrible grades.

his grandmother had his parents murdered, he's not royalty and was going to be gotten rid of somehow

Attached: 1578515703935.jpg (502x282, 21.46K)

I’m sure he’s got a dozen or so Epstein tapes hanging over his head.

She was in Hollywood, which means that she can give a tremendous blowjob and use her pussy like a vise. He fell for it.

mustve had great form on the blowie

Or that she has connections with Jews.

Meghan Markle and Amber Heard are my idols. I wish i was half as successful as them. They won life.

They know the Venetian dark arts. I wish i could do that. I hate being me. No one measures up in my life

Also imagine having sexist and transphobic "friends", wtf. What is wrong with people?

Checked and who the fuck is that?

straighten those naps

Attached: 38452085234583583.jpg (701x331, 50.39K)

She wears a nigwig. Harry didn’t know until he married her.

Pussy can ruin your life.

>won't shave his scraps of hair

This is how you know he's a cuck. Can't embrace like his brother or get transplants like Elon.

his family were like.. you're having a nigglet... wtf

this is a classic example of how think the shitskin world is

nothing has changed 99.99999% of people dont like seeing people the colour of shit its human nature its instinct you cant not

hating shitskins is perfectly healthy and natural

the most pathetic thing in the world is some schizo begging people to look at their schizo threads

no no no not like this gingerbros

Attached: 0_The-Duke-of-Sussex-and-Duchess-of-Sussex-are-seen-arriving-at-the-Auwal-Mosque-in-Cape-Town-on-day-t.jpg (615x820, 45.19K)

He's Di's little bastard and not royal, which is why he was allowed to marry the nog. The royal family could look woke without actually polluting the bloodlines.

She was a yacht girl aka pay to play std riddled whore

How much of a Chad do you to be to have an affair with poltical elite and then nut inside her?

This is true