TRUDEAU DECLARES WAR ON WESTERN CANADA

This retarded faggot and his stupid haircut are kicking a hornets nest

agriculture.canada.ca/en/about-our-department/transparency-and-corporate-reporting/public-opinion-research-and-consultations/share-ideas-fertilizer-emissions-reduction-target/discussion-document-reducing-emissions-arising-application-fertilizer-canadas-agriculture-sector

>Regional Variations
Fertilizer induced emissions are not spatially or temporally uniform across Canadian agricultural landscapes. The seasonal pattern of N2O emissions reflects the interaction between soil temperature, soil water and nitrate availability. Drier regions of the Prairies have much lower N2O losses than the moister regions of Eastern Canada. N2O emissions per hectare are greater in Eastern Canada as a result of the wetter climate and greater N application rates. However, the much larger land area in the Prairies vs. Eastern Canada results in greater total N fertilizer application in the Prairies and thus the total emissions are much higher in this region.

It is important to note that the strategies required to achieve the 30% N2O emission reduction objective will vary across the country as the emissions reduction potential is impacted by biophysical factors (soil type, soil humidity, climate), crop types, and climate change impacts.

>It is important to note that the strategies required to achieve the 30% N2O emission reduction objective will vary across the country as the emissions

Attached: TheHairWillCutItself.jpg.jpg (951x630, 252.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/feds-propose-to-cap-oil-gas-emissions-using-industry-specific-carbon-pricing-system
financialpost.com/moneywise-pro/borrowing-money/canada-goes-nuclear-with-supersized-1-interest-rate-hike-will-the-fed-follow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEN, he fucking gets his enviroterrorist environment minister to announce they are going to force at least 46% of the oil and gas industry to shut down by 2030

financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/feds-propose-to-cap-oil-gas-emissions-using-industry-specific-carbon-pricing-system

“We simply cannot ignore the fact that the oil and gas sector is Canada’s biggest emitter,” Guilbeault said in April during a House of Commons committee meeting studying the proposed emissions cap on oil and gas.

What Guilbeault didn’t say then, and what the discussion paper doesn’t say now, is what the specific emissions cap will be. It’s supposed to start at “current levels” — which going by the data that was available when that promise was made would mean 2019 levels, or 203.5 million tonnes.

Background documents and government sources suggest the cap for 2030 will be very close to the one proposed in the new national Emissions Reduction Plan in March — 110 million tonnes. That’s a 46 per cent cut from 2019 levels, and 32 per cent over 2005.

These people are a threat and are trying to kill us.

Attached: R-1730293-1239656323.jpg (450x402, 49.64K)

he pushes his hair forward because he's slef conscious of his hairline, he's not man enough to get a buzzcut so he opted for the Caesar.

the Caesear hairtut is a PR stunt to make him look older and wiser, as opposed to a clueless pretty boy.

Big surprise. Netherlands and Canada are the forefront of WEF globohomo. Expect what happens to one to happen to the other. Both are also part of the WEF digital ID push.

BUT APPARENTLY it's all good and the Bank of Canada is coming to save the economy by making it harder for everyone that isn't a dirty corporate prostitute or kike by "going nuclear"
>central bank that isn't run by the gov let alone the people
>literal unelected Jews have decided that you need to lose your house and go bankrupt

financialpost.com/moneywise-pro/borrowing-money/canada-goes-nuclear-with-supersized-1-interest-rate-hike-will-the-fed-follow

Moshe Lander, an economist with Montreal’s Concordia University, says a hike of this size is not only a “depressing move” but could also “take some of the starch out of the Canadian economy in the process.”

Although Lander has reservations about such a big hike, he can’t deny that inflation remains stubbornly high despite the bank’s efforts these last few months.

“And so [the bank has] no choice but to go nuclear and go with that depressing increase,” says Lander.

>Moshe Lander
>literal Moshe says you need to suffer because his fellow tribesmen robbed the public by printing infinity money

oh that's why he cut the hockey hair I see

It's far past time for blood.

Attached: soon3.jpg (1920x2626, 842.04K)

>66
Yes.
If he did, he'd only have trannies, zogbots and anifa losers fighting on the laurentian side. You could walk right up to parliament hill within 3 months

Attached: 1643637357238.jpg (477x269, 40.52K)

There is no other reason for this. They want to destroy us. It's as simple as that.

NO! ETERNAL EMPEROR TRUDEAU WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR INSOLENT DEBAUCHERY!

Ruining the farmers so Bill can buy their land at discount

I'm genuinely surprised Trudeau got that bad of a haircut. He is personal friends with designers and socialites around the world.

Maybe they are revealing to those in the know that he is about to go down. His hair is all he had, it was a running joke back in 2015 that he may have a bad platform, but at least he had nice hair. It was so ingrained into peoples minds that women would parrot it anytime his name was brought up.

He looks genuinely pissed that he looks that dumb in every photo I've seen of him today.

No its so we starve and die in the cold.

Do these fuckers want us living in the Stone Age?

>I'm genuinely surprised Trudeau got that bad of a haircut
So am I. That clown lives on social media likes. I don't know how he could even consider getting that haircut, let alone get it and then go out to a place where his picture will be taken at.
>watch him lash out because he catches so much shit over his stupid hair

Attached: JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP.jpg (590x750, 69.49K)

"Damen und Herren...ve vill move forvard vis our plans for ze impending var...und ze var beyond zat...und ze var beyond zat...und ze next, und ze next."

Attached: major.png (1920x1090, 760.93K)

Klaus Schwab and his 1980's B Action movie ass can fuck off

I think at this point, I'd rather deal with the Major than Schwab.

He went from looking like a fancy Frenchman to a drunken bar brawling Scotsman with one trim. Those Sinclair genetics are showing through.

Fuck farmers t b h

If people try to stop you, just kill them.

>hurr my food comes from the grocery store
Do you think the power to charge your phone comes from the wall too?