Why don’t we settle White colonies?

We need to take notes from the Asians and make a non woke right wing white colonies in big cities, for the future revolution. I suggest places like Philly, NYC, Boston, San Francisco. Don’t even need to live in them year round, they’ll be just good to have.

Attached: 65976D8F-B393-42E9-BAC1-67A36E55E7A5.jpg (735x490, 105.48K)

ayo da groundid did sunkens ins to da floors ayo

this board is filled with coward pussies who fled to the countryside
never gonna happen my dude

Spbp. The board is a bunch of flaccid dickless bitches. They would rather stare at pictures of penises all day than do something that actually advances their position.

>Philly
Doable
>NYC, Boston, San Francisco
Not doable.

If you're going to emulate the Asians then get the first thing right, you need to find a cheap area where houses are worth nothing so you can easily all move in for next to nothing.

Read slaughter of cities by E Michael Jones (i know hes a cuck but its a good book)
They destroyed those and made them illegal OP.

We just need like 5 patriarchs, with 8 kids each. And that’s a start. I have a girlfriend but I’m just a broke loser, but I’ll totally move to help like I’m young and can do labor.

Noted

1) How did you know about the housing prices in America?
2) NYC isn't that expensive and the chinks are successfully colonizing the most expensive cities in North America

Well first you're gonna need to create a core community of likeminded people, pool enough funds to buy a neighbourhood, move in, then filter in new members.

Yeah Philadelphia came first to mind I think you’re right. But Queens NY is the most diverse place in the world. I don’t comprehend how all of those third world see afford it with modern laws on zoning.

I dont see any right wing revolutions coming from the suburbs or rural areas, ever.
Just more "i got mine, fuck you" than usual.

Makes sense. But what about jobs? Obviously the city won’t take a liking to this. How could we insulate ourselves economically?

>1) How did you know about the housing prices in America?
I follow American news
>2) NYC isn't that expensive
I doubt there are places in NYC with house prices under 400k on average. You're better off trying cities like Cincinnati, Cleveland, St Louis etc
> and the chinks are successfully colonizing the most expensive cities in North America
What I described was how it started, when chinks were poor, they would move in to a shitty neighbourhood and make it in to a chinatown. Now the Chinks that come to cities are wealthy, you're not.

Philly was chock full of white right leaning neighborhoods untill 30 years ago.
The white flight of the late 80s-early 90s sucked alot of them away to da burbz and like everyone that leaves not one shit is given to what they left behind.

It doesn't need to be that deep. You just buy a building and only rent out to whites, you buy a business and only hire illegal whites that you pay in cash.
Queens is fucking cheap, the easiest cities to do this in would be Philly, Pittsburgh, or New Orleans. Obviously the most impactful would be NYC, LA, or DC

Found the nigger

Well if you're going to do this I imagine you don't just want people to live near each other, you're going to have to open your own schools, stores, have your own security to stop niggers from committing crime in your neighbourhoods. Ironically find the closest orthodox Jewish community you can and see how they live as an insular community in the middle of a major city.

QueensNYC is cheap chud, and gaining control of those B tier cities is pointless. Also the suburbs surrounding NYC are 86% white. There's poor parts of every city, all you need to do is buy from the niggers.

>It doesn't need to be that deep. You just buy a building and only rent out to whites
You will be sued and lose that building

>The typical home value of homes in New York (Queens) is $772,277

Yeah my family was part of that white flight from Fishtown in Philly. Now I’m in the soulless suburbs from my gramp’s gi bill

Sue the chinks in Chinatown then
That's not that much and those are big homes in the biggest city

>Sue the chinks in Chinatown then
No one cares about non-whites giving preferential treatment to their own
>That's not that much
Retard

I’m trying to go impactful, it would be dangerous but if we stick tigetehr DC neighborhoods wouldn’t be that expensive in the blackest parts.

If I was in the US and wanting to create a ‘bespoke’ community, then I’d get everyone to get to Detroit and buy up loads of those shitty derelict houses in a big block. Community works together to make them all nice and put up a massive fence around them. Presto - gentrification.

>No one cares about non-whites giving preferential treatment to their own

Attached: 8e3.png (640x734, 11.15K)