Why is incel synonymous with far right

Why is incel synonymous with far right

Attached: D71FE09F-E31F-4FEE-83D1-07D8F7275703.jpg (640x749, 40.93K)

Post nut clarity

Because people want to shame you for your ideology.

What is the Any Forums opinion on Bannon?

They're desperate and also stupid, classic targets for fascism

It is actually a tool of propaganda

Because its left projection. Theyre always leftoids.

So how long are we going to do this before we accept the solution to society's problems is to force women to have sex with undesirable men?

Because when you make up words, you get to define them.

They'll do anything so long as you promise them a gf.

Attached: bf17f894261de82a90adddf2ef1d6127.jpg (679x900, 176.12K)

Now I am gonna get me some pussy, gnight

I'm a Anarcho Communist, 29 and still a kissless virgin

Society created a generation of men who have no hope for the future and wonder why they are angry and lash out.

Those days are never comming back user

Attached: Edouard-Manet-Young-Girl-on-a-Bench.jpg (536x700, 91.75K)

When you aren't chasing pussy you won't compromise your beliefs for it.

Because fucking children is synonymous with democrats.

Hm, Democrats should try and encourage young men to find women they are interested in. That'll cut down on incels and thus help their platform.

because if you're a lefty you can just go gay

Bannon is based and has been working hard to get trump republicans in power the last couple years.

>anonymous source
>source with knowledge of his thinking
>someone familiar with the matter

Attached: index.jpg (238x212, 6.82K)

Most far right guys I know have tons of sex, meanwhile I'm ancom and used to let let my former partners have sex with other men. Most leftists I know are virgins or cuckolds.

he's not wrong, incels are jokes and have a lot of pent-up anger

did you know that hitler targeted "jews" because they are "easy to gas"?

As an incel you see through bullshit much easier than the average person. Obviously being right wing is still bullshit ut it's far less bullshit than the left. Also you can't admit to being an incel as a leftist or they'd suspect you as a right winger. Also also, there's probably a lot of fucking between ugly people in the left.

>Why is incel synonymous with far right

it's really not, there are plenty of leftist incels. The reason it gets associated with the far right is the media narrative language creation/definition that they use to brainwash people.

Incel just means involuntary celibate. It was a term coined years ago to describe someone who wants to have sex, who wants to form romantic relationships, but for whatever reason, they are unable to do so. That's all it means. If you wanna get pussy but you can't, you are an incel.

Over the past 5-10 years, the media and academia have taken that term, and have tried to say that it only applies to men who are misogynistic or racist or otherwise transgressive in some way. And of course, there is a small amount of truth to that. If you are actually an incel and you go online to try to figure out why, you will eventually realize the truth of the modern dating system. You'll understand how animalistic women are, and how feminism and technology has combined to produce the modern incel epidemic, which is not normal historically. The media will consider you be a right wing extremist if you actually know the truth.

But if you're a leftist or some kind of hippie or just a normal apolitical guy, and you want to get laid, you are an incel. You don't have to subscribe to any ideology to be an incel. It's funny, the media tries to gaslight men and say that being an incel is an ideology rather than a descriptor of affairs. Thus they convince left wing incels that they "aren't actually incels" because they don't subscribe to right wing beliefs

Like ignorant people are targets for communism?

He failed.

>. Thus they convince left wing incels that they "aren't actually incels" because they don't subscribe to right wing beliefs
This. The ones on the left are "nice guys" in denial

Trannies are left wing

Children are communist targets

He's a nobody.

most incels are trannies and non-White short fat/DYEL ugly guys

Attached: Los Estados Creaturas De Las Americas.png (1024x640, 1.01M)

Checked and truthpilled

You might as well ask what I think about Dick Morris. Both are old boomers faggots whose politics sway with the wind. About six years ago he wanted to test every student in America for drugs along with anyone receiving government subsidies. Now he supports tranny faggot rights.

Bannon was a top tier femboy when he was young.

Attached: 9EA5FC82-5644-418A-BD5A-5D89CA88A1DD.jpg (1200x1119, 265.91K)

this is the absolute truth right here