The selfish, immature modern "man"

Why are so many adult "men" these days saying no to marriage and relationships with women? Why won't men just grow up and put down the tendies and video games?

Attached: men society.jpg (250x223, 10.84K)

Why should I?

old article, tired shit, kys.

>hi you look pretty want to go out?
>reeeeeeee sexual harassment!!!!!!!

>saves the thumbnail
kys op

I bought a boat instead of listen to a woman hound me all day.

same threads different flavors over and over and over and over. everything that needs discussing on this topic has already been discussed to death already

Who the fuck wants the baggage of a “modern woman” who has been sexually active since middle school? Who would want to risk having little innocent kids that will be raised by degenerate pop/nigger culture dominated by social media, hyper-sexualized and devoid of morals and community. I would never want to live through another 22 years of indoctrination by (((modern education))). You have a boy and he’s likely to be a degenerate, soiboy or a fag, you have a girl and she’s likely to become a whore or a barren soulless career woman. I can’t watch it. Fuck this place. It’s expensive and exhausting enough trying to support myself/house bills etc. how the fuck am I going to have 4 kids like my boomer grandparents did on a single salary

Childish men, huh?

Attached: 1646479813156.webm (404x676, 1.45M)

This. You ever live with a modern roastie for more than a year? The juice is not worth the squeeze. I see shit tons of boomers getting divorced and losing half in their 60’s. Scares the shit out of me. So much can go wrong in a relationship that is supposed to last the next 55 years. People live so long now

fuck off italy

I have literally no reason to be interested in modern women. They offer me nothing. Please educate me as to how exactly I am wrong to not want to take the 80% chance of divorce and accept a completely unacceptable mate? If she has a single red flag I am out 100% of the time. Never stick your dick in crazy. It may be fun for an hour or two but you pay for it for the rest of your miserable life.

You can tell this is an old article because the stock photo hasn't been upgraded to the xbox series x or ps5 controllers.

Attached: 2017.png (500x459, 102.99K)

they mean the back up betabux who are childishly not providing them a home and wallet.

>never stick your dick in crazy

That’s the problem lad. They’re all mentally fucked. All of them. Nevermind the high body counts

>1pbtid
Whatever, I'm embracing it.

Attached: happyman.jpg (600x598, 66.89K)

kek

Nice quads!

Cunts trying to reach turbo supremo chad 11/10 until way past the fking wall is the real reason why western society is collapsing.
This and shitter boomers without self-respect who go after their wine aunts setting terrible examples.

I alwas say she should know how to use a gun, because we have to protect our children together.but im not the norm

my body my cum

>date woman
>she gets pregnant
>gets child support anyway might was well marry
>give her half your shit when she cheats on you
>she gets custody of kids
>says you're an asshole for divorcing her for cheating on you
>your kid hates you
>you have no money
>your wife binge drinks because she's a stupid whore who lacks the focus to build everything
>she hates you because her mistakes
>not for yours
>you drink
>you die alone

Yeah, it's pretty dark my dude. It took me a decade to realize my mom brainwashed me to hate my dad.

Women want to replace men so men either stay children or choose to become “””women”””

women are not important, fuck you

Why women got so obnoxious in this last decade? it was not used to be this way, women always took shitty decisions like chasing Chad instead of a caring beta provider, but in this decade women are the worst.

Ah yes I'm sorry I'll man up and date the average western woman.

Who's

5'5
Fat
Infertile Anyway
Dumb as a bag of hammers

Or not.

Aw sweet, another robogf thread. I love these.

Attached: 1634676562635.jpg (2000x1000, 341.69K)

or womans are too much a bunch of bitch and scared of mens XD

This.

>be 30 year old childish man
>suddenly not childish when you date an 18 year old
???

Yep. And said boomers’ roastie ex wives are on tinder before the divorce is even in the works. I do believe we have a larger cultural issue, a woman wanting a divorce because she is “bored” should mean the husband gets everything but the same people screeching about feminism also screech that men are required to support their ex wives’ lifestyle. Back when you needed good cause for divorce, people actually worked out their problems instead of running to the court the first time they have a serious argument

It's usually not worth the effort, I'm older than probably 1/2 you guys and dating was not this fkd even just 5-10 years ago.

Literally playing escape from tarkov right now.

You nailed it, they also used to actually try to work things out with boyfriend / husband before cheating. Now its just "I'm bored lets install tindr".

3rd to last all the way

dating is so bad that i have zero desire to "put myself out there". i don't care anymore. i've had enough holes in my life so far.

Well looky here, women blaming somebody else. First time I've ever seen that, lol.

also
>the selfish, immature modern "man"
yes yes, i'm so much more self absorbed compared pic related, definitely.

Attached: YAAAAAAASS.jpg (800x678, 36.5K)

Dated a chick for 4 years before she moved in. One year of living together made us hate each other.

>saying “no” to marriage
lol, yes women are just begging me to marry them i cant fight off all these proposals