Is there a more juvenile "movement"?

Is there a more juvenile "movement"?

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (718x642, 55.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

murdoch-murdoch.net/html/wb/This Is What Marriage Is For.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mgtow is based

Not when feminism exists.

Not really, men that go their own way leave their kids to be groomed into a hypersexualised world.

FUCK WOMEN.
I cant think of anything more STUPID than women. There is no point in dating. They are unhinged bitches.

I shit a big turd today lol.

mgtow is literally dead beat dads.

Seethe roastie

roastie seethe

No, MGTOW is feminism for men.
"Oh no women are to blame for everything" - le based coward.

The fact that this world is a harsh environment will not make me weak, but stronger. I'm a leader and you should have to become one too. Be stronger, create a healthy family and follow God. If we succeed in creating good kids maybe this world will become better in the future. Don't stop to fight.

Attached: photo_2022-07-17_20-43-34.jpg (580x500, 50.73K)

Feminism is ignorant, not juvenile.

I'm a 30 year old single male.

Os brasileiros comem muito morçego.

Once you realize the mgtow isn't a choice and is instead an imposed lifestyle it all makes sense. There just aren't alternatives for a lot of dudes. Took me a long time to make peace with that let me tell ya.

Why is it not a choice for you?

Why don't modern men grow up, and take on responsibility? It's like an epidemic of manbabies out there.

Attached: manchildren.png (500x459, 102.99K)

Conservatism

The movement does not apply to Married Men with Children. They still have the responsibility of their children.

MGTOW is more focused towards the Incel crowd who struggle with Women and let it destroy their self-image.

>this post was typed by corporate hands
I HATE INTEREST RATES
I HATE INTEREST RATES
I HATE INTEREST RATES

Yes.
>bawwww I don't like paying for things

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x352, 44.29K)

>the Incel crowd who struggle with Women and let it destroy their self-image
Who's actually part of this crowd? Not the majority of guys. Anyone who is legitimately an "incel" is going to be either extremely ugly or crippled in some way. Such people don't need a "movement" about "going their own way" to improve their self-image. What they need to do is get real and either date equally ugly or crippled women or just admit that romance is not for them and move on. No need at all to join a club for guys who think they're James Bond and are too cool to settle down or need intimacy.

These guys are the biggest faggots on earth, they’ve been subverted and weeded out of the gene pool by the jews and they think they’ve been “liberated”. Men need women and women need men, this is a fundamental part of human nature and it will never change.

Attached: BF184426-3261-415A-B6E2-92749682EBDF.jpg (640x494, 147.91K)

Based, this

>Just admit romance is not for them and move on

That's literally what MGTOW is lmao

occupy wallstreet

the original mgtow was fine. it was quite literally just a boys club where dudes did dude shit. it very quickly morphed into what's depicted in the OP picture, though. bitter, seething incels angry at women.

>you WILL get married
>you WILL reproduce
Shut the fuck up goy.

>Is there a more juvenile "movement"?
I sure hope not.
Remember frens, it is our duty to find good women and provide for them and raise a family. MGTOW raises some valid points, but takes it too far and is ultimately kinda gay.
murdoch-murdoch.net/html/wb/This Is What Marriage Is For.html

Attached: 1657593303554m.jpg (1024x847, 132.13K)

Fox and grapes or whatever the analogy is
>Wife leaves redditor who is going nowhere in life
>I..i dont need a woman anyway!

You can do that without identifying with a rebellious schoolboy persona.

I was born with a severe urinary deformity that took at least 15 surgeries as a child to reconstruct my penis. The result is a functional penis and no loss of fertility or sperm motility or mechanism but one that is less than attractive with fistulization and scarring.

I have had sexual experiences but they were all negative, either due to outright revulsion or not-well-hidden discomfort from the women in question. I made peace with the fact the people have been trying all my life to make right what God has made wrong. There is no world in which storybook family happiness can occur for me.

It's ok. Seriously for a million plus one reasons there are a lot of dudes that aren't passing on their genes. Sexual selectivity is a real bitch for guys, but it is reality, and I gave up being unhappy about it a long time ago.

MGTOW would be based if the men actually went and did their own shit, but all MGTOW men do is bitch about women online and consooooom MGTOW content. Absolutely pathetic.

It is pure cope

The reddit version of "I am a strong black women and don't need no man"

It started with a bunch of divorced men then it got hijacked by a bunch of pick up artists thinking the red pill would make them hedonistic chads. They have terrible judgment skills and obsess over the low hanging fruit of terrible women because they don't know how to socialize with other human beings and be real. The good women are out there but they think tinder is everything.

no ç, dumbass