HAPPENING: 42% OF WOMEN WHO GOT THE VAX ARE STERILE

Kikes are carrying out a genocide. This story is already being memoryholed.

twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1548057286803075072

Attached: 4E2DFE22-0D2D-4722-884E-77408559FEB9.png (750x1334, 2.25M)

Nothing to see here

>"The evidence shows that getting the vaccine has no negative impact on any of these things and it is important for protecting pregnant women and their infants. :^)

i pray it is true lmao
i need a new kek

Are you retarded OP?
That doesn't say they are sterile.
It said it affected one of their menstrual cycles.
Menstrual cycles are also affected when women get sick. It's not an uncommon thing.

"A Desperate Calculus" by Gregory Benford.

Women where already going infertile along with men for over a century now but it's been getting more intense the last 50 years or so

Lol zogbot go get your fourth round of the kike spike. Glad I don't have to wrap it up with your wife anymore.

If you shed your uterine lining everyday for 12 months you’re not fertile. You know the only other time that happens is menopause right? And the whole “it happens when your sick” is a fucking lie. I’ve had norovirus, colds and flus on my period as well. A quick upper respiratory infection making you bleed months straight or not at all for months after isnt and was never normal. It’s not normal and it didn’t occur before the vaccines.

Bot malfunction?

>on my period
Tits now

Checked

Just because there's blood in your panties doesn't mean you're a woman, degenerate freak.

Attached: 1615849109985.gif (600x338, 2.98M)

Based.

Nigga I don't care. Take vaccine or not.

Yes that's not normal. But OP's post says 42% of women taking the vaccine are sterile which is clearly bullshit you dumb faggot.

I’m a married mom I’m not doing that. I just can’t even with this “colds severely mess up your cycle” lie. You’d have to be way in denial or completely retarded to believe that’s true. I also have friends who took the shots and have since had miscarriages/one stillbirth/ one termination at 20 weeks due to a fatal heart malformation the baby had. It’s disgusting that they’re just only now beginning to acknowledge the fertility impact.

White People who are completely unvaccinated against Covid-19 will get superpowers before 2027. I am unvaccinated against Covid-19. I am white. I will have superpowers in 2027. I WILL BE BULLETPROOF IN 2027! I WILL BE ABLE TO SHOOT LASERS FROM MY EYES THAT CAN CUT THROUGH ANYTHING IN 2027! I WILL BE ABLE TO EASILY OVERHEAD PRESS A 3000 POUND CAR IN 2027! I WILL BE ABLE TO RUN AT LEAST 300 MILES PER HOUR IN 2027! I WILL HAVE 20/20 VISION IN 2027!

Checked
Men cant have periods you're bleeding.

Attached: 1655039395384.webm (480x600, 658.78K)

>dude jews are sterilizing white women, so based. we need MORE based and trad fertile latinx bitched to immigrate because they have babies

meds bro

I can already sense my power growing

Attached: 1516414394431.jpg (768x1024, 103.66K)

If you’re shedding your uterine lining that frequently you’re not getting pregnant because there’s nothing in your uterus for an embryo to attach to. That’s sterilization the only question is how long you are sterilized for. Present it that way (honestly) nobody in their right mind would take it.

2 MORE WEEKS

Good.

If I can't breed, neither should roasties

Attached: chudmad.png (645x770, 74.72K)

We're *just* starting to see the end game. It's gonna get wild. But nobody will ever lay a finger on jews or the shabbos goyim in charge for this. Nothing will ever happen.

Correct

Show pad or gtfo

>i pray it is true lmao
>i need a new kek
Can you imagine the fallout from thots? But in all likely the women are probably all fucked up from box wine and ssri's.

Attached: 281522043_bgus_2374495_019.jpg (2200x3300, 3.36M)

kek

>You know the only other time that happens is menopause right?
I know literally nothing about how vaginas operate, I only know how to stick my dick in them.

Sci-fi short story published in 1995. Lays out exactly what's going on with all the "extra-heavy periods" lately.
>"So you force an ovarian follicle to rupture. Quite ordinary. That merely hastens the menstrual cycle."
>"Not an ovarian follicle. All of them."
>"All...?" His brow wrinkled, puzzled - and then shock froze his face. "You trigger all the follicles? So that all the woman's eggs are released at once?"
>Amy nodded. "Your people must know that by now, too."
>Segueno nodded automatically, whispering. "I received a bulletin on the way here. Something about an unusual property..."
>His voice trickled away. The moths threw frantic shadows over tight faces that gleamed with sweat.
>"Then... they will recover. But be infertile."
>Todd breathed out, tensions he did not know that he carried now released. "There. It's done."
>"So you did not intend to kill many."
>Amy said with cool deliberation, "That is an unavoidable side effect. The fever kills weak people, mostly elderly. We couldn't find any way to edit it out."
>"My God... there will be no children."
>Todd shook his head. "About fifteen percent of the time it doesn't work through all the ovarian follicles. The next generation will drop in population almost an order of magnitude."
>Segueno's mouth compressed, lips white. "You are the greatest criminals of all time."

Now there is validity to this post.
We are re-entering the area of space we were in in the age of mythology.
Whites have the blood of Zeus.
Superpowers isn't the correct term, we are technically demigods.
Obviously this is probably bullshit but could you fucking imagine how based that would be. Every white person who didn't take the kike spike becoming a literal demigod.
It sounds crazy, but the more and harder they push this "vax" that doesn't fucking work on every white country the more I believe it.

Unfortunately I think you’re right
Fair. Point is anything that messes up your cycle so severely is effectively sterilization as it prevents optimal conditions to accommodate conception and pregnancy.

>all fucked up from box wine and ssri's.
Audible kek (you)

Two more weeks.

Lmao, lol.

overheard the salon staff say two women had strokes this month they knew
one was pregnant and they thought it was just covid itself that caused them to ack out
what the fuck

I’m old and no kids but could crank one out of the roastie isnt sterilized.

Attached: 03D4D93A-F833-45BF-896B-8EE07AEF34BE.jpg (678x900, 80.68K)

Fertility rates are reflecting thus.
>NZ: barely vaxxed and baby boom
>Jewkraine: gigavaxxed and fertility nuked

Attached: 1657163709770.png (1255x875, 47.3K)

The mass sterilizations and other side effects will all be blamed on COVID. Most people will believe that because they don't know history and can't imagine a jew-run government so hostile to them that it would genocide them.

No data for USA?

Fertility collapsed in the Ukraine because there is a war there and all the women moved to neighbouring countries as refugees.

We are the carbon they want to reduce.

Attached: 500mil.jpg (1024x720, 173.46K)