How do you even pretend to be happy?

When the number of shitskins increases every day? I am miserable and depressed every single day. I cannot be happy. I am in a constant state of despair.

Attached: EVwQmYtWkAAl51z.jpg (236x227, 12.91K)

I take joy from making those I hate annoyed, usually by not taking the vaccine

You're not alone

I don’t go to where they are. They don’t like where I am, because they’ll get their sneakers dirty.

They're everywhere.

Sad.

only be sad in private. imagine your enemies catching you off guard

I can't. I'm sad and melancholy all the time.

No. They’re really not.

then go watch the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
it was really Kyon all along, and everything is disclosure.

Everyone copes in some way. Drugs and alcohol are popular. So are videogames and anime. Just find something to distract yourself til the aneurism hits

Sounds cucked. Why would I do shit that destroys my body?

Yes they are.

Turn off the news and get off 4xhan retard. Buy a canoe and a fishing pole and go out on the lake or a river.

Literally the only thing different from now and 50 years ago is what the media tells you and the few people actually believe it. Everyone else is normal and people are living life like they always have.

I find comfort in learning as much as I can about how people work, conversations with redpilled friends, and making music. All of the things that matter happen really close to you. Most of the political topics are meant to blind you from this while getting you to pine for government intervention. The best any of us can do is live a good life and redpill anyone who’s willing to listen.

50 years ago you could buy a house and support a family with some no name warehouse job you got with your highschool diploma. You could find a wife who ahsnt been through miles of cock. We were not inporting 6 gorillion africans and Mexicans every day. The world is objectively worse and strays farther each day.

I hear you. There used to be no niggers in my city, and now I see them every day. It's not just niggers though, it's tons of fucking spics, indians, Chinese, whatever. So much for the Northwestern Front. It feels browner with every passing week.

Attached: 1391365795648.png (1488x1488, 2.45M)

Cool, sit around thinking about what you used to be able to do all day. I'm sure that'll fix everything!

I go outside and see niggers and coalburners everywhere.

Why do you want to live on this gay earth for a long time?

To try to make it better. If you give up then they win.

really? im usually miserable but iv been quite content lately it feel like this is all comeing to a close