WHORE YOU FUCKING WHORE FUCK OFF FROM WYOMING BITCH SKANS
>TRAITOR WHORE TRAITOR WHORE TRAITOR WHORE
YOU ARE GOING DOWN BITCH THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT WHORE
>UGLY SKANK RINO WHORE STUPID BITCH FUCK OFFFFFFFFF
FUCK OF TO MSDNC OR CNN YOU DUMB BITCH YOU ARE FINISHED U SHORE
>SKANK STUPID RETARDED BITCH WHITEKNIGHT WHORE LOSER
JAN 6 IS A HOAX U WHORE AND YOU KNOW IT BUT STILL TRIED TO PUSDH THIS FAKE SHIT
>WHORE WHORE FUCK OF FROM WYOMING WHORE
businessinsider.com/poll-liz-cheney-is-down-22-points-wyoming-primary-trump-7?IR=T

Attached: cheney.jpg (1296x996, 296.69K)

Cheney is based. They were way ahead of their time when it came to policing the Arab world. Religious hardliners pose the biggest threat to LGBT people and the environment being that their biggest export is the biggest polluter of this planet earth causing all of these never before seen heatwaves.

why you stick gay benis in your anis??

LIZ CHENEY IS STUPID SKANK AND ARAB WORLD SHOULD BE LEFT AS IT IS OR NUKED
PUSHING FOR A RETARDED 20 YEAR LONG WAR IS NOT BASED BUT STUPID AS FUCK JUST AS THIS STUPID SON OF A WHORE AND WHORE ITSELF LIZ CHENEY I HATE THIS BITCH
>WHORE LIZ CHENEY GOING DOWN THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT SKANK WHORE LIZ CHENEY FUCK OFF FROM WYOMING

Attached: manchin.jpg (419x288, 27.83K)

good. filthy democrat

I don't know any Republicans who like Liz Cheney. I assume every poll is 3 or 4 times worse for the establishment figures than they admit.

Attached: 6F74E539-EC08-45F7-99C8-3E334BEFE41A.jpg (640x347, 57.14K)

Cheneys have no place in politics since the disastrous dubya era.

She looks like she could use a tall refreshing ice cold Coke on her trip to Disney for Starbucks day. Maybe she'll even be bold enough to show up in her brand new Nikes.

Attached: CokeSmileOk.gif (500x528, 1.07M)

Fuck Liz Cheney. Bloated bitch ought to go duck hunting with her rotten ass father

CHECKED
Honk Honk

Attached: In The Spector of Bush 05.gif (280x421, 3.94M)

Gross, Harriet Hageman sounds like a tranny

Stupid cunt looks just like her faggot dad

Obviously that dyke was on her way out.

There should unironically be a law prohibiting any sort of dynastic politics like this.

This, when I found out she was DIck Cheneys spawn I was flabbergasted.. How the fuck do you retards allow the spawn of Dick Cheney into political high office like this???

>her trump backed GOP opponent
Why are you pretending like she's any better?

Wait, I remember this.... Is she DIck CHeneys lesbian daughter?? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? BURGERS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

I don't know, we're just fucking retarded. I remember when Bush Jr. got in being like "really wtf? his Daddy was just president 8 years ago" It's all so tiresome.

yawn

Attached: bait weak.jpg (1280x1280, 215.58K)

>disastrous dubya era
I used to love Dick Cheney.
Today I realize I only though positively of him because he made leftists heads explode.
That's worthwhile but not enough to accept his backstabbing whore daughter.

Attached: cheney kills you.jpg (450x308, 37.57K)

>He thinks we get to choose our leaders

under rated...

Moved to a single party state with a retiring incumbent and had daddy rig the primary for her. Pretty much the same shit Hillary pulled when she wanted to become a senator except with less murder.

Makes sense.. Her sister is the one who's the lesbian apparently

Both were senators from a very small state, where the senators job is a simple one, get that pork, and keep the crazies from destroying the main industry of the state. Voters in those states, like dynasties and long careers because they trust they have connections and understand which crazies need to be stopped.

This is why the founders had states pick senators until some bloody idiot decided the people should vote on them.