Do you guys ever change your accent to sound smarter/cooler?

Sometimes when i'm having politcal debates i will talk to people in an english or austrailain or irish accent to make myself sound uniqe there for sounding smart. I also do this and pick up girls. Its both a good strategy for politcs and for dating/picking up girls

Attached: bruh moment.jpg (960x960, 115.44K)

you sound smart and cool enough user
you dont need to pretend

i faked an irish accent with some success, but then again i only fooled retarded romanians. Yeah, it's extremely autistic, stop doing it.

I know English very good, but my accent is like i am Russian from Siberia.

thats mega autismo but if its working for you don't stop

shieeeeeet nigguh where all duh whyte wimmens at doe?

I hide my southern accent, and I know many that do the same.

For some reason people think it sounds dumb

I would think southern accent might work okay if you’re outside of the south

I speak in a sophisticated posh British accent and it makes people respect me more and womens panties melt

i do that too, but i dont speak like at all and just chuckle with myself when someone looks at me

As long as you don't speak with the white american youtuber accent you're fine user.

not sure what is but ive been practicing my german accent

I suck at doing accents. For some reason I can do a good English one when I sing but not speaking.

>Australian
>Irish
>smart
Thanks, I needed a laugh

Southern accent is awesome, i wish I had one

No, that's retarded. My mom was Rhodesian. I have some natural Britishisms as a result, but I recognize that America is the true inheritor of English. Our American English is rhotic and our American English is more likely to rhyme when reciting Shakespeare.

i have one oringally but it doesn't work in the south

I've been called an American a few times, people think I speak like a Texan. I'm not doing it deliberately though

I have a Welsh accent, I have to consciously slow down my speech and enunciate each letter of every word for me to sound appealing. It takes a lot of effort, but it's extremely rewarding once you get good at it. A top tier tip is to lower the intonation of your voice at the end of your sentences.

>I will talk to people in an Irish accent to make myself sound smart.
Thank you for the chuckle I needed that

American bros, how do I speak like Sopranos characters? I really like their new york/jersey accent, but I can't seem to get it right.

Attached: fernando-bresciano-paulie-small.jpg (1000x1328, 510.35K)

I like to talk like a black nigger because I liked hippity hop when I was young and I still do. I listened to all the mainstreams like biggie, eazy e, mob Depp and some of the obscure ones like thurst etc. It's just when I understood lyrics most of them are actually fucking trash man.

Attached: 1658100584212.jpg (395x450, 69.09K)