Why is Germany obsessed with homos?

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-194019_Chrome.jpg (1080x1875, 900.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzu4WgUOWUM
youtu.be/DyNQGrwt7Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile in "uncivilized" Africa:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzu4WgUOWUM

Attached: Most Gay Friendly African Ruler.png (1656x398, 109.38K)

(((Rothe)))

The german church all need to be excommunicated

globohomo agenda

He was the same guy that sued that polish priest for his comments over homosexuality, right? Father Oka?

*Christians need to be exterminated
ftfy

Why is Any Forums obsessed with trannies?

Shut the fuck up pussy

Christians in Africa hate faggots. There's no such thing as a Christian German they, like Pagans in Germany, don't believe in what they claim to profess. That's why you end up with fags in the church.

Because Germany is controlled by Starbucks and Starbucks wants Apple, Disney and Nike in their country so they can destroy it from within. Basically, Weimar 2.0

Disney = Groomer
Nike = Nigger
Starbucks = Jews
Apple = Faggot

Attached: Starbucks.png (800x924, 85.89K)

I know a Catholic Priest who is likely living together with a man in a "romantic relationship".
This is according to a female co-worker of the Priest's partner.

Should i investigate further into this and after i have substantial evidence write a letter to his Excellency, our local Bishop, or is this a kind of, "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" type of situation.
I don't want to raise any false accusations, but would it be the correct thing to report him, or is this up to God?

Nigger loving bitch
>Because Germany is controlled by Starbucks and Starbucks wants Apple, Disney and Nike in their country so they can destroy it from within. Basically, Weimar 2.0
>Disney = Groomer
>Nike = Nigger
>Starbucks = Jews
>Apple = Faggot
I've been reading chud memes for years and even I couldn't decipher that shit.

Can’t expect God to do all the work

Germany was founded upon the basis that men were made to love other men. Even the nazis knew that.

Attached: Julius-Bavarian-Chronicles-I-The-Legacy-of-Slava-014.jpg (628x850, 78.48K)

Abandon the Catholic church and convert to Buddhism or Islam at once, you pathetic diet kike cuckold.

White nations are all supporting faggots and trannies. You're a fag lover. Africans are strong against the faggot menace.
youtu.be/DyNQGrwt7Ig

This is scandalous and undermines the whole parish. It absolutely needs to be reported.

They're obsessed with themselves

kek, this guy is posting in a single malt whisky group on fb that i'm lurking in as well. even there he's being a faggot always trying to bring politics into the game.

Attached: 7900099.jpg (1637x1637, 166.65K)

Germany is big Gay

Attached: 299A8BCD00000578-3123420-Something_funny_More_military_officers_were_seen_in_giggles_as_t-a-20_1434295561985.jpg (634x389, 77.96K)