Is someone still a pureblood if they have no covid jabs but they've had one or two PCR tests in this past 2 and a half...

Is someone still a pureblood if they have no covid jabs but they've had one or two PCR tests in this past 2 and a half years?

Attached: procedure-on-woman-for-covid-19-rt-pcr-swab-test.jpg (1200x628, 107.4K)

No.

no. they actually make more MAC vaxxies than the vaxxes

Attached: MAC vaxxies.png (660x1000, 835.5K)

No. They stealth vaxed u

No it's over you're not pure blood anymore
Fuck off from here disgusting mud blood

/thread

What actually happens in a test? Never had one, but I thought it was just a swab.

darpa hydrogel melts inside you and you got fucked.

it is just a swab. anyone saying it isn't is purity spiraling. if you didn't take the jab you're fine.

Godspeed. It's easy for me in Texas, but I imagine it's a bitch in Europe.

you are clueless or a shill. its not a swab.

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

go outside into the forrest user
its nice out there :)

Attached: 1655061701875.png (792x845, 680.13K)

I'm puzzled as well. I had an involuntary PCR done to me around late 2020 in the ER while I was unconscious.

As far as I'm aware, the PCR at the start of 2021, was presumed to have Graphene Oxide, and this was quickly thrown into the bin, and they later discovered in some centers, some people would "sterilize" the swab with ethylene oxide, which is a highly toxic chemical.

Aside of this, I don't think that it would be a vaccine of any sorts, given that I've met turbo normies that have gotten the swab at least weekly. This would mean they've gotten "vaccinated" over 50+ times, besides their mixed shots. It simply doesn't add up that a swab could vaccinate you.

This
>t. Uncut, not vaxxed, never been tested

Yeah these people are retarded and/or schizo.
Look up the mili liters in a dose and then look at the swab and figure out how that much of the vax can be put onto a bit of cotton.

I just spit on the self tests i had to do as a government health worker. Never got and never will get the jab. Our health care is crippled, crashing and burning so I know they will never enforce the jab. And if they do I have backup plan as this is a hill I will die on and willing to lose my job and medical license over.

Retards on here think the govt or pfizer paid more money to add a vaccine to every test and they are retarded. This whole thing was a scam to make money.

there are very few purebloods among us

Attached: Hannah.Hays.jpg (900x1200, 172.79K)

its not a vaccine, theres no virus, hydrogel in the swab. this is NOT what you think.

I had a spit test one, I would’ve refused a nasal test

what do you know about hydrogel?

Ive never had a q tip stuck up my nose or got covid.

nanotech. what do you want to know?

>nanotech. what do you want to know?
Is the damage permanent? I have no vaccines in me, but only got the covid swab.

> he never had one

Good, stay that way.

Attached: R (4).jpg (1000x544, 43.22K)

MIGHT be degradable. take NAC for a bit(dunno if it works), its fucked bro you should not have allowed that.