A guy 100 applications as a man and a woman for STEM jobs

>Out of 100, my applications with a male name got 7 responses for interview.

>Out of 100, my applications with a female name got 45 responses to interview
>The female resume was 650% more likely to get a callback. And the resumes were identical.

>So then I thought "what about someone looking for working class jobs?" So I decided to focus on restaurants- servers, hosting, etc. Made a fake resume, and responded to craigslist ads with both male and female names. Sometimes the male went first, sometimes the female went first.

>Out of 100, my applications with a male name got 10 responses to interview

>Out of 100, my applications with a female name got 87 responses to interview

>The female resume got 870% more responses.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIS54wWwrHk
reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/jvuzgu/i_sent_100_applications_as_a_man_and_a_woman_its/

Attached: 1652465874948.jpg (2500x3500, 2.32M)

Attached: Hunter rips fart.png (500x306, 173.45K)

Those She's so beautiful bros

>2022
>Not identifying as a woman when you apply
>Not switching back to a man when you're hired
>Not getting an HR settlement when they question your gender fluidity
I bet you faggots don't even say you're the B in LGBT. Then they can't question your gf/wife.

Woman are hired for eye candy. I knew this since my college days. Many professors are perverts.

>Many
All*

What about ambiguous names like Charlie or Robin or Ashley?
Also does this prove the whole “gender pay gap” thing? Cus the biggest thing about that was how if it was true, wouldn’t companies look to hire more women than men?

This is it. Who would expect anything different from a job carrying food or laying down menus.

You may be on to something mick

Stop making sense, goy. Men have privilege in society, which is why 1 in 3 men 18-34 are living with their parents and aren't in a relationship.

Privilege

Will they hire me in my fur suit though?

What is this thread, OP? We knew this already. Your experiment has been conducted and confirmed for 5 years, now. They know what they are doing. They also know you arent able to do anything about it.

We had a hiring process for interns back in the spring and niggers were prioritized

>aren't able to do anything about it
I can start my own company
Fuck HR departments

They pretty much have to in Canada.

>we are going to do it anyways, goy
>you won't do anything about it
>(((hands)))

Who uses this faggot site?

Attached: 83B320C3-9BAB-4673-91BB-1173559F5177.png (1170x2532, 979.96K)

Nah this is cool because it shows that the biggest filter is gender, not race.
The fall of the west started with feminism.

Ahh Big Taylor, the hollywood stealth tranny.

Attached: 14199590-0-image-a-21_1559313727896.jpg (634x951, 115.83K)

just wear your usual buttplug tail thing

that's literally a skinny guy

Attached: 1632544483349.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

Sorry, goy. Your ESG score is too low. You can't open a bank account, use or credit card processor, host your website, get a business license, or apply for that loan.

Not just college. My volleyball coach in high school took the job because we practiced next to the girls team. He would often make comments like, “man those girls shouldn’t be wearing those shorts, you can see everything,” with a smirk on his face.