Black americans

I say us white brits and black americans make a truce. We have a common enemy, white americans. We both slay 10/10 yank pussy. We both are known for having huge dicks and both are historically oppressed by americans. When i was in america me and the blacks would nod at each other as if to say we've been through the same struggle and that we both get all the hot white american chicks.

I say we ''deal'' with the white americans and then we'll see what happens after that.

Attached: John-Oliver.jpg (1540x924, 202.05K)

Fuck off kike

Black americans should use their brute strength to attack the white americans and us brits should use our intellect .

Eww a paki. Out of my country pls and thank you sir nobody in britain likes america

Fuck off kike

Fuck off kike

>brits
>historically oppressed by americans
My nigga don't make me take a boat across the ocean to come slap you

Attached: 1598224314484.jpg (640x480, 35.58K)

White americans are the biggest kike lovers on the planet and thats who you simp for, paki.

Fuck off kike

Fuck off kike

Funny you picked a picture of a jew, you fucking jew.

You stole our land, language, heritage, culture etc.. everything you have was stolen from us. You have oppressed us and wont admit to it.

No such thing as a 'black American'

Whites are the only Americans, everyone else simply has paperwork passed out by yids.

Attached: kike snivel.jpg (125x115, 5.05K)

jesus, dude.. move that fucking nose away from my face.

Attached: bZ3qub9DXpjm.png (1111x597, 731.08K)

Blacks have been there longer than your family

So have cockroaches, what's that got to do with anything?

Attached: turk_fears_persecution.png (640x360, 339.15K)

>oppressed
Fuck off Kike

Boo hoo little empire's unrepresented subjects told them to fuck off. I'd play you a tune on the world's tiniest violin but your police confiscated it for being islamophobic.

You are not american. Only british descendants and african slave descendants can be american..

Even your apple pie was invented in england. You owe your life to us. I cant wait til us and the blacks start slaughtering you in american streets.

My dad got robbed by a nigger today. He is retired and got a job at gas station to keep busy. He said he worked at gas station as a teenager and liked being outside. When he was young it was all white people around here. He took this job 4 months ago and has been robbed twice by niggers and once by spics. He has been a union guy his whole life, bleeding heart Democrat. He left me a voicemail " it pains me to say it but it's always blacks and Hispanics doing this. They drive in here. You can recognize their cars right away. They're so rude... Of course we have cameras so the police caught him right away and it was a stolen car." I'm paraphrasing but he spent a good 10 minutes giving disclaimers and explaining that he isn't racist but that niggers and spics are criminals and his libshit brain is experiencing cognitive dissonance because he doesn't want it to be true. And he had been robbed 3 times but the station gets robbed constantly always by spics or niggers. I think he's gonna quit soon. I hope so.

Attached: 1657906034998.jpg (620x825, 133.08K)

>you OWE me
You're like a narcissistic parent. Probably the same attitude that made our independence possible in the first place.

Attached: 1651935710710.png (1125x1059, 751.53K)

Yeah, kike, the founders first congress disagrees with you, and niggers aren't even human, 3/5s was even too generous for such bipedal fauna.

Attached: White Nation 1st Acts.jpg (1079x1472, 308.63K)

No thanks Jewboy.

Paki

Nope, blacks are more american than you. Whats your heritage?