Jew Fatigue

>See a song called Lemon Incest on youtube.
>it’s about a man having an incestual relationship with his 12 year old daughter
>his actual daughter Charlotte Gainsbourg is in the video with him and it’s a duet
>played as a joke
>Look up early life for Serge Gainsbourg
>Born in France to Ukranian Jewish parents
>mfw

Why is it this happens every single goddamn time. I’m starting to think all this degenerate shit is not a coincidence. Wtf. Where u guys right? Im kind of getting sick of it. I cant look at any Jews the same way now. Fuck.

Attached: 354F372A-56C1-49A1-87A6-CAE019297A43.jpg (220x217, 16.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3Fa4lOQfbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His daughter went on to play the lead role in the film Nymphomaniac.

Good movie

Attached: Beau-pere-images-7094c524-20b8-4cc2-8e1e-ebd2893416e.jpg (780x1170, 130.05K)

Every man's dream. Just kidding guys

turns out genital mutilating the sons of your lineage at birth for thousands of years has consequences

>starting

Crazy right?

>Gainsbourg

Attached: images (8).jpg (232x217, 10.69K)

Check out “stretch it “
Might be illegal in this country
It’s about an American nigger with a huge cock that has fun with a 9 year old girl in Thai land

Wtf

Are you pedos giving each other movies to jerk off?

It’s every single time bud. You’re a bit late to the party, but I’m glad you made it

What

Attached: Uohhhhhhhhh!!.png (512x512, 30.3K)

>british aristocracy is full of incest and the british empire rules the world
>incest is now banned in britain and it's on its last leg
>jews are highly incestuous and rule the world
so basically incest is based and (((they))) outlaw it to keep us atomized and weak?

Attached: paulie frog.png (940x940, 651.19K)

The Ashkenazi jews lived and originated in Eastern Europe in the areas around current day Ukraine. They make up 90% of world's jews.
Ukraine is going to be holohoax 2.0 and new Israeli state. It is so obvious.

Mutts law

>Incest is based.

Picrel. Prince Charles 2 of Spain

Attached: 3B18ADB1-49DC-4D68-8434-5D9AB7A26481.jpg (640x886, 197.38K)

I have to say that Gainsbourg is one of my fave musicians. He has so many good songs. This is one of my faves. Take a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3Fa4lOQfbA

Also, why does Any Forums have no skills in listening attentively to music and why is the first thought on Any Forums's mind "da jooz" rather than actually listening to good music??

Attached: Terry Richardson with Charlotte Gainsbourg 2.jpg (1000x1483, 132.97K)

never google "Charlotte Gainsbourg getting blacked" user. Never do it!

My nigga, why is the first thing i see when i listen to a song pushing shit like this that they where born Jewish. Starting to feel like it’s more then just a coincidence now

Oye very Nathan
Why do you recommend such a film ?

Serge Gainsbourg was a well known pop artist in 50s-80s France, notable for having subversive sexual lyrics and double entendres

Cool, you googled it

>why is the first thing i see when i listen to a song pushing shit like this that they where born Jewish. Starting to feel like it’s more then just a coincidence now
You're cherry picking because of a congenital obsession that reflects inferior genes combined with a degemerate upbringing and too much unsupervised access to the internet. Obviously, there are a million songs out there that celebrate sex. They're produced by people of all ethnicities and backgrounds. And sure, self-confirming biases can be self-confirming, but all this does is show you're a retard.

Attached: Kanye West fashion icon.jpg (1080x720, 73.63K)