Nick Fuentes

Is Nick Fuentes a pedophile?
youtu.be/Dt29WziIbIc

Attached: Pedo Nick.png (796x204, 32.26K)

>pedophile
>17
Choose one

It's called hebephilia, you fucking dumbass faggot.

A 17 yo is not a child. Pedos are not into teenagers.

A 17 yo is a grown adult in the eyes of mother nature. Fuck off

As soon as a boy turns 16 he should be started getting dick daily, preferably from his father.

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

That’s pretty based desu

if the person has gone through puberty it's not really an issue in my humble opinion.

Attached: 1633827856810.jpg (740x370, 25.56K)

I feel disgusted by agreeing with a faggot, but thus is all true. Government laws are not the standard of morality and an arbitrary age to be put on people is stupid. It is somewhat weird for say a 30 year old to try to be with even a 20 year old but not for the reasons feminazis and every other retard says It to be; its because they usually have almost nothing in common and most females are incredibly immature fir the entirety if their lives, it's almost like dating a literally child even when they're an "adult" (in the eyes of the govt).

Age of consent is 16 in the plurality of US States and in most countries.

Nick obsession syndrome

Why don't you ask Preddit they are the experts not us.

Lol . . . let's just say child rapists. Why split pubic hairs?

16 is legal in half the states but everyone has seemingly forgotten that

>17
how the fuck is 17 a child? idiot.

Whats wrong with that? Less than a hundred years ago it was quite common for males to be more than double the age of their partners. I dont ever remember hearing anyone saying elvis was a pedo anything

Who is this guy even?

17 isnt pedophilia and is the age of consent in most states.
Try harder nextime OP.

Attached: 1655273552567.jpg (340x357, 75.36K)

Do you guys even know why 18 is often chosen as the age of consent? It's an upper limit. There obviously isn't anything that immediately happens the moment you turn 18, it's just that at that age most people will be aware of what's going on and the implications of having sexual relations. 18 isn't a hard limit and there's no one answer, we just needed SOME standard, and the lower you go while the age gap widens it becomes creepier but not necessarily abusive or exploitative. I wouldn't say a 19 year old and a 16 year old is that bad.

16 seems to be the general global standard, oddly enough.

I can't believe Americans still take the 18 meme age seriously in 2022.

Wtf is you peoples obsession with this guy? Stop posting this garbage