Any Forums supporting russian terrorists

You are responsible.

Attached: A379A723-AAEB-4034-8F61-EFFF2B119A91.jpg (580x386, 39.23K)

Glad I could help

Kek
Ok

I am convinced that op is FSB agent trying to make us hate Ukrainians.

fuck off kike

That is the price American Military Contractors are willing to pay for Ukrainian weapon's sales.

oh no

Attached: nott-my-problem.jpg (750x450, 75.35K)

>Donbass and Russia children killed under AFU shellings, grown up civilizans killed under AFU shellings
>Ukrainian children used as meathsields
>grown up Ukrainian civilians drafted to die in war, grown up Ukrainian civilians used as meatshields, grown up Ukrainian civilians arrested and executed by the SBU

>OH NOOOO, LOOK AT THIS 1 RANDOM DAWN'S SYNDROM GIRL, KILLED BY A UKRAINIAN SAM! DAMN EVIL RUSSIANS!

You will neven be a sucessfull propagandist (YWNBASP)

>That flag

Who do you think perpetuates this brother war, Ukie?

Just incase you didn't know the rl reason of what's happening

Attached: 1657823785828.jpg (1080x1735, 608.93K)

Nice! I'm putting that in my fap folder. Please send more, this is my second favorite kind of picture with Ukrainian children in it.

Go die for gay marriage

The "Globohomo" (a bunch of retarded politicians in the West) warmongering + Putin's love for "playing soft".

If Russia threw the gloves off at the beginning of the operation, and used all of it's power on day #1- there would be a lot of blood.

But the war would end fast, and, in the end, the general amount of death and destruction would be much lower than during a protracted conflict.

Glad I could be of assistance. :)

Attached: 1653096424995.jpg (1024x518, 61.88K)

Do you think you should surrender?
I'm not suggesting it, but what do Ukies fear would happen? Another holodomor?

Attached: 1650661307453.jpg (351x456, 51.31K)

On the surface this analysis is correct. However if we analyze Ukrainian culture and mindset it becomes paintfully evident that they can never become a long-term ally of Russia out of sheer stupidity and inferiority complex. Thus, it is in Russia's interest to not fully commit to the conflict, giving the enemy an illusion of possible victory, bleeding Ukraine dry of manpower, whilst at the same time incentivizing immigration out of the country due to economic devastation. With Ukraine's population reduced to 20-25 mil, it can no longer pose a serious thread to Russia in at least 50 years.
Ironically, Ukrainian stubbornness is playing into our hand.

You’re next

Nice.

You are successfully doing it for the last 30 years.

don't throw boiling water down the sink because if your piping is made of plastic, it damages it big time, not for any environmental reason but plastic doesn't handle boiled water very well

Come get me, Ivan.

I love Ukranian traps.

Attached: 1652888415742.jpg (960x954, 96.19K)

It's not really a brother war when Russia is throwing all of their Churkas and Siberian mongrels at Ukraine.
Very few ethnic Russians (Most of the Ethnic Russians are in the south, the Muscovites are Finno-Ugric, NOT Indo-European) is really feeling the brutality of the war.
Are you from Donbabwe? Or Luhankistan?

Just buy another one!

>Do you think you should surrender?

Yes.

>another holodomor

Yep, we are bulshitted with "muh bucha"/"rape"-type rhetoric. And those who don't buy into it- sit silent, as if you speak against it- you get jailed...or worse. They literally passed a law that allows to confiscate all your property if you "support Russia".

>Are you from Donbabwe? Or Luhankistan?

I'm from Fuck Off Dumbmuttistan.