I actually listened to some things this guy said and holy shit is his entire fucking opinion a large fucking mixture of...

I actually listened to some things this guy said and holy shit is his entire fucking opinion a large fucking mixture of insanity and wishful thinking.

It's almost as if he is dreaming of surpassing existential barriers that cannot be surpassed. He talks about how he wants to switch from organic to non-organic life and change the rules of evolution. What I see is a man so terrified of dying that he wants to "kill death" by any means necessary, treating people as nothing more than biological machines. And although he is in large part correct, yes humans are basically just computers that will be modified, it's almost as if he blinded himself with a vision of how this could be used for "the betterment of the world" not realising that humans, including himself, using it for wrong is far more likely due to natural human corruption.

Narcissists are ruling our world and they have more tools than ever to cause harm.

Attached: Insanity.jpg (1400x850, 1.09M)

he's an idiot but I enjoy reading his stupid shit

>What I see is a man so terrified of dying that he wants to "kill death
Exactly. These people are demonically possessed too, the demons hate humanity and are trying to warp it as much as they can to hurt us and God (as evidenced by our society teetering into demon worldz surpassing clown world at a war speed pace). They also think they can escape His judgment but toying with us and using us to find ways out.

It was real in his mind

he looks like the worms' best intellectual, and if you know worms you know why that's saying a lot

Attached: 1632785692510.png (830x1024, 1.77M)

I will not fight on the side of Russia. It might kill me, but church music really gives me peace.

every state-mandated thing I don't trust. I thought it was cool myself and gave his book to my mom. People are always sending their opinions. I only exist because someone denied their own religion to live. I won't do that now. I'm going to the church.

He needs to be dealt with

Probably the kind of man who would have himself cloned and think his consciousness automatically lives on in the clone.

we have unfortunately, been deal with religion induced mental illness for a very long time now.

uhh retard, we're already on track to get there, might want to stick your idiot noggin out of your ass for a moment and take a good look around

this gay jew preaches the same shit in front of WEF monebags to tell them where to specifically invest in order to stay on top

Imagine fucking listening to kikes

Attached: 1656740424121.png (596x799, 676.37K)

His book Sapiens is the mythology of the Western liberal democratic technocratic classes.

Are you fucking serious? Assholes like the man featured in the OP are the way they are because they LACK religion. Afraid of dying, thinking man is just a biological machine, consciousness is just electricity, etc.

>his entire fucking opinion a large fucking mixture of insanity and wishful thinking.

>What I see is a man so terrified of dying that he wants to "kill death" by any means necessary

And we are suppose to be the schizo!!!

That guy is batshit crazy, I think any reasonable person would agree.
Now knowing that fact and how influential he is at the WEF.
Let's add the Fact that All western Government in the "Free-World" have been infiltrated by those Lunatic!

Fuck are we in the timeline where Alex Jones is Right again!!!!

Attached: Pirate Greta.png (1352x693, 736.06K)

>wishful thinking.
That's what jews do.
> dreaming of surpassing existential barriers that cannot be surpassed.
That's what jews do.
For them, "reality is just a choice".

Spokesman for your homosexual jewish mafia and a psychopath or sociopath.

I’m fairly certain kikes like this are using boards such as this one to collect data and hack brains.
First of all you don’t know who is controlling the back end of this websites
It’s likely they are creating a digital psychological profile to try to get you to become Christian or some other kike slave religion.
Look at the background of his speech is an image of Christ.
Christianity was always a method to expand the Jewish tribe genetically.

Attached: 926F3CB5-C341-4B8F-983E-7C7B39B49DAF.jpg (1125x724, 349.55K)

That's not a man that's a demon in a human body, look at the pointed ears and demonic face.

hes a poof

Hahaha funny cat.

Attached: kys.jpg (1080x1637, 377.41K)

In order to defeat this worldview, we have to offer something better. We need to start believing in idealism in order to combat the materialist psychopaths. Idealism means that consciousness is the basis for reality, instead of matter. Advantages of idealism:
>restore purpose and meaning to nihilism world
>you are part of the ininite "God consciousness," so you never have to worry about death
>existence is one big adventure
>anything is possible
I understand why he's afraid, but he's not going to like the solution.

Attached: beachcomber.jpg (903x1200, 240.88K)

>Narcissists are ruling our world
And I'm sick of it.

I don't care to understand their sociopathy or rationalizations for the Khazar to RULE OVER HUMANITY anymore.

The answer is NO

>Fuck are we in the timeline where
Just stfu childish faggot

>Technology is neither good nor bad, it's how you use it!@!!!

Wrong. By virtue of design features, every piece of technology promotes some behaviors and discourages others.

soemone needs to mash that jew bugs head in with Klaus'

Balding manlets with high IQs can develop god complexes to make up for the fact they have low self esteem.

youre a retard

I can't take yuval harari seriously because he's just some israeli history prof who decided to jump on the TED talk publishing circuit for money. He's not an expert on this shit and is just trying to be alvin toffler. The fact techbro dipshits lap up harari just shows what superficial morons they really are

Attached: toffler-obit-web03-superJumbo-v3.jpg (2048x1374, 624K)

Transhumanism was long ago deboonked by this man, Francis Bacon. He noticed a paradox, that to command nature you must before that become subservient to it in order to know its qualities. But you can't change qualities of nature. You can't change the fact that steel absorbs heat well or that water evaporates under heat etc. We are all slaves of nature and can do as much as qualitative traits of natural resources allow us to, so transhumanism is impossible.

Attached: proxy-image (9).jpg (195x239, 12.55K)

> What I see is a man so terrified of dying

What I see is a faggot that believes in God that understands his lifestyle is incompatible with Christianity that knows he will face judgement from the Lord Almighty. God does not look favorable at men such as Harari.

It’s not just his gay lifestyle, it’s his attempt to usurp mankind and have his underlings believe that they will become Gods themselves through cybernetic technology.

This man is more evil than Mengele

Attached: DA171B5D-3DAC-4005-8145-8A66869B2556.jpg (1200x1200, 279.44K)

Plato's invisible ring analogy also defeats transhumanism. If you're not a virtious person before technology more technology won't help

Where does he say this? Am 1/3 into his Republic.

like worm tongue?

Ahhh, you mean the ring of Giges? Ok, I read it already.

>He's not an expert on this shit and is just trying to be alvin toffler.
Well-stated.
In the end, these fuckers are repackaged SnakeOil salesmen.
"muh, Eureka, we figured it out..the solution to mankind's problems"

Meanwhile, Aristotle et al figured out the Key elements long long ago.

So you are a bird, huh?

That's pretty normal for jews. It's why everything around them turns to shit.

Reality is most likely "God" mapping an infinite number of subjective experiences. Reincarnation is most likely the situation. Just as a fall asleep and awaken to a new day, God sleeps and awakens to a new life. This poor man found himself as the subjective experience of a successful Jew. Imagining himself being reincarnated as a goyim is simply too much for him. His only option is to make life better for everyone, so he doesn't have to be born into any more hellish existences. His genes squirm at the thought he won't get to stay a Jew forever. His entire spiel is one giant coping mechanism for the fact that he'll have to be reincarnated into the world he created.

Attached: 1e340b6e2d8b99c12ceb9a0d53f2a7f0.jpg (564x848, 203.63K)

He Is like a n adult formerly raped as a child, 100% he has Milo syndrome.

He is not that bright. Someone liked how he sucked dick, and promotes him. He is a broken man.

>listening to kikes
>not praying to God to purge the kikes from existence
Explain yourself.

You are a fucking moron dude
>he is in large part correct
Then why argue? Humans aren't machines in any way.

People like him create interesting timelines

8474829;&,’encownfkfownfhci

One thing I admire about the stoics is that they went to a great length reminding themselves that death and oblivion are inevitable fate of men. What you see in these WEF dweebs is as you said, that they're terrified of death and oblivion. I think it's our job to teach them the lesson that both cannot be avoided. If I had to do one thing to save the human race from itself, it is this lesson.

>If you're not a virtious person before technology more technology won't help
Articulated masterfully.

Like Yagoda?

>I can't take yuval harari seriously because he's just some israeli history prof who decided to jump on the TED talk publishing circuit for money.
You are 100% right. But.... He his one of the guy who is writing WEF Policy!!!

My opinion, Your opinion they don't matter. What matter is that he is making WEF Policy!

Don't think me an idiot, but I'm starting to think that the WEF is Scientology under a different name