Do you consider wrestling as a "white sport"?

Do you consider wrestling as a "white sport"?

Attached: 5d7b6d62495b8-813.jpg (640x487, 66.54K)

I primarily consider a bunch of ripped dudes writhing all over each other in skin tight leotards to be a little gay

>full of troons
Yes, it's a white sport

I mean why not?

It's not a white sport

I consider it a vital fighting skill, not a "sport."
"Sports" are for faggots and niggers and niggerfaggots.

I don't consider Greeks white, so no. But yes it's a major majority white endeavor.

Yes.

Attached: funneh.jpg (1080x919, 70.6K)

Attached: hot.webm (960x540, 1.71M)

I invented it so yes

I wrestled in hs and placed in my stare a couple times.

It's a great youth sport. It requires a bit to much athleticism to do past the age of 40 or so, but for kids it's great. Makes you tough/gritty. Also if you get good at it, you will legit be able to physically dominate 90% of people you see on the street, which gives you confidence.

It's mostly a white sport. Most of the best people that do it are white and from middle America. It's about as white as tennis or something.

Attached: 1656100873979.jpg (1023x1024, 129.85K)

No

Gay

What do you do about erections

>I don't consider Greeks white

Attached: 1640110057045 (2).gif (1065x708, 2.76M)

White sports are ultra marathon running, shooting, and swimming
And football...I don't care if its a niggers haven, the mastermind of the game is only channelled via whites

Yes absolutley, the most elite region for wrestling in the world (lehigh valley, pennsylvania USA) is vastly inhabited by whites and produces collegiate and olympic wrestlers on a regular basis.

pay debts, stavros

How much of a coomer you need to be to go for this finisher as your signature move

Would a faggot actually get a kick out of this?

too many jungle canadians in hockey now?

Probably not based on ints swarthoid Mediterranean origins like other types of homo fagotry that originate with Greco-Roman civilization nordic germanic tribesmen would have sent them to the gods quickly smashing there skulls and depositing in a bog

No

Attached: 1657207389035.png (759x751, 328K)

Wrestling is based

Hockey is cool but its not so world wide...plus its very foundations is that of football
I mean, it's practically football on a different medium

No

What's a few hard-ons between muscular, sweaty bros