Why does the right keep trying to reach out to the left?

For some reason the right thinks this is about logic. "IF we only just convince them of the merits of our arguments then we can win some of them over". WHEN time and time again the left has shown an outright contempt of logic.
BUT YET STILL the right persists?
what is it , Naivety stupidity?
do we need a curriculum of books that the right needs to read before they even open their mouths?

There is a simple inability to understand the basic concept as evil.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 16-22-43 why is this happening in america - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png (535x493, 107.37K)

I aggree with this. In 2020 we tried to play a chess game during a war, and got our asses kicked. The right needs a more “might is right” philosophy

Attached: 194EEC8D-72E3-40CE-8070-AE7EF3C69A34.jpg (1000x808, 60.85K)

It’s because the only people skilled in true violence are on the right and instead of genocide f half the population they’d rather try diplomacy. It’s working somewhat, but that’s only because shit has gotten so bad. Luckily the true believers on the left are actively killing themselves so it’s just a waiting game.

redpill the normies

Checked and because a large amount of Trump voters from 2016 who decided at the last minute to push him over the top were Bernouts. Those Bernouts then went on to make up a large portion of that late 2016-early 2017 redpill wave. Thus, a lot of conservatives and right wingers think they can keep replicating this off they just keep pushing to break bread.

Nice try glowniggers.
Go fucking do shit yourself.

Attached: 1656511614161.jpg (474x251, 17.88K)

I'm at the "their cries will fall on the deaf ears of the men who just wanted to be left alone" phase, let me know when the rest of the conservacucks catch up with the program.

Attached: 1646068328772.jpg (1000x666, 206.93K)

Agreed and someone automatically calling you a glownigger goes to show it. They want you to keep posting memes and trying to play chess with a group that flipped the chess board and sent the pieces flying long ago.

this.
and thisthe time for debate has long passed.

Scared glownigger detected

what is J6

has that ever worked?
the normies do as their told.
they are hobbits they just want to grill and stay out of the affairs of the world.

What you gonna do then?
Hmm? Buddy? .

Attached: 1657132111455.jpg (469x468, 22.53K)

>a waiting game.
do nothing, great advice user. wait ourselves into total obscurity.

>kill me first, I won't fight back!
Gladly

>what is j6
go back to rebbit

Be the change you want to see in the world user, lead by example.

Attached: 1645913331886.jpg (314x314, 50.36K)

Protest.

You won't do shit .
Glowniggers like you want everyone else to do something.

Democrat kangaroo court about the "insurrection" on January 6th 2021.

kys
checked and correct, that is a sick thing to do to an elder
symptoms of a sick country

The elextion wasn't stolen.
Fucking retard, choosing a nazi flag should be an automatic ban.

It's quite amazing how the mind of the glownigger goes immediately to criminal behavior when there is mention of any kind of political action, very interesting.

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 29.94K)

To break the Operation Mockingbird mind control.

>I would watch my mom get raped to death by a pack of niggers because it's akshually glowniggers trying to bait me into committing a hate crime
Haha wow

i find that very interesting

resist to them doesnt mean forming grassroots campaigns or running reprensatives that arent super cucks

they automatically goto armed mass violence.
Because they know that is the one thing they can direct,control and manipulate.

Nice try glowie

Attached: 1655781316667.gif (800x430, 897.09K)

MEEMAW NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1654827539238m.jpg (1024x1002, 99.2K)

Glowniggers
>regularly arrest and kill people based on manufactured evidence, shoot their dogs, and harass them
A glownigger demoralization shill
>you won't do shit glownigger
You know they won't do anything to you because you're one of them.

>the normies do as they're told.
maybe you should be the one telling them.
what am i gonna do?
i engage worthwhile people daily there Sport. how about you?

It is basic human nature to want to give people a chance to save themselves from destruction. Leftists think they have won, when in reality the only reason they still exist is because of basic human compassion. That ship will be leaving the harbor soon and there will be no stopping what happens after that.