Natural Gas

Why is this stuff so important all of the sudden?

Attached: Gas.jpg (2121x1414, 514.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rVdEhyMR6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand it either. Why would someone live on a service slave wage and buy fossil gas from deep underground and 1000s miles away? Just to look important for guests?

Don't they have trees in Germany? No wood?

>all of the sudden

Most states rely on it for heating.
Easier to maintain than electrical grid.

Your country has a lot of steel and chemical industry, which consumes a lot of gas.

Because according to new EU regulation, this (+ nuclear) is now what green energy looks like

It's used for electricity generation and heating homes with warm water.

Does your country still eat dogs and cats?

Don't try to play it off as a bad faith question. Your answer is important to me.

Electricity doesn't magically appear. Gas can be used to directly heat or cook with, or gas/petro products can be used to generate electricity. There aren't nearly enough windmills and nuclear power plants to sustain power.

>Electricity doesn't magically appear

uhh yeah it does.
youtube.com/watch?v=2rVdEhyMR6A

inb4 source they are fully sourced. l2math

Dunno I heat with oil

I think it's also used in the pharmaceutical industry, pigment industry and many other things. if not gas directly, then other hydrocarbons, basically all organic chemistry

Also yes I know germans want more than 9 volts at 0.015 amps per day. But let's be honest fuck what they want, it's about what they can get. And if they want free power they can get it, holy fuck stop stalling aint nobody care if you're a poverty stricken dumb cunt. free power is good and holy, sanctioned by God. It is shameless and those who try to shame for it must be slaughtered in the public square.

So why don't we just buy it cheap from Russia? We even have 2 direct pipelines with them.

Why not just start fart farming ?

>Don't they have trees in Germany? No wood?
Muh climate

Always has been, nuclear too

>honest answer to bait question
Aren't you too kind and naive for this world?

>ascklually
Yeah fuck off. If shit worked people would do it. It's impractical and stupid.

Gas is the natural, climate-conscious alternative to fossil fuels

says who? a fucking nigger hahaha lmao lol kek nigger

>fossil fuel is the natural, climate-conscious alternative to fossil fuels

Attached: anime girl question mark.png (754x721, 579.46K)

I'm sure you're browsing Any Forums off your atmospheric charging station because you're so much smarter than the rest of us memeflagger.

Who is laughing now, Krautniggers?
Trump told ya so.

Attached: 1635918266607.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

Cheap energy is the only reason the modern world exists. Some of us like to pretend otherwise, but in the end, the only reason is cheap abundant energy. It cannot exist in the absence of it, and the age of cheap and abundant is coming to a conclusion.

>orange
get your stove fixed retard

Because you dumbasses refuse to use nuclear and are offering up your anuses for russia's use.

It heats my home, it cooks my food, it provides backup electricity to my home it provides jobs in my state. How is that so hard for Eurotrash faggots to grasp?

Germany loses more often than the Cleveland Browns.

Attached: 1657988150539.png (739x819, 1.12M)

>Germans next winter.

...and you fucking deserve it, for voting in Merkel so she could ruin Europe with her imported niggers.

Attached: 1653164062224.jpg (466x330, 23.89K)

Because you shut down all your nuclear powerplants, retard.

Because a US base in Ukraine is more important than you.

They don't elect their leaders lol. Their Fedeeral Parliament or Diet does. She might as well be Hitler.

lmao still thinking in 2022 that Merkel ruined Europe