CIVIL WAR user WAS RIGHT AGAIN

he fucking called it in his second time posting

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-142054_Chrome.jpg (1079x1827, 694.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/since-roe-overturned-more-americans-104500356.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the post I'm referring to

Attached: 1656191807922.png (1568x1608, 467.17K)

here's the original post from over s year ago

also the article in question
yahoo.com/news/since-roe-overturned-more-americans-104500356.html

Attached: 1656198332798.jpg (3468x1251, 556.47K)

Hopefully so. Although I personally don’t want “conservative blacks” moving in to Red States. Hopefully this will cause minorities to move to blue states

Why would married couples need to movie?

I was in that thread
wild shit is going to start happening

Checked and witnessed

This is straight up retarded. Rightwing base total population is about 1 million. Neocons and classical liberals are not rightwing. Even Natsoc can't be considered rightwing because they deviate from the Old Right in principle.

either this faggot is a time traveler or a glowie who developed a conscience

Attached: 1657034713314.gif (498x498, 648.09K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: jessica.jpg (750x732, 154.78K)

Does that mean Californians will stop invading Idaho and Montana?

I live in Boise and I've noticed all the tesla drivers are selling their houses
so I would say yes

can confirm my liberal faggot neighbors from California are selling their house
>t. utahn

Good I thought this would happen. I'm a native Texan but live in Austin at the moment and I know a good amount of libcucks leaving or planning on leaving.

Lmao at the retards saying this will make Republicans lose for 100yrs

To murder their children, together.

>states are functioning as laboratories of democracy
If we weren’t controlled by a parasitic overclass that abuses the inherent co flick in that, it would actually be good for the union

Attached: 47E289F2-3881-4AB4-BD42-2528B133DEB2.jpg (1125x1411, 1.47M)

>americans will go to war over the right to coom without consequence

Attached: consoomerino.png (270x386, 164.81K)

BASED, this is the best way to build the world, every country has different laws and ideology so if you arent happy with yours you just move

I live in CA and we are planning on moving out (neither of us are from here). Most of the people I worked with who are center-right / libertarian / not total faggots plan on moving soon too. OP may be right. This will galvanize each side physically. And he's right about the left needing an enemy. Every time you see someone wearing a shirt with words on it it's some form of "fuck you" to anyone who isn't supporting the absolute destruction of society.

>Every time you see someone wearing a shirt with words on it it's some form of "fuck you" to anyone who isn't supporting the absolute destruction of society.
Nani?

The vital goal of Republicans is to keep passing laws to expel leftists from red states. This is an insane opportunity to weaken ZOG

Based, this will reverse the bluing of Red states

two more weeks

the "left" factions would sooner launch a human wave rush into traffic than to pick up arms and organize
>wave after wave, they charge the red lines, eager to earn forgiveness for their privilege

Attached: 1653839368248.jpg (125x125, 2.71K)

What about conservative Indians? I own guns, believe in the 2nd, and the infallibility of the Constitution. Here in Canada on a business trip.
I'm proud to be an American.

Attached: _oh__shi_____by_wakuwakunext_de3756k-pre (3).jpg (1095x730, 96.58K)

What happens to us more or less moderate people? Can we just hunker down in the purplish states and trade non-military goods with everyone? We think that both red and blue extremes are nuts.

That is to say, a shirt that has a message on it. No one is walking around with a shirt that says "love thy neighbor". It's "fuck trump and fuck you" or "your opinion should end at my womb" or "sluts not guns" or some bullshit. Those are all paraphrased, but you get the idea. There is no positive, friendly, or thoughtful message. Just antagonism.

Northern or southern

You will be forced to choose unfortunately just remember we didn't ask for this But we're not going to concede our country to these corrupt traffickers either

find a small White rural town and a White woman to fuck and breed
the Whites there will call you based and worship you
the darker you are the better fellow conservative

Yeah it means red states are going to be total sausage fests.. Better learn to like being gay homos.

>leftist bitch
>dysgenic beta husband
Every time.

fence sitters will be conscripted into the army of whichever extreme captures your area

you don't get to be a fence sitting faggot when shit kicks off

This is fucking stupid. If he's "right" than the entire concept of federalism can never work. If people living with a government that reflects their desires means civil war is coming, then toss out the Constitution and the US needs to be a unitary state.

I'd say that immigration might be better. Maybe one of my ancestral homelands will take me.

>liking freedom, disliking child-killing and anarchist terror and not wanting whites to be replaced is totally just as bad as communism
You can join the "liberal" leftists, cowardly faggot.

Attached: 1657892121601.jpg (1200x1039, 123.92K)

Ahh, alright. Don't see that much here yet, luckily. Mostly it's just the same old slightly cringey graphic tees.

People really walk around with shit like that? Shirts with a massage around here are more like "I hate Mondays", something about beer or fishing. Cringe as fuck.

Tree of liberty.

Wow! What a helpful attitude!

>Cringe as fuck.
That's how I take it, but these people vote, protest, and will try to worm their opinions into your children's brains.

Fuck the Union. Un-join or die.

Dot or feather

it will never work as long as there are kikes, user.

actually, since leftoids have issues functioning outside of their hive cities, they might need some help, perhaps a state sponsor
im convinced there are business and political actors inside america that see the chinese system as something to model off of, a controlled enormous population of workers
so when shit hits the fan, the american elites may start siding with china, or asking for assistance.
at this point, if we are at war, china has long ago taken our #1 spot. the american decadent lifestyle will not be the same for the city dwellers, though they will wish for it back, and would eagerly welcome a slick chang salesman in exchange for more influence over their government / life. how many young zoomie americanss do you think would eagerly accept the chinese bug life if it means that they get to coom, consoom, and still hold their ideologies? the future is in the youth, and the youth of today are functionally illiterate, growing up without grades, bred to be the perfect consoomer, they were bred to accept whatever was thrown at them.

the blue states will be assimilated to china, the red zones will be america fighting against the "one world government" (china)

Attached: ai xj p.jpg (256x256, 11.49K)

>only wanting some of the leftist shit is moderate
In reality, you're also crazy and far-left. A few decades ago, if you told people your politics, they'd think you were insane. The same would happen if you were able to tell any of your dead relatives.

Civil war

Civil war is inevitable. The left has gone full commie and will not listen or even try to compromise with half or more of the nation. Its only a matter of time our differences are to great for us to coexist.

>classical liberals are not rightwing
Weren't the founding fathers right wing? How is capitalism + nationalism not right wing?

As politics get more heated you'll naturally gravitate to one side. The true fence sitter will be shot by either side as an enemy, though.

It will take time to shake out, but it will be fine. No need for violence. Really, Federalism is the only way away from violence.
The US should be 50 little countries with a weak federal government. That's 50 little experiments, doing what the local people want in their local governments and the feds can fuck right off. The states can handle everything themselves. The US shouldn't even have a standing army. I wouldn't mind each state having its own gold backed currency and we can get away from this inflationary/usury debt cycle and own our own labor again.

Are burgers ready for the next step?

Attached: 1593112673078.jpg (920x1024, 184.37K)

How else am I supposed to treat some npc who's too cowardly and/or stupid to reject obvious nonsense? you don't deserve any respect.

Attached: 1656904497562.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

That's nothing at all how repealing Roe played out though

He's married to a spic, no?

About.
Fucking.
Time.