How can the West realistically civilise a bloodthirsty, corrupt, belligerent, impoverished...

How can the West realistically civilise a bloodthirsty, corrupt, belligerent, impoverished, uneducated hellhole like Russia?

Attached: 0a0097ecdfe2864f10827fe0a6139b26.jpg (1440x1800, 446.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzGzMYS2Gnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here like this
youtube.com/watch?v=uzGzMYS2Gnc

You're going to freeze this winter lol

Can't civilize albino subhuman niggers

Stop using their gas
That’ll teach them

>How can the West realistically civilise a bloodthirsty, corrupt, belligerent, impoverished, uneducated hellhole like Russia?
easily

Attached: himars.png (1280x719, 620.51K)

>"i'm cooold daddy help me"
lol fuck off we are not pussies, literally nobody's gonna freeze

Attached: photo_2022-07-17 22.19.48.jpg (1023x1280, 98.75K)

civilize= homo parades

Attached: porky.png (616x800, 576.66K)

The 5 stages of ukrainian wunderwaffe:

Stage 1: The "Leak". INVINCIBLE SUPERWEAPON """leaked""" to press

Stage 2: The Reaction. Media & /uhg/ trannies all hail the weapon as an invincible doomsday device that Russia stands no chance against. Lots of "sky is falling" and declarations of ukrainian resurgence.

Stage 3: The Interim. Stories start to leak out regarding issues and marginal results. Doesn't get much notice.

Stage 4: The Downgrade. The West quietly states that less will be sent than previously announced, or that the device will have to be modified to the new battlefield conditions (whatever the fuck that means).

Stage 5: The Cancellation. The West quietly cancels the device shipment. Stage 1 for new device few months later.

>bayraktar
>javelin
>switchblade
>stinger
>m777
>pzh2000/krab
>himars

Attached: squashed.jpg (1280x958, 465.1K)

Total extermination.

Lmao I thought this was another pitbull thread for a sec.

Attached: 1618037070444.png (174x170, 39.62K)

This. Lave Russia alone, why would we want to waste resources fucking up yet another country we know nothing about.

>"winning"

Attached: russian-flagship.jpg (1235x835, 196.75K)

>"winning"

Attached: 1650323236241.webm (854x478, 2.59M)

Everyone heard Zelensky. To the last Ukrainian.

the first rule of propaganda is to dehumanize your enemy so that you can do anything with him . Oh hanz remembered the old days

Attached: 1650708173201.jpg (1920x1080, 276.23K)

But the Russians already hold a parade with their army yearly

>"winning"

Attached: oh-no-no-no.png (1237x782, 1.24M)

How can the Russia realistically civilize a faggot loving, nanny state, multicultural, anti white, spoiled shithole like Germany?

Maybe it's time for you to go back to Poland because the first world definitely doesn't cure your butthurt.

Germans don't give a shit that much about Russians to create threads like this one.

how do you know they're Russian?

>LE ANGRY SCARY FACE

nice try kike
id: JEWw/Pj0

anyone who says "germany will freeze" is a midwit. Germany survivable in the winter without any internal heating. it's the german industry that's at risk. they need energy to keep making shit. Germany is the world's 3rd or 4th largest manufacturer depending on the year.
If Germany factories slow down enough, or stop running the Euro basically collapses so does the EU along with it.

The copium is hilarious only propaganda pieces and child drawings lmfao

Meanwhile in reality:
STAY COPING LOLOLOLOL

>r*ssian tell someone that he is brainwashed
>r*ssian tel someone about dehumanizing your enemy with propoganda
LMAO

Attached: изображение_2022-07-17_233728699.png (698x889, 101.05K)

Why should we? Why can't some nations just strive to be warrior states?

Attached: 1629046849471.jpg (828x731, 433.24K)

Why fight them? Just join forces with them, idiot. You think the British have your best interests at heart? You are a moron.

West failed at civilizing Arabs, but with Russian it might be easier, since they will blindly fallow whatever dictator happens to be around. The serfs won't be civilized, but they won't cause problems either

Attached: 1647010676628.jpg (306x396, 9.1K)

Jesus fucking Christ, the cringe train just never ends does it. I'd rather have a HIMARS rocket fall on me than to see anymore embarrassing ukie memes at this point.

Almost thought you were talking about the US for a second.

Your romanian copy paste is absolutely dumb. That's actually the russian cycle which promises new weapons and never delivers them.

Ukraine get new weapons and they go on the field.

Sorry you mad cuz

>Germans don't give a shit that much about Russians to create threads like this one.

I know. even with all the shit that the Germans have done, we treat them positively because the Teutonic spirit is damn funny.

Attached: frkpgmll3wm71.jpg (640x945, 76.71K)

>he thinks a video of a graveyard and some meme means anything

Go fight for Russia, you'll have one in no time!

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 22.92K)

new NATO nigger "meme"

They can't. Cut all economic ties and let them finally wash the dirty laundry from WWII and do the civilizing themselves.

Good idea, thanks for the tip.

go join the roddit battalion

I don't give a flying fuck about nato lol, they can all die for what I care but after helping Ukraine fight the albino subhuman muslim niggers

>How can the West realistically civilise a bloodthirsty, corrupt, belligerent, impoverished, uneducated hellhole like Russia?

Attached: 1643021241636.png (350x350, 192K)

Can’t be done, subhumans will subhuman until extermination

>I don't give a flying fuck about nato lol
lol yeah dude. I'm totally sure about that. Fucking nigger.

It's pretty obvious that you're not capable of watching outside your polarized mind, that's what propagandas do to a motherfucker.

You escaped the western propaganda to fall into the eastern one. How dumb is that?

Attached: afbhdjsbfdjs.png (844x1022, 372.77K)

lol this is civilian's cemetery
have you even seen the video?
of course you don't lmao you are shill

By just leaving them alone and keeping up the same trade we had for decades without inflaming territorial beefs by creating money laundering schemes

Fuck dude I dunno

End NATO

In order to civilize a place you need to have power over it. Russia has way more military might than all Western Europe combined. Yes he's bungling in Ukraine but you're not in a position to do shit. In fact Russia is more likely to fuck you without firing a missile with the whole oil thing since you are too cucked to do the right thing, which is to do fracking and nuclear

The west is imploding, mind your own shit. Most won't make it.

Cornered rats with nukes.

Not good.