Americans, call themselves a superior nation, yet they don't know how to clean their own asses

Attached: 1_YhkXCgvPTE3zcMeEuQZjGg.jpg (1000x1000, 77.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/zCmhaw0FOVo?feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: shift left click 2.png (800x800, 28.91K)

yes, americans are uneducated, unwashed animals

Attached: milk-pitcher-0680ed3a-d2e8-4855-bde2-7004fff46f39.jpg (855x1000, 25.59K)

Attached: 6683A9B7-D81C-4CF4-8B63-E1C9B9A365A5.jpg (298x236, 21.46K)

Well that's because a lot of americans are so fat that they can't even reach their whole ass

I trim my asshole so it cleans right up with toilet paper

I don't want poo water dripping down my legs after I have a shit, thanks

Hahahhahaha seethed you unwashed crusty dried ass nigger

Attached: tom-cruise-what.gif (346x256, 1.94M)

a man cannot say he has a clean ass until he has washed out his anus, sigmoid, and descending colon

Who still uses a desktop

my ass is so filthy rn (right now)

>not owning a toto washlet
peasant

I eat a good diet so I barely have to wipe after taking a shit, it's clean as a whistle. You sand monkeys are a fucking menace though, standing on our toilet seats and squat-dropping fat, wet turds everywhere. Thought you'd like to save water what with living in a sandy shithole.

That's what toilet paper is for

>Bong education
You still have fecal matter around your filthy anus, retard.

And we’re supposed to be a gay country. This is actually true unlike most things on here. We need to embrace the bidet. I hate trying to time all my shits before I shower. Only works half the time

You can tell your plumber to install one. Or use something like this idk what it's called in english. We fill it with water to wash our hands in outdoor areas or even take this to the bathroom with us and wash our ass

Attached: 61Il6D316oS.jpg (1600x1600, 99.43K)

Found it. Its exactly this one. We use it in our country

Attached: EdY21njXsAAK6Gb.jpg (470x372, 12.57K)

I literally take a shower after each time I poop. It's so great to live in a country with abundant clean water

>spray water and wipe my asshole with my bare fingers
OR
>use wet wipes
>then a puff of baby powder.

My way is superior

High Fructose Corn Syup makes rock hard no wiper shits. We dont need a garden hose in the bathroom.

youtube.com/shorts/zCmhaw0FOVo?feature=share

I have a bidet and live in one of the most "redneck" areas in the country. Keep coping.

Not watching your skitskin how to poo video you fucking subhuman. kek

euro immigrant here, bidets are far superior. People dont realize their wiping their buttholes with pieces of paper treated with some of the harshest chemicals known to man.

Bidet and ass sprays are the best invention ever, your ass with never be cleaner.

This is modern time. Anybody civilised uses butt wipers (baby wipes) and have a special closed trash can to throw them in so as not to clog the drain or create fatburgs in the sewers. Cheaper than toilet paper because you just use one.

Attached: 1647122207208m.jpg (1024x576, 64.63K)

Imagine not having a dedicated toilet gimp whose sole purpose is to tongue your anus clean after every shit.