George Stinney thread cont'd

May God have mercy on his soul and f*** the police

Attached: 165806789709130m.jpg (868x1024, 90.81K)

Why? is there any evidence that he didn't do it?

He was executed 78 years old. Find new material.

Stymie from little rascals without his hat.

This thread is glowing

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-17-03-02-03-1.png (532x540, 454.49K)

His conviction was vacated, I bet you are triple boosted you bootlicker

>dead nigger
Who gives a fuck

Daily reminder, his father was also convicted of rape and murder and executed.

No my country took that shit rather lightly so I never bothered getting one, unlike your desert wasteland shithole where they took people to camps.

But back to topic you absolute niggercock loving faggot, why are you defending some dead shitskin from 80 years ago?

We are suppose to believe that the two white girls who were sexually assaulted and murdered was done by a white guy and because white people are so racist they let him escape justice and pinned the crime on a innocent black teen. Kek

Imagine the smell

>Kentucky Fried Nigger

Attached: Anne is amused.jpg (822x291, 69.77K)

S

Little nigger got what he deserved.

>His conviction was vacated
Fortunately, this little rapist and murderer is STILL dead.

Attached: Stinney.jpg (750x1050, 215.21K)

>authorities vacated his conviction so its true
Fucking subhuman bootlicker

I remember reading about this a few years back and getting the sense he probably did it, I'm not going to read it all over again but a flawed trial doesn't mean he was innocent.

If I remember correctly he was known as a violent child.

It shouldn’t have been. It was only vacated due to decades of niggers chimping out over this murderous rapists death. You lick every BLM boot that walks by, niggerloving faggot.

Confessions in police custody aren't evidence, they're just proof that if you lock someone in a room long enough you can convince them to say whatever you want. False confessions happen all the time.
And this goes double when the suspect is a black kid in the Jim Crow south.

Who the fook is that guy

Nigger, they walked up to him and asked. This is 1944, not 2014.

It was vacated because he was mentally retarded and underage and the ebil poowleeece weren't "proper" in their way of handling the niglets case. Not because he didn't do it.

>Nigger, they walked up to him and asked.
It's 100% feasible, now and especially then, that someone pleading guilty could have been coerced by authorities. I'm not saying this IS the case, but to pretend it COULDN'T be is acting under faulty logic.

I'm sure cops in 1944 walked up to a 14 year old nigger and told him to confess to a rape and double murder.

Attached: 0d14713869afe0b1730af33dc5547370a2ce383def37ab713c6bcb0c3e274337.jpg (907x714, 114.58K)

Imagine if jewish lawyers looking back at the '40s applied the same principles of evidence, rights, and innocence to German soldiers that they do to the melanated. What, are they going to move to overturn convictions on every baboon who was ever executed just because courts have created new rights and procedures over the past century? This case was open and shut, and that's why the public defender mounted a weak defense.