Lobsters arent bugs - and other WEF lies

Bugs as food includes their exoskeleton, which is the same material as your fingernails. It is the "high protein" that NWO cucks talk about, they just fail to mention it is indigestible protein. Rest ofnit is bug poop and organs, their muscle size is very low compared to size, because they dont have enough oxygen to grow big muscles.

Lobsters have massive swimming muscle and two claw muscles. We only eat the muscles, we dont eat the shell. Lobster and shrimp use gills and get enough 02 to fuel their big swimming muscles.

Also if World Economic Forum wanted us to eat bugs - why dont they create lobster farms? Lobsters eat dead animals and plants, and are ravenous...
I dont have bots to bump this thread, so if you like it plz post.

Attached: 1648148627014.jpg (640x610, 64.4K)

I like it, have a (you) kind sir

I eat beef, but I'm not eating rat meat just because they are also mammals

>has exoskeleton therefore bug
literal onions eroded brain

>why dont they create lobster farms?
because it's a humiliation ritual

I would if rats were 80ft tall and had massive muscles that you could make a steak out of.

I ve never eaten shrimp or lobsters. Not even mussels or clams...I did eat crabs though

More for me lol

I agree, although I fucking hate seafood. There's a gigantic market in growing shrimp and lobsters, probably using hydroponics. Could be even easier if you're close to a farming community where you can get foods and materials for the farm for free/ very low cost.

Someone post the screen grab of the user having a shrimp farm in a land locked state, where they make more money than they ever did crypto mining

Nobody cares what you have to say user

Attached: swedish pepe sad.jpg (1024x868, 117.04K)

Lobsters are meaty

>Based indoor shrimp farmer, feared by jews.

>More for me lol
AHURR DURR MORE BUGS FOR ME! MORE FUCKING FINGERNAIL CLIPPINGS FOR ME

I went to 3 websites that were calling shellfish "seabugs". All of them were only started in the last 2-3 years.

Attached: Le_Happiest.jpg (600x600, 38.6K)

Why are they like this?

Attached: Lobsterjak.jpg (1597x899, 111.61K)

I have an aquarium with shrimp and sometimes have to throw out handfulls to keep the population down.

I dount growing them commercially is harder.

good points user

Attached: 1594460378974.jpg (1890x1417, 160.84K)

>I'm only eating the muscles of the wet bug so I'm like not really eating the bug
bug-eater

Wait a minute...
>Lobsters eat dead animals
Holy shit
We can convert niggers into lobsters meat!

Checked

Bumping for you.

it would have to taste good, some animals just don't given their hormone composition that ruins the meat

Lobster are immortal. The only way to kill them is to eat them. Makes sense to me.

Yes its all bullshit. Bugs arent food

>humiliation
for the lobsters?