Why do Millenial girls age slow, and Zoomer girls age fast

Pol, why do Millennial girls (b>.. 1980) age so much slower than Zoomer girls (b> 2000)?

Millenial Hilary Duff, age 34 born 1987. after working in showbiz for 20 years and 3 kids.

Zoomer Millie Bobbie Brown, age 18 born 2004, star of Stranger Things.

Attached: Hilary-Duff-Womens-Health-Cover.jpg (1610x1200, 497.4K)

We were sheltered but still went outside from time to time

T. Fountain of eternal youth

Zoomers look like they're 12.

Built for the BIG BLACK DRAGON

The BIG BLACK DRAGON sets her GOLDEN FOREST on fire. It burns with passion

I'm starting to believe all the preservatives in 90's food/drink gave Millennials eternal youth.

all fields

increased drug and alcohol usage

I don't know because I can't figure out any defining characterstics of people born in that generation.

Rampant inbreeding

I thought Illegal drug use is way down compared to Gen-Xers. Do you mean pot and beer?

vaccines

MBB didn’t age she just covered herself in whores makeup and attire. Hillary Duff I guarantee used a combo of makeup photoshop and angles to not entirely look like she hit the wall.

Is this the news, spam every day like an autist until mods have to auto filter it thread?

This one got raped by Jewish producers and Drake. Pimped out by her parents

Pharmaceuticals

Its true, im 27 and look 22. I take care of myself, i only drink or sniff on the weekends, i drink herbal tea, i dont go crazy with lads. Im a very moderate person.

The other girl in the hostel i stayed with was getting fucked out every night and smoked and sniffed every single day. She was a really bad influence on me, im glad I've got my own place now

>Women, stop getting tattoo
Yes, on girls like her, getting tattoos is like scrawling graffiti on a Rembrandt.

The environmental hormone disrupters pollution more quickly matures women in puberty but this window for prime youth stays the same, and hit the wall at an earlier age as well as they hit puberty at an earlier age...

why do people push the drake lie? fucking neck yourself cuck.

It did.

Was shocked to see zoomies waiting at the bus stops as a young adult. They all looked extremely short compared to our gen. Think it had to do with millennials consumption of milk hormones vs gen z who poo pooed it because their mulatto classmates couldn't drink it without getting sick.

get a load of this npc