OOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

Why doesn't America have free healthcare like every other developed country in the world? Giving people medical bills like this is a crime.

Attached: 101001101.jpg (1136x852, 116.81K)

> imad khachan
Well apparently so

A free(ish) market spurs innovation and excellence. There's a reason people travel from Europe and Canada to the US to seek healthcare. You want cheaper hospital bills? Get the fucking government to stop subsidizing poor people's healthcare.

>Kike, ProxyChink, sandnigger circle jerk thread
Herbs

you can pretty much get away with not paying medical bills

just dont pay its easy what are they going to do repo your organs?

>hospitals are conducting cutting edge medical research
LOL no
Not everyone has that option like your undocumented family does, Jose.

>Yes guy! We europeans have completly free healthcare! Dont mind that we give over 50% of our wages to social taxes guy! Its for a good cause buddy!

Attached: d2efb316c459fc61e9307e1e7d9cdbb30e-18-south-park-saddam.rsquare.w700.jpg (540x540, 49.85K)

U MAD?

Ring up the other charges in your life and file for bankruptcy.

If you can afford it, America has THE greatest healthcare in the world. This isn't even up for debate.

>be American
>also pay 50% in taxes
>receive nothing in return

>If you can afford it

So oil princes from Dubai and Russian oligarchs? Wow, lucky them

>Be european
>earn less than the average American
>give 50% of your wage to the government
Totally the same guy!

Attached: Download (10).jpg (239x211, 5.07K)

Don't pay. Medical bills are the one set of bills that has virtually no recourse for the biller.

>be American
>earn more money
>pay more in taxes than anyone in the world
>still receive nothing

>gets sent to collections
>ruins credit score
>garnishes pay
Yeah, no recourse at all.

Get a job.

We sent all our money to Isreal and Ukraine

The government can’t give anything for free. They can take something from someone and give it to someone else, but that’s theft.

Doesn't happen.

I have a $3,000 deductible and 90% paid after that. I pay into my HSA about $10,000 a year, basically I'd have no out of pocket.

It happened to me a year ago and I'm still paying.
You're full of shit, Juan.

Attached: Oh_ok.png (600x600, 489.17K)

Because Freedom ain't free.

Attached: 8b2.jpg (680x433, 50.87K)

I spend 18 days in a burn ward in Philly after a refinery accident.
this was in 1997.
$850,000.
saved my life. but they were charging me $120 for an ACE bandage that you could buy IN THE FUCKING STORE IN THE HOSPITAL for $4.
I was out of it on a morphine drip ( i was in an elite underground bare knuckled kung fu fighting group is what I thought ) but my friends told me they never saw a doctor and they were there on rotation 24/7 but the doctor charged for the bulk of the labor hours. meanwhile it was the nurses ( I thought it was hot sex but they were fat lesbians changing my shit tube or whatever ) who did all the fucking work.
I paid $75 a month for awhile to keep them off my back and then said fuck it.
they keep trying to harass me for money and I keep telling them to balls up and come to the house and talk to me like that and they never do.

>free
if you believe this then you're a fucking retard

Attached: 1611794008385.jpg (259x194, 9.23K)