Please don’t use that word. Thanks.

>387194880
>0.00175% of the population
HOLY SHIT! OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT!!!

>poos in 60 degree Celsius weather
no probs
>euros when 40 degrees in Europe
AAAAAAHHH I'M DYING AHHHH

Can black ass indians use the Nigger-word?

poor niggas just turn the AC on

Bet they feel stupid now for not investing in AC.

niggaccino just go lie down in the tree's shade

Honestly though how are people dying during heatwaves? One of the leading causes is dehydration according to stats, so do they literally stop drinking and just.. die? That seems dumb

>1027 of the fattest, weakest drains on society die
congratulations, Portugal and Spain

what is 40 degrees in freedom units?

vaxxine

Imaging getting btfo and even actually dying by just temperatures you see literal 14 year old Mexicans walking to middle school even here in the US

get the jab and you won't die

Imagine making fun of mutts for a fatass and then die anyway due to climate change clot

What the fuck?
I didn't even get any extra breaks in 100+ degree weather back when I was a kid working in kitchens and factories, and this place is always 90+% humidity.

Do Euros not have air conditioning or something?

Attached: 1348870295486.jpg (473x312, 64.51K)

As a Texan, and seeing how much people laughed at us for a snow storm shutting us down this makes me smile and laugh, cant handle a little heat, World? Hahahahaha

Attached: texpepe.jpg (2000x1333, 511.81K)

>its hot out, you know what fuck this shit i'm done drinking
>clearly this is the water jew convicing us to waste more money
yes user people just choose to stop drinking water in a heatwave...

1776, son

Attached: 1904257000.jpg (768x973, 100.78K)

I have never seen a fan in my life

average day in south texas

Humidity actually makes the heat 100 times worse. High humidity = very hot temperature felt.
25 ºC in a humid seaside city feels about as hot as 35ºC in a dry desert,

Learn metric you fat fuck

old and frail. or vaccinated. or they're just making up numbers again.

>look at how terrible global warming is (ignore that 94% of the dead are vaccinated)

Broo just drink water lmao. It comes from the sink.

barbaric yuros really do be not having ACs and pride themselves on riding bicycles and having govt. provided medicine

Go back to your coof camp you kangaroo faggot

Just like with covid, basically anyone who dies can be counted as a heat death. These figures are meaningless.

Most of the people I've seen dehydrated are kids under 5, elderly or women. I very rarely see men from grade school until they are too old to care for themselves get dehydrated. I'm even more amazed when people go to the emergency room for dehydration. Is is that difficult to drink water? I've even seen these retarded water bottles because they are too stupid to remember to drink water so they have to remind themselves how much to drink by what time. It is insane to me how many women and some men I see with these bottles. Maybe it isn't a surprise to me anymore that people can get dehydrated. They need a pat on the back for doing something their body needs to live.

Attached: 09f1395f143030e4b4ce9e14386a04dd8185bfab_original.jpg (800x800, 72.45K)

no, why would I?

Attached: 1631437146031.webm (452x800, 2.95M)

>new figures

Attached: 1626144861807.jpg (1124x1003, 345.17K)

Its not that bad although my balls are sweaty 24/7 as of late

Cope. You all are just weak and pathetic. This is what happens when you charge for water and don’t give free refills.

I know, when I went to Vegas the people there were acting like they were dying.
It was 110 but felt like a normal 80ish day here, your clothes didn't even get wet or sticky.

You led me to the Truth, Any Forums. I sure do love Jesus Christ, our lord and savior and the son of God, and somehow simultaneously also the Father and Holy Spirit. I pray to Him and his Jewishness every night, thanking Him for every newborn boy to have his penis mutilated, and his foreskin to be munched on by wise and respectable priests. It's a good thing that I believe in our eternal creator, so that I don't burn in Hell for all eternity for simply being a skeptical rational scientifically minded person. I look forward to going to Heaven so I can kiss God's ass forever and ever and ever. Praise the King of the Jews and God bless Israel.
>Verification not required.

Attached: Christcucks will seethe.jpg (400x393, 55.08K)

Its 40% of the temp it takes to boil water.

Niggers in Africa literally live in a desert under 50C temps in mud huts with no running water and they are outbreeding everyone. Europoors have a 40C day and millions day. Did the europoors get too cocky? Are the African niggers a superior race to them?

Attached: EEEE7071-B5FB-42B4-811F-256172053385.jpg (1024x962, 197.16K)

old sick people can die from something as simple as a quick temperature change, especially when they're on those pharmakike witchmixes that they force everyone to take in the old folks homes

it's 84% of the temp it takes to boil water

That's just all the boomer getting wack'd, inheritance season open boys!

this is because those were transplants.
Fuck Vegas and fuck all the faggots from emeverywhere else moving to Nevada.

I wear a hoodie in the summer to hide my fat and still never died from a heat wave. What pussies.