In the USA, almost 100 white women are raped by niggers EACH DAY. And this is only the rapes reported and convicted

In the USA, almost 100 white women are raped by niggers EACH DAY. And this is only the rapes reported and convicted.

This needs to be stopped by any means necessary.

More important info

Attached: 1629510964763.jpg (857x1046, 126.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/RichardDawkinsTheExtendedPhenotypeTheLongReachOfTheGene1999OxfordUniversityPress
tsjok45.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/the_extended_phenotype.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes...

Attached: 1642451918221.jpg (1800x2181, 1.22M)

Built for BBC.

This will make a bunch of people jerk off

I commend you for trying to red pill Any Forums, but 882190383 is a fake quote.

Not

Yes it is.
archive.org/details/RichardDawkinsTheExtendedPhenotypeTheLongReachOfTheGene1999OxfordUniversityPress

The quote is from his 1982 version, not the censored 1999 version.

Attached: 1638567172230.jpg (458x612, 31.9K)

Nope.
tsjok45.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/the_extended_phenotype.pdf
Why are you even arguing about this? You clearly haven't read the book or bothered to check for yourself.

You're a shill begone.

Great argument idiot. Dawkins does believe in race but he never said that.

Attached: 1568365969120.png (632x329, 42.44K)

After he gets assraped by liberals of course.

"Richard Dawkins compares races of human beings to subspecies of a single salamander species in his book The Ancestors’ Tale (an excerpt is here). "

You fucked up big time.

Karma gonna eat you fucking nigger shill.

Attached: 1641662101965.jpg (486x612, 41.03K)

>"Richard Dawkins compares races of human beings to subspecies of a single salamander species in his book The Ancestors’ Tale (an excerpt is here). "
The quote in the pic you posted is alleged to have come from the book "The Extended Phenotype". That Dawkins made a completely different statement in another book does not prove the quote you posted is legitimate. Why are you so stupid?

He was censored. You're a liberal, you were born to disappear.

Where's the proof that it was ever in the book? You have none. Is it inconceivable to you that someone would lie on the internet?
>You're a liberal, you were born to disappear.
I'm not even remotely left wing.

Dude it's clearly one of Dawkin's concepts.

Why is it hard to believe it was in his book?

I would believe it if there was any evidence it was ever in his book. Has Dawkins ever talked about "The Extended Phenotype" or any of his other writings being censored by his publisher?

It's not one of the things you can talk about without being cancelled.

Take Dr. Watson for example:

Attached: 1642115407199.webm (710x400, 668.66K)

>It's not one of the things you can talk about without being cancelled.
Even though Dawkins has spoken about the biological reality of race multiple times in the past like the example you cited here:
Just admit that you were wrong and move on.

No I would still say that he was censored by liberals.

Attached: 1641160961552.png (768x266, 25.26K)

It feels like if the statistic are true and woman are as strong and independent as they claim; they’ll learn for themselves? But, they’re going to have to create their own support groups and “communities” to help each other out with the trauma.

No I don't want any coal burners here.

Defend the women from the niggers.

Based. Have a (you)

Does this mean no matter what I do to a niggress she will consent or no one will believe her?

It means nigresses always consent to their masters.

Defend the women? What would compel you to defend a rebellious resource? Let them go, they get to make their choice. It doesn’t mean we take them back or are obligated to help them in any way after their mistakes.

The point is that you don't want your resource to go to the niggers. So defend it.

Attached: 1639870722829.jpg (430x612, 81.17K)

Defend women?!?! From them running away?! Madness.