How to date zoomers safely

Im a millennial who wants to date zoomer girls. I get a 25% response rate, so I know I could easily find a zoomy gf. My only problem is doing it in a society that makes it socially suicide. Guys like me are being publicly humiliated, doxxed, fired from work. And even physically attacked.
Is there a white country left where dating prime teens is socially still acceptable?

Attached: 6588D851-0EF1-4449-B549-D35173B5FA5B.jpg (515x1024, 62.16K)

Why have we seen a huge rise in damaged goods by the age of 25? It used to be by 30 women because damaged goods, now it’s much younger. How is it even possible to find a good girl

Attached: E863D7EA-016A-475C-B765-04F672555E88.jpg (828x1077, 130.81K)

You have to start killing spics and niggers. Otherwise to have a daughter is to put her on an assembly line of sexual assault.

How old are you?

Who the fuck keeps his coworkers telling about his privacy?

MODS!

If you're in your 20s or even early 30s no one will care

post your life on the internet cuz that's what they were raised to do

also be good with her having a OF at 18 cuz they are huge whores

They're all damaged goods that have been destroyed by shitskins though. There's no solution short of violent genocide.

This is what happens in the west when a millennial man dates a zoomer girl.
It’s so dangerous being a man in todays world.

Attached: 484A0CA1-939D-47F3-8166-39D092B73788.jpg (750x826, 295.94K)

He can fantasize all he wants. No one wants his mongrel larva.

shut up ho

Wut?

I'd kick his ass, tie him up, and then fuck her right in front of him

If shes 18 no one actually cares. Your main problem is she will cancel you if you say anything she deems offensive. Seriously half these zoomer girls blow up on me when I use the word retarded. "Oh thats retarded" for example. They then yell "How dare you us ethe R word, that is a slur". They will then call me all kinds of offensive names etc... Not to mention, zoomers are most likely to have regret sex and regret sex is rape. Be careful user

The only true answer is to have enough money that you can insulate yourself socially. I was dating a 20 year old when I was 37 last year and we both knew neither of us could tell our families.

If you’re in you’re in your mid 30’s and you haven’t already found a woman to be in a stabil relationship with, the likelihood you would be able to maintain one with some retarded gen z girl in her 20’s isn’t very high. You might be able to fuck them but you will not find wife material, at least not one that would last.

>fights him
>loses
>30 year old guy bangs his daughter on top of him

I only date cougars 50 and up

rape

Ah i see OP is upset at damaged women but yet still supports the thing that makes them into whores.

Just date a zoomer that's over 20, nobody will care.

>drilling oil
Eat a shotgun.

Putting Greece on my list
Coworkers stock you on social media. They will find out, they will tell others. The community will destroy your life. Many such cases

Attached: 2AE61212-AABC-46E4-BFD5-EDD54E34BD9E.jpg (536x466, 44.93K)

I've had a quite a few zoomer chicks try to have sex. Completely out of the blue. Always lied about their age too. Idk what they're putting in the water

Take the zoomer pill bro. I'm 31 and my 23yo gf is pregnant of out first child.

All the roasties of my age are still single and using tinder. You just have to keep it cool,you don't have to advertise her age. They can't fire you for dating a younger woman and that is what matters.

Just make sure she is unvaxxed.

Sorry, she's an adult now, you are not in charge of her.

I would lick the booty hole ngl

based

So just fucking do it, you fucking faggot. Fuck the consequences.

Attached: 1492728591375.gif (500x500, 1.07M)

That's just a *hits pipe* situation in denial. Honestly parents should have more education or preparation for having a hot teenager in the house, or you get retard dads like this mindfucking themselves.

The alternative side to this which is equally grim is that almost any woman still available who is in their late 30s has serious issues. There’s no such thing as a normal, attractive single girl in her late 30s. They have to be actively driving men away with insanity or narcissistic behavior if they’re still single at that stage in life.

You pretty much have to find a decent woman coming fresh off divorce that wasn’t her “fault”. Like find a decent woman that had a serially cheating husband or something. And even those girls will have tiny windows of availability if they’re still attractive.

Basically if you’re unmarried late 30s, it’s pick your poison. Younger girls are generally more fun to be around simply because they haven’t experienced a lot in this world yet. It’s fun taking a 20 year old untraveled girl to Europe. It’s not anywhere near as fun doing the same trip with a 37 year old woman who has already been to Europe four times. You get to vicariously experience novelty with younger girls. That’s a severely underrated aspect of dating younger, beyond the obvious looks aspect

society is so weird now
the whole sugar daddy thing is normalized
18+(sometimes younger) with a guy who is 45-65+
but god forbid a late 20's early 30's male date a 18-22yo

>not having sex with a woman
faggot

>Honestly parents should have more education or preparation for having a hot teenager in the house

The problem is that millenial parents don't want to discriminate their kids. They want to act like all kids are the same and should follow the same rules and that is not how it works.

If you have a blonde,blue eyed daughter with the body of a cheerleader you should keep that kid under surveilance because everybody will try to groom her.

>taking any woman traveling at any age
Nigger you’re retarded.

You sound like a nigger, using the wrong words. I think it's appropriate that you get stalked.
You'll follow whatever rules when you live under someone else's roof retarded nigger or do you prefer your new cardboard box?

I meant in the sense of protecting them from the parents themselves, but sure.

Its even worse
The mother wouldnt bother if her daughter would be whoring herself on Onlyfans or with any sugardaddy but any serious normal relationship will trigger her

>the whole sugar daddy thing is normalized

Hypergamy and hook up culture normalized it.

The true is that younger women with older guys is the norm for our species but enforced monogamy forced men and women to marry those who were available at a giving time,meaning everybody was married with somebody more or less of their age.

Then enforced marriage culture started eroding with divorce laws,condoms,the pill and women on the working place. Now men and women are going back to natural law.

Young men and older women are holding the bag by becoming incels.

It's this thing called money

>dating
is an entirely american degenerate concept. Dont fall for it and dont use the word. Whenever someone mentions dating or any other sort of JewSA degeneracy state that you HATE AMERICANS AND AMERICA!

Attached: Lavendel.jpg (474x379, 54.31K)

Sounds like someone has a case of the uglies