Who else should we invite?

Who else should we invite?

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-213809_1.jpg (710x710, 102.62K)

Mersh

Attached: AB65709B-D9F7-48DC-B666-7E54295C5339.jpg (1170x1149, 206.73K)

Who the fuck cares I've never seen any of these people

What's important is not who but where. I propose getting them all into a single plane flying to Smolensk.

Spare MauLer and Aydin; the rest can go.

>e-celeb faggot shit
no true 4channer gives a fuck about e-celebs you obvious newfag

Watching useless lives treamers bitch and moan is pretty gay.

P E D O P E T E R

I love the fact that "& more", like more people are needed for their irrelevant podcast.

invite your mom to get gangbanged by faggot e-celebs

Right. Only listen to Hollywood and the MSM.

Right is a literal jew who supports affirmative action. Both these idiots hate whites.

They need more biden bros, they should get richard spencer to balance it out

You're not seriously telling me that you think sponsored ecelebs are independant journalists are you?
You are aren't you? Wow! Just Wow!

Him

Attached: web_extremist-profile_stefan-molyneux.png (724x408, 510.79K)

Just type in "list of zionist ecelebs" and take your pick. Theres many controlled opposition faggots to select from.

Attached: Russell_Brand_Illuminati.png (673x526, 414.55K)

No. Nobody is an island. I don't listen to any of the individuals listed for this live stream. I only know two of them. But they aren't CNN or FOX are they?

>But they aren't CNN or FOX are they?
They might as well be. They're all a part of the same agenda. Every single ecelebs is compromised, without exception.

I like this guy. I occasionally listen to him on a pay to view website.

Some may be something like controlled opposition but I don't worry about it. I have listened to enough to know that most are not. They have about the same mentality as their viewers and that is why those people listen to them.

So you listen to nobody. You stupid idiot. How can you debate ideas if you don't know them?