IT'S OVER. Human civilization will collapse within the century. Humans will be near extinction in the near future

IT'S OVER. Human civilization will collapse within the century. Humans will be near extinction in the near future.

The literal BOTTOM of the food chain is vanishing in the oceans. The part that all life depends on. The keystone is being pulverized. We are in a mass extinction event, the 6th mass extinction in Earth history and we caused it. Every single one of us is responsible but especially the greedy politicians that were bought and paid for by polluting industry shills.

You didn't listen. Decades upon decades alarm bells were ringing and we did nothing except bicker, fight, spread disinformation and claim nothing was happening. Now we're heading into a catastrophe and there's nothing we can do to stop it anymore. It's too late. Maybe, just maybe if we acted 30 years ago MAYBE we would have had a chance, but we didn't. We choose greed. We choose corruption. We choose selfishness. We choose to engorge ourselves on this planet's fragile ecosystem without understanding the consequences of our actions, and now we are fucked.

sundaypost.com/fp/humanity-will-not-survive-extinction-of-most-marine-plants-and-animals/?fbclid=IwAR0kid7zbH-urODZNGLfw8sYLEZ0pcT0RiRbrLwyZpfA14IVBmCiC-GchTw

Attached: plankton.jpg (1077x1265, 346.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S7103AUKjI
sundaypost.com/fp/humanity-will-not-survive-extinction-of-most-marine-plants-and-animals/?fbclid=IwAR0kid7zbH-urODZNGLfw8sYLEZ0pcT0RiRbrLwyZpfA14IVBmCiC-GchTw
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3860950
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine not actively preparing for this already.

>We did
No, Jews did, along with their pedophile corrupt lackeys.

I predict tomorrow

We have still time, not a lot but we can stop this catastrophe. With this easy step:
>A new green tax
Then you OP can go back to sucking dicks

You keep saying "we" but I'm not a Jew and I doubt there are many overt ones on this board anyway

We're fucked either way. This is just 1 of the ways we're getting dicked. I hope you've already been prepping, user. Mass starvations, migrations, upheavels, etc is all around the corner.

>we caused it

The absolute fucking arrogance to claim such a thing.

lol I don't care

>We
Shut the fuck up.
This.
If you're not calling it out, YOU did this, OP.

>Lifeform that doubles every four hours

>IT'S OVER. Human civilization will collapse within the century. Humans will be near extinction in the near future.
And that's a good thing.

Can confirm that there's hardly any fish left. When I was a kid 30 years ago, it was so easy to catch all sorts of fish, but now it's more or less impossible to catch even one small fish. It's completely dead.

Any day now

That's the second bowl judgement
1:
>Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.”
>So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshipped his image.” (Revelation 16:1-2)

2:
>Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died.” (Revelation 16:3)

shut.the.fuck.up.

I just hope mammals get btfo and reptiles dominate our planet once again

>IT'S OVER.
>within the century
that is not what "over" means fuckface. that means millions of innocent souls will still have to suffer jewish horrors of control before finally being free of this shit.

Attached: 1657897883212.jpg (893x945, 682.62K)

Why would you prep to survive this shit? Do you think that the environment and whatever is magically gonna fix itself the day after most people are dead from whatever catastrophe?

Also, even if you manage to survive and some others to as well, then what in the world makes you think that the elite kikes haven't survived? They have huge underground bunkers, private military etc. You stand no chance. Let them inherit their own miserable shitworld. They deserve it.

My prep is simple: Rope when shit hits the fan.

I wonder where all that plastic is coming from. Should the first world continue to pay more taxes to fix the environment? Will Greta ever go to Haiti?
youtube.com/watch?v=8S7103AUKjI

Attached: 1652352607426.png (1200x630, 1.71M)

YOU are fucked
I’m unvaccinated

Watch all the idiot humans sage and deny this thread...just more proof of what's to come

>sundaypost.com/fp/humanity-will-not-survive-extinction-of-most-marine-plants-and-animals/?fbclid=IwAR0kid7zbH-urODZNGLfw8sYLEZ0pcT0RiRbrLwyZpfA14IVBmCiC-GchTw
then tell that to retard pajeets and chinks who dump all their shit into the oceans and do not recycle anything, but no, everyone will blame white people and decide on new ''green'' taxes for the EU and US instead of nuking china and india, thus solving the majority of the problem.

go back to discord tubbs

>will collapse within the century

it needs to, no doubt, but it won't be completely gone (yet, anyhow)

Yeah dude, its not like exctinction is a cycle nd has happened more times already than you can count

Attached: the science.gif (384x400, 453.88K)

>We are in a mass extinction event

does trannies and niggerfaggots always precede this or something? I welcome the coming based race. Heil Evropa!

3?

It comes from all the products we send there to help them because they're too stupid and lazy to have their own industry. They're also too stupid and lazy to care about proper disposal of the plastic waste, so they just throw it in the streets, nature, rivers and whatever. And that's somehow whitey's fault.

what do you expect from Godless pagans who worship Mother Earth and have turned themselves into Gods/Master of the Universe? It's their Satanic, inverted version of original sin.

>Edinburgh
They were probably looking for plankton of colour or transplankton

>IT'S OVER. Human civilization will collapse within the century. Humans will be near extinction in the near future.
>The literal BOTTOM of the food chain is vanishing in the oceans. The part that all life depends on. The keystone is being pulverized. We are in a mass extinction event, the 6th mass extinction in Earth history and we caused it. Every single one of us is responsible but especially the greedy politicians that were bought and paid for by polluting industry shills.
>You didn't listen. Decades upon decades alarm bells were ringing and we did nothing except bicker, fight, spread disinformation and claim nothing was happening. Now we're heading into a catastrophe and there's nothing we can do to stop it anymore. It's too late. Maybe, just maybe if we acted 30 years ago MAYBE we would have had a chance, but we didn't. We choose greed. We choose corruption. We choose selfishness. We choose to engorge ourselves on this planet's fragile ecosystem without understanding the consequences of our actions, and now we are fucked.
>sundaypost.com/fp/humanity-will-not-survive-extinction-of-most-marine-plants-and-animals/?fbclid=IwAR0kid7zbH-urODZNGLfw8sYLEZ0pcT0RiRbrLwyZpfA14IVBmCiC-GchTw

Don't care. Didn't read.

Attached: GIGANAP.jpg (828x1011, 144.5K)

nice fairy tale. im sorry some nigger cant find something i can find at the beach which would be atlantic waters but maybe his people are forsaken and the mysteries of the universe are beyond them now

Attached: JD became the very age itself propagating its will as it pleased.png (970x965, 227.52K)

>i'm gonna survive extinction with my leather fanny pack and some canned cheetos, lmao
Why do you seriously even care, Günther?

Even if everything you're saying is 100% true there's nothing any of us could've done about it because the international jewry are the ones who have been controlling the global financial system and the media and governments and decided to let things get to this point anyways.

Has nothing to do with humans, this was happening before humans ever existed.
Climates change, its what they do.
Species go extinct, its what they do.

Attached: 7BEA1042-B8D0-43BC-94CD-0433BEF138AC.jpg (400x300, 15.24K)

Attached: 14844969-795B-4F12-B9D0-612C3A68BB3C.jpg (941x933, 374.47K)

It doesn't matter what you say to me, I'm ready to die...are you?

No. We’re definitely speeding it up. Good thing the elites are doing population control

>chose*
>chose*
>chose*
>chose*

good, get what you fucking deserve

Why don't you do something then faggot? Just dig a few holes in the desert, few with water and start mass producing these so call
>base of life
Planktons are doing fine.

That's absolute bullshit, just take a look at their "paper" : papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3860950

No data anywhere, just some rich old fuck preaching while sailing on his yacht (called Copepod) and banging young naive bio students.
Based lifestyle, but this news is bullshit, plankon's doing fine. But watch this bullshit making rounds in all newspapers anyway.

Attached: 1643551492527.jpg (1236x2000, 3.11M)

Incredibly based and tuned into our current issues at hand.

kek

According to fossil records, the oceans flip pH every now and then. It's a natural occurrence.

The bad part is that everything on Earth dies when that happens.

Because your retards dont understand extinction nd destroy everything nice trying to save shit that is meant to go extinct. Im going to put you on stake for causing price increase with your bullshit meme battery cars and windmills nd you going to like it