Will CIA, FBI and SBU prosecute anons from pol for supporting Russias terrorism?

Free speech is free speech.
Publicly asking for and supporting russian terrorists is different.
I want to ask these anons personally.
Do you really think that your funny Tor and onion browsers will save you from modern technology which special services around the world posess?
Definetely not everyone will be prosucated for life.
I understand that a lot of you will spend less then five years in prison.
But was it worth it?
Wishing deathes among Ukrainian children?
You can get an idea what will happen to the most funny of you guys from the movies about Israel Mossad after WWII.
I am not trying to intimidate you.
Just trying to understand why in the Golden Age of Technology and Space Exploration you chose to waste your life for russian dictator who does not care even about his own citizens.

Attached: E806C2DB-0518-43BB-90D2-CEB8B0E9F497.jpg (400x400, 47.56K)

Shut up and get nuked bitch

FPBP.

Just because some of us do not support Jewkraine doesn't mean we support muh russia.
Fuck you both.

Attached: 1620452669848.jpg (700x500, 97.48K)

>AUG shit
Do roo fuckers really??

gay

>Free speech is free speech.
X is X: true
>Publicly asking for and supporting Russian terrorists is different.
Still a free speech

Commies should be watched, arrested, and deported to Russia, China or North Korea.

I hope the war between Ukraine and Russia lasts for next 10 years, till both countries are ruined, and occupied by US or/and our allies like Poland.

Looks more like anons from /pol are going to start prosecuting actions against CIA and FBI

You entrust someone with authority, that does not mean you lose authority if they betray the trust

im not trying to hide. i also dont give a fuck.
season with colonel sanders secret herbs folks.

I’m all for free speech but we need Mccartism back. Anyone speaking positively of communism needs the chair

I'm posting without any Tor lmao

Add it to my personal file, glowjanny

Attached: 1657654332110.png (666x536, 76.5K)

Fuck off rabbi

communists and all other various globohomo belligerents support the ukies war effort your fucking pasta tard

Listen, all of NATO is losing to a smaller Russian invading force of about 200-250k.
Now you want to fight China at the same time along with 300+million people in the USA.

Maybe it's time to come back to reality before you end up petulantly nuking the world as you lose.

jesus christ, just stop seeething and surrende/die already you fucking pig

if you dont want ukrainian children to die, tell the ukrainian conspripts to stop fighting from their apartment buildings

just post the fucking hunter biden leak

Gee golly I sure hate Ukraine.

Attached: 1655478520318m.jpg (916x1024, 138.77K)

Attached: 1649029790199.jpg (1363x861, 386.56K)

Attached: 1656304559009.jpg (735x494, 79.55K)

Only one seething here seems to be you, HIMARS got you sleepless again? MLRS raining down on little vatnigger guarding the ammo depot, who’s now many microscopic vatniggers?

They're blowing up nice Ukrainian homes like this.

Attached: 1630113934891.jpg (1024x640, 134.28K)

They also support the dissolution of NATO, burgerboi, good thing you got us cause you’re a massive retard it appears

i live so far from ukraine they can bring whatever railgun wundewaffle they want i'am safe
This war is stupid, putin went full shizo, and retarded ukrops drag it out for no reason

That’s funny actually, funnily enough board in Rome are a direct result of 5 star movement, a kremlin backed traitorous party that should see the gallows any day now after scaring away billions of dollars in investments. 2 local officials have already “disappeared” kek

Done.

If they cared about any of the shit I've said online, I would have been in jail a long time ago

supporting something isn't the same as simply accepting reality - russia is raping ukraine and it looks like they have had a very good reason from their perspective for doing so. trying to start ww3 and bankrupting eu/america seems to be a self fulfilling prophecy

The CIA is too busy fucking with China. Sorry, but we just don't care about you.

just hurry up and die hohol, hopefully your manlet jew comedian follows you soon after

>no reason
You’re right, now offer your mothers cunt and your home, and kill yourself you pathetic faggot, and if you try to do anything about it I’ll call you a pig endlessly on the internet from my sweatshop in China

I want to blind you.
I hope a russkie using a visual hazard rifle takes away your eyesight for life.

Attached: 1655620798132m.jpg (768x1024, 48.94K)

And now any russkies in this thread can manufacture a permablinding laser weapon to harras or attack filthy ukranians

Attached: 1617895434327.jpg (1013x1024, 80.4K)

Very organic, ling ling, i mean Larry

Oh hohohohoh you wish this was fake.
This is a drone that blinds people for life instantly and is part of a swarm

Attached: 1606549762056.jpg (3120x4160, 490.15K)

>Charges: Telling The Truth
>Verdict: Guilty

/thread

Attached: fpbp.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

Checked long time no see lazeranon

This is a weapon that can blind anyone even looking at the impact location or emmiter.

It's a kw class pulse laser with a custom sapphire dpss head allowing beautiful 450nm laser fire in the 500 watt range.

And yes, it's man portable.

Attached: 1615688243803.jpg (768x1024, 71.18K)

Get fucked.

I really hope that Russia will throw the gloves off and execute every one of you treasonous faggots, who destroyed my Ukraine in 2014.

I'm even ready to die under a stray Russian airstrike, if it's required to kill the likes of you.

Hello, please stay out of Alaska, we don't want you here. Feel free to rape crimea and Ukraine tho

Attached: 1655621138519.jpg (768x1024, 60.57K)