HOLY SHIT!

Racism is just melanin warfare. How important is melanin then that humans(natural dark-skinned and albinos) would literally smite each over over it?

Attached: 624e426f1cdf8cfb170823ccbed2f9a8--black-brazilian-brazilian-women.jpg (474x530, 48.72K)

Wow I thought the two girls were a two headed monster

Humans destroying each other over literal melanocytes.

Attached: 1532547308372.jpg (728x1024, 259.25K)

Look how happy that boy is, god he loves being white

You have to be hyper retarded to think this

Nobody cares about pigmentation, but it's a pretty accurate red flag for subhuman tier iq, a lack of moral compass and violent tendencies.

>hyper retarded
It's worse than that, he's a paki

>Nobody cares about pigmentation,
Literally
>Calling people skitskin
>Lusting over pale skin and light hair and eye colors(all determined by the level of melanin in your DNA)
>Much arguments over Nordics between superior to all other white people because they are the lightest
Why do you lie?

Statistically groups of people have patterns of behaviour that can be assessed and given an estimate of risk. The same actuaries that insurance companies use when they ask a lot of questions to calculate the price you will pay. It's not bigotry when they do it so I'm not interested in your crying and moaning and I'm not putting myself, family, friends, community at risk just because the evidence makes fags like you uncomfortable.

Attached: MyPretendWe'reTheSame.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

Despite the pale skin those children are still clearly negroid thanks to their other negroid traits. They wouldn't blend in at all with Europeans or Caucasian albinos.
>pic related is an Ethiopian albino, notice the lack of negroid facial features)

In parts of Africa niggers eat Albinos because they think it gives them powers KEK.

Attached: meron-benti-5.jpg (960x640, 93.5K)

more info on nigs, real info

Attached: 1647104648097.gif (300x588, 138.47K)

Pretty sure they could pass for white.

Attached: article-1210632-063CFAEC000005DC-570_634x438.jpg (634x438, 55.47K)

They don't, especially when they grow up. Their faces are still phenotypically Negroid.

Attached: Mar06-albino_african_americans-240x300.jpg (240x300, 13.5K)

>How important is melanin then that humans(natural dark-skinned and albinos) would literally smite each over over it?
reminder that africans literally hunt down albinos because their body parts sell for a lot of money. There's entire protected compounds because of this.

I meant her kids in particular. Whites come from Dravidian albinos not African.
She has a Tomi Lahren look to her.

Why do blacks suffer from low IQ and impulsive, violent tendencies if the only difference is melanin?

So white racism is retaliation for black pigmentism?

How do retards never get this? It was never about skin color, it was about skin color being the easiest identifier (barring albinos) of more evolved humans. We don't hate niggers because they're black, we hate them because they act like niggers. Someone could be as black as a fucking black hole and I'd be OK with them if they acted white.

whites are a genetic abnormality

She must of ran out of toner

doesn't mater. when White people are being racist towards a Black person they don't know what their IQ is, only their skin color. Thus they are literally hating them because of their skin color.

>whites come from gyps

This is proof white people are mutants.

Maybe you don't understand what the word "indicator" means

It IS about skin color. None of your racist drivel is correct. Pic related.

Attached: Joseph Pomeroy Widney.jpg (1868x946, 659.2K)

That little blond boy is not an albino nigger, like They look nothing alike

>Race is just skin color
Nope.

You have it backwards, that is what blacks do towards all other races. Now show us your flag.

It's 100% because of their behavior

Attached: 1657990301487.webm (384x480, 877.22K)

Yep, and this also proves blacks are less evolved.