It`s over

it`s over.

Attached: 123.png (918x676, 233.42K)

Thank fuck

good

it's joever

Unironically asking. Is this going to happen within the next decade?

The liberal white will never realize what the problem is. Even as the savages rape their women and plunder their lands.

Try 14 days bro

>476 CE rome
absolutely, but not in the ways that faggos goy writes about it.

no, in the way of dissolution of morality, corruption, and acceptance of barbarians in posiitons of power

>Gordon
Of course. The kikes are collapsing it themselves and preparing to move to a new host.

476 CE Rome?
A jew wrote this

The fall of JewSA is the preliminary step needed for the fall of IsisRaHELL

>ADIOS NIGGERS

Excellent

Attached: 977F7D5F-DDB4-4F43-BC99-700887830DCE.jpg (1200x675, 75.7K)

The Balkanization of America will take place starting 2035, once the brown hordes, homofaggots, devil worshippers(kikes) and other degenerate scum make their final move to initiate white extinction in the West. Mark my words, my timeline has been correct since 2010. 2020 was the start, 2030 will be the 2nd worldwide event, 2035 WW3.

human extinction
cap this

Attached: large_oDxJfvHz6dEVvbTGH2SmLu5HA7q.jpg (400x600, 82.47K)

Look Finn-Twink, America sill has a civil war and a Caesar to look forward too.

Attached: 1652084304047.png (475x433, 40K)

He will return.

Attached: Majorian.png (562x532, 594K)

Says OP from country that just fell all over itself to become America's NATO bitch.

Trust me america bros, post-empire is not good. Stay on top for as long as you can and then bring the world down with you. They wont appreciate what you did.

You won't be happy when your gay and transgendered friends lose all their right
Think before you type

Attached: Senko san.png (774x774, 468.36K)

Im so happy.

Attached: 123123.png (595x588, 498.79K)

I would say that with a fair amount of confidence yes.

you can thank the last 5-7 presidents and their administrations.

Good, accelerate.

>t. arthur baxter or possible igor chudov

>CE

Attached: Jak.png (488x436, 83.81K)

>rome
more like carthage

About time

It hasn't even begun

Attached: 1654434996981.jpg (580x536, 129.75K)

>Colony begs the french and dutch for help to fight off the british when they already had home territory advantage and guns
>Not even 250 years later the entire fucking country collapses in their cardboard house under the weight of their nigger worship
>and everyone else is still here
Top kek. You get what you deserve you traitorous fucks.

Attached: 1609514916787.png (1300x1025, 543.67K)

Why? Who the fuck is going to be around to read it? Or should I etch it into a subway wall? An epitaph to humanity?

inshallah user

It'll happen exactly one year after you die to make sure you miss the happening of the century.

Yes. Germans are going to freeze this winter if they can't make nice with big vlad.

Attached: 1657051776766.jpg (1024x839, 100.37K)

>kike thinks the empire phase isn't hust beginning
HA cope

>tfw only have 20160 minutes left to live

Attached: 1_dose_of_super_male_vitality.webm (720x404, 1.17M)

We must build it back better

10 year old me "How could entire cities and ancient civilizations disappear?"

Current me: "Oh."

Attached: b1f3b478694f3af6.jpg (768x768, 203.35K)

so be it beanerman

this

are ya building back better son?

Attached: 1634141723657.jpg (727x906, 193.43K)

>"How could entire cities and ancient civilizations disappear?"

Attached: Finalquestion.jpg (753x737, 246.15K)

inequality is good tho, as long as you're not retarded

Multipolarity means the return of empires and alliances. Not all good. World War is right around the corner

> 2024
> America Elects Trump
> Leftists lose their shit again.
> Neolibs use the opportunity to seize power after having lost the house and senate in 22.
> Blue states secede.
> America Balkanizes
> Red states band together.
> Small border skirmishes but mostly peaceful breakup.
> Blue states turn into dystopian overpopulated 3rd world shitholes just like they portray in their media.
> Red states focus back on family, productivity, and peace.
> Regress a little because of Jesus shit.
> Blue states crumble. The poor mud-blood serfs look up at the decaying ruins of skyscrapers and claim "we wuz Americans".
> Blue states look like Western Roman Empire.
> Red America prospers for another 1,000 years like the Byzantine Empire.

Attached: thatmightbegood.png (1120x396, 482.44K)

Attached: 1640591843884.jpg (597x1024, 99.73K)

thanks deepstate

not my problem

Thanks for your input, England.

Attached: 1657299066535.jpg (667x725, 163.5K)

burn it all down

but europe will burn first. usa stll has 100 years

europooors have 10

cope kremlin bot

Good die already you dumb faggot

>gay
yuo mean closet heterosexual

and just like rome it's the fault of diversity kek, like fucking clockwork

Based. Sometimes an institution cannot be saved because it's too far gone. So you burn it to the ground, and rebuild on the still viable foundation.
After the purge America 2.0 will resume dominance and lead the world into a new White age.

Attached: th-1156224935.jpg (474x266, 18.22K)

EXACTLY A FORTHNIGHT DEAR SAAR

It will be obvious it's going to happen before the last person is gone
No need for these people to have false hope. It is irrevocably over

Enjoy your paki rape gangs

the rest of the world is collapsing even faster than us so we'll still be on top.

You're coming down with us along with all of the other sissy faggots from cuckope

Attached: steel is real.jpg (500x500, 46.83K)

Attached: good.png (750x1000, 311.9K)

Don't care. Still want to live in NYC.

Good
Hopefully less globohomo and multiculturalism and more returning to countries you identify with in my lifetime

I'd say within 1-2 years we'll have widespread civil unrest.

>The Balkanization of America will take place starting 2035
It's before 2030. Some dumb globohomo kike will think it's a good idea to kill DJT and then Americans just stop giving a shit. It won't be revolution, just noncompliance that escalates to a lot of shooting and a lot of confusion as people are forced to find out what life values they want to keep around.

>no link

It's funny that the eurocucks here don't understand its over for them too when it's over for us

white people are over, my British friend with a 60% non-white Capitol with a paki mayor and soon to be Indian PM

Checked and Z

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-084112_Gallery.jpg (1077x912, 309.56K)

Moving to Virginia, final resting place of George Washington and the seat of power of the confederacy

Tell me more about your timeline
When do we meet aliens, alternate dimension beings, angels, demons, or God? Who wins next? What's the next big push from globohomo to accept, for example, animals

No one except retarded boomers gives a fuck about Trump anymore. He had his shot and he fucking blew it. Democracy is fake and gay.

The dwindling white population will destroy the US (and Europe). It's been known for quite some time now...

Rome only died because they had enemies on all sides of their empire. Are you saying Canada and Mexico are gonna raid to us?

>476 Rome

China hands wrote this.

>10 more years

Seethe harder

Just two more weeks.

They would rather sit on Twitter/Instagram surrounded by bots than realize reality, even if there was a boot on their neck.

Not for those reasons though

2023 not only U.S. but world goes into chaos.

Canada would because of trannies
But you are basically going to be under attack from east end west (coasts) by liberal faggots, southwest and north by nogs
I don't THINK spics will bother until it spills against them, then it'll be Mexico involved

The American Empire won't last another 20 years tops, and anyone that says otherwise is a fucking retard. Hopefully the few based Americans can form a union with the few based leafs and make a new nation from the ruble, I really don't want to live in Trudeaus economic zone and be left to fight off unscrupulous, mentally ill, violent cityfags raiding my little chud village

I am certain the next global "Plandemic" will be 2030 which will be the trigger for the techno-medical Leftie tyranny. This will cascade into full blown economic meltdown and then a white leader will rise up, Hitler 2. He will make Hitler look like a boy scout. The new Hitler is already on Any Forums browsing and learning.

It's not me that needs convincing, tell you that much.

Nah, even though the left turned this place into a laughing stock, looking at any other country makes this place look like Eden.

Globohomo will die with America.

>More duginist demoralization
Sorry, won't work I love my country and white people. I will not cheer for it's downfall you subversive bolshevik cunt

Attached: 34345666343543.jpg (760x752, 71.26K)

What is ce? Never heard of it before. Can see a kike not using before christ tho

A merchant "empire" can't crumble. It doesn't have a center in any people or place. It's like the Tabernacle in one sense, and like a swarm of locusts in another. You can exterminate the locusts in one field, but that doesn't stop another group of locusts from picking up the Tabernacle in another field. It's a hard enemy to fight. On the one hand, we must become like locusts, on the other hand, we must not carry their Tabernacle for them.

We have been raided by barbarians through Mexico for the past 20 fucking years, retard.

Attached: 1594796923975.png (276x256, 57.33K)

Rome wasn't overspending on military, they collapsed in large part because no one was willing to fight and they became overly reliant on foederati while they legions withered.

>The Balkanization of America will take place starting 2035
It's already begun. In a response to all the events over the last couple years, people have naturally started to move to states that are more in-line with their political ideologies. Red states are getting redder, and blue states are getting bluer

>476 CE
The fool who wrote this clearly does not understand either correct dating or the history of the Roman Empire; it is therefore only reasonable to say that her conclusions regarding the "US Empire" are probably also incorrect.