Political implecations of young white males liking this song

youtu.be/wA49DaVmJWQ

Attached: ab67616d0000b27384b6abc19fb31fb382378bbc.jpg (640x640, 172.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnO2HDmT1D8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pvo7bkGxNBs
youtu.be/0sy8yXftLJM
youtube.com/watch?v=ipfK3GnqVP0
youtu.be/BXA4MOsMA3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pf1qgthAf8U
youtube.com/watch?v=vMaJC4ZiahQ&t=2438s
youtube.com/watch?v=0R8BMY12JSU
youtu.be/O_PHiguMZek
youtube.com/watch?v=r7ANK-WNnhs&list=PLrJq0uUqa6JejttMp_kZYrRAuu4JLYJ43&index=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine living in a society that has had decades of total jewish post-WW2 dominance in business, mass media, academia, film, government etc. with no opposition, where 'they' have embedded themselves so deep within your psyche that you don't even know they are there, structuring your thoughts for you. And imagine that your icons, your culture, your favorite television shows, movies, music, everything you were brought up on and know and love, is a jewish creation (a trick) and/or was pushed by 'them', likely so as to weaken you in some way.

Now imagine they have invented an unknown amount of terms, have drastically changed the English language and made up new words, changed their meanings, all to usher in radical change that they fund and then propagate through their global inter-connected network of news, tv, movies, and so on. Imagine they have quite literally bombarded you, your parents, and your grandparents minds from birth, and you're so accustomed to it that you don't even recognize it's happening.

Still with me? Imagine they own you, your family, and everyone you know and love. Their total assets are in the 'mere' trillions, but in reality they have a literally unlimited supply of fiat currency to prop up anything they see fit. Imagine every aspect of modernity being entirely dominated by jewish influence.

And then imagine dedicating your whole life and existence to debating over which piece of this propaganda was 'better', which had hotter chicks, better scenes, dialogue, and which made 'them' the most money to further destroy you.

Imagine wasting your life metaphorically playing around in an endlessly deep pit of excrement, splashing it all over you and your friends and dunking each others' heads underneath.

Attached: music industry.jpg (996x1016, 299.07K)

My brother started taking an SSRI for depression and now he listens to faggy nigger music like this. Sad to see.

Young white males don’t listen to anything made after 2018. Unless Drake released an album as a toddler, they don’t go back to the 1990s.

Not even the best song on that album.

Could you point to more faggy music like this?

Sorry man I'm drunk enough that I'm just copy pasta'ing.
I like swordsman and living in the world today

I only listen to Viking parody songs and occasional Metal so I don’t have to hear blacks or womens voices

Solid album, 4th Chamber is best song. Wu tang is for the children.

You are acting sus. Why don't point to some gay nigger music like this? Your days are numbered, so don't hold back. Come on niggerniggerniggerniggernigger

I love this album. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (B.I.B.L.E.) is pretty great. The Caesar Borgia line is complex. The iconography of a white Christ appeared well before the time of the Borgias. But I certainly like the majority of the message of the song. The Heart and the Tongue by Chance the Rapper is also worth a listen. White people tend to gravitate toward what’s called lyrical rap/hip hop. Word play. Rhyme schemes. Ect. So the underground will like Del the Funky Homosapien, MF DOOM, Jedi Mind Trick, Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rock (not asap rocky). You do have to look out for Masonic/Gnostic influences in this music. But it’s not brainless pussy money weed music.
The Heart and the Tongue- Chance the Rapper

youtu.be/xnO2HDmT1D8

Any Forums has always been pro Wu-Tang Clan.

I thought this was a moonman board?

Just can’t listen to any of it anymore.
Had a very large collection of underground hip hop “good stuff” in the 90s and through about 2010, then my nigger fatigue set in and I sold it all off with a few exceptions (anyone wanna buy a banned cover MF Doom Operation Doomsday disc?) but I still won’t listen to any of it.
Only track I play that fits the genre now is one song from Gentle Jones because he’s a fat old goofball and the video is very much calling out pedo shit, but beyond that, anything hip hop/rap is dead to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pvo7bkGxNBs

>anyone wanna buy a banned cover MF Doom Operation Doomsday disc?
Damn you probably made a profit from that.
RIP. I liked his music

I hope so
Killah Priest is one of the most underrated lyricists of all time - amazing story teller if you like that
youtu.be/0sy8yXftLJM
wu-affiliated
still producing absolute bangers to this day
I rate the psychic world of walter reed
he hosts a podcast that's hilarious
dey be philosophisin n sheit
but it's good (there's usually schizos in the chat too - all around a good laugh) I watch it every now and then for a minute
they have a lot of guests and wild topics
~flat earth~ and shit

Attached: wu.jpg (800x724, 132.5K)

Still got it, one of maybe 40 discs left out of 1000 along with vinyl that I parted with. Kept my Metal Fingers collection as well, but that accounts for about 25% total of what I still have. Can’t say I miss it, I went back to my white roots of metal and trashy hesh rock, I’m good with that.

new rap music is really gay and all the rappers moan into the mic saying "YUH AYE UNFF AYY"

Attached: FW2uUg0VQAAr3bO.jpg (1920x1440, 161.64K)

Rza - Tragedy

Best lyrics by a Wu member, 1v1 me

youtube.com/watch?v=ipfK3GnqVP0

Yo, yo, assassination, vaccination, poor education
Infatuation with Satan with global nation taxation
Fiber-optic, microscopic biological germ
Mad Cow burger on the market, Captain of your starship
I never departed once I started to explore these regions

I listen to classical and Gregorian/Ortho chants now. A LITTLE Merle Haggard and Older country as a reaction to said nigger fatigue. I see music more and more as indulgent. If a man can sit in silence without discomfort or the need for drug use I admire that man. Fidgeting. Jumping from distraction to distraction is all a lack of discipline. Christ chastises us until we need not to rely upon crutches. (I am not yet there)
All this to say that there is still value in the “art” of hip-hop for those wanting to see beauty in it. It’s there. But is the dig worth it? Perhaps; perhaps not.

I like storytellers so I'm biased
youtu.be/BXA4MOsMA3Q

Some bangers

Iron Maiden by Ghostface Killah

youtube.com/watch?v=pf1qgthAf8U

Raekwon Only built for Cuban links

youtube.com/watch?v=vMaJC4ZiahQ&t=2438s

Reunited

youtube.com/watch?v=0R8BMY12JSU

So many bangers produced by this lot, even The saga continues was a solid album after years of weak offerings. Inspecta Decks last album was a solid offering as well

Solid, I loved Wu Chronicles Part 1 and killah Priest has some solid verses on 4th Chamber, as a compilation Chronicles part 1 is an absolute masterpiece of a collection. Such a raw beat collection and lyrics styles that ooze style.

Attached: file.png (957x900, 1.95M)

>the UN antichrist is knocking on your door
Post your final stand song ITT
youtu.be/O_PHiguMZek
No jiggaboo jams allowed.

Attached: 1657268279798.png (600x674, 651.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r7ANK-WNnhs&list=PLrJq0uUqa6JejttMp_kZYrRAuu4JLYJ43&index=15

My acoustic pugilistic linguistic, rap fabric
Is a mixture of Arabic, plug 'em in
Plug 'em in
Plug 'em in, plug 'em in
Come to spread it
The world exclusive
Check it

From the underground producers
Turn your face stone like Medusa
Slap dick on a wicked bitch
Or righteous ones weaken sons
Those who burn hurt turn nuns
I rekindle the flame
With the name Bobby
Make it a hobby
Smoke the honey dip got my throat groggy
You doo-doo brain dirtbag derelict dumbfuck
What the fuck is wrong with you dickhead?
Numb-nuts
Just because you made a song or two
What's the balance due on your royalties?
Record companies spoil me
As the wiz hot oil me
Fuck that savage back up
Wu-Tang step inside the club
Niggas might act up
One potato
Smack you like the crossfader
Rap data, go back to pissy elevators
Escape the projects, livin' inside the skyscraper
Fuck that I'm takin' back the forty acres
With the cream of nature
(Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby)