Top ten Reasons why Israel is Doomed

Continued from previous thread.

Attached: Isreal time running out.jpg (540x960, 33.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2001/sep/10/20010910-025319-6906r/
israeltoday.co.il/read/why-in-the-world-are-idf-soldiers-not-raping-anyone/
timesofisrael.com/forces-raze-pair-of-illegal-settler-homes-in-flashpoint-outpost-in-area-b/
timesofisrael.com/border-cops-descend-on-illegal-northern-west-bank-outpost-to-raze-three-homes/
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/14/israeli-forces-illegal-west-bank-settlement-destroy-houses
youtube.com/watch?v=nrP4WponOx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#7. Jesus says so!

The Parable of the Tenants
12 Jesus then began to speak to them in parables: “A man planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a pit for the winepress and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. 2 At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants to collect from them some of the fruit of the vineyard. 3 But they seized him, beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 4 Then he sent another servant to them; they struck this man on the head and treated him shamefully. 5 He sent still another, and that one they killed. He sent many others; some of them they beat, others they killed.

6 “He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved. He sent him last of all, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’

7 “But the tenants said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ 8 So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

9 “What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.

Attached: jesus.jpg (969x727, 56.48K)

i hope israel is doomed so i can go to germany without getting vaccinated

Link previous thread OP.
You have to

On September 10th, 2001, The US military released a study exercise of a planned peacekeeping mission in Israel with 3 Brigades.

>68-page paper by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS)
>The SAMS project said it was done for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

US Peacekeeping mission of Israel
> a possible three brigades would require about 100 Bradley fighting vehicles, 25 tanks, 12 self-propelled howitzers,
> Apache attack helicopters, Kiowa Warrior reconnaissance helicopters and Predator spy drones.
> The report predicts that nonlethal weapons would be used to quell unrest.
> U.S. European Command, which is headed by NATO’s supreme allied commander, would oversee the peacekeeping operation.
> Commanders would maintain areas of operation, or AOs, around Nablus, Jerusalem, Hebron and the Gaza strip.

The study sets out a list of goals for U.S. troops to accomplish in the first 30 days.
> “create conditions for development of Palestinian State and security of “
> ensure “equal distribution of contract value or equivalent aid”
> “promote U.S. investment in Palestine”;
> “encourage reconciliation between entities based on acceptance of new national identities”;
> “build lasting relationship based on new legal borders and not religious-territorial claims.”

washingtontimes.com/news/2001/sep/10/20010910-025319-6906r/

fuck american palishart lovers

Given how hard the Brits were pushed on after the King David bombing when they were far less organized, I'd have a hard time, seeing Aman / Mossad letting this happen without a fight and false flag insurgencies blamed on Palestinians.

>Mossad
is comped they killed kahane, all israel institutions are american vessels acting against the interest of the jewish people

i hate getting kiked:^[

then just move to america

I could see something like it happening...the biggest private funder of West bank development is Russian, (pic on the right).

Attached: 408484804862.jpg (612x362, 42.55K)

>all israel institutions are american vessels

Is that why GCHQ/ NSA were spying on Israel for 15 years?

>Operation Anarchist

Sorry user. I don't know how, and I have started drinking for the day.

Attached: don't ness with me.jpg (580x362, 25.91K)

based vatnicks
i dont no but its why the israeli military regularly destroys so called ilegal jewish settlements but almost never inforces building laws against arabs

Attached: file.png (960x640, 576.93K)

the land belongs to arabs any jewish settlement is illegal

i hope you get raped and murdered by a pack of feral arabs you gay sodomite gpsy son of a whore

Attached: file.png (705x706, 489.71K)

arabs dont rape only jews rape

mabey your just to ugly to get raped, try disguising your self a camel
israeltoday.co.il/read/why-in-the-world-are-idf-soldiers-not-raping-anyone/

Attached: file.png (640x428, 536.57K)

Lol Iranian scums.

Wow! Taht is one Whooper of a lie. Every goddamn week there is a story about the Zoiniss demolishing Palestinian homes and I never seen a single story about an Israeli settlement being bulldoozed.

Post a link about that happening. If you can that I will stop posting about Israel on Any Forums.

Nice Mel Gibson Call back.

>If you can that I will stop posting about Israel on Any Forums.
a promise is a promise
timesofisrael.com/forces-raze-pair-of-illegal-settler-homes-in-flashpoint-outpost-in-area-b/

Attached: file.png (1024x684, 725.37K)

timesofisrael.com/border-cops-descend-on-illegal-northern-west-bank-outpost-to-raze-three-homes/

Attached: file.png (640x400, 436K)

theguardian.com/world/2014/may/14/israeli-forces-illegal-west-bank-settlement-destroy-houses

Attached: file.png (460x276, 232.56K)

Attached: king_david_1946_kike_terror.jpg (736x464, 82.81K)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=nrP4WponOx4

Attached: 640px-Flickr_-_Government_Press_Office_(GPO)_-_Avraham_Stern_(Yair)-2.jpg (640x913, 123.7K)