Say something nice about the 47th president of the United States of America

Attached: AECA0798-981B-44E8-8C5F-F186FCD47422.jpg (2048x1366, 297.39K)

It's funny how the way right wingers are supposed to look is how the white men on the left actually look, and the "conservatives" are fat boomers

Another white man?

Looks like a supervillain from a movie with that gay haircut.

Even if he was the reincarnation of Jesus, Newsom looks too much like a Bond villain to win the presidency.

Total Chad desU would be better than Biden or Trump. Tired of fat old retards

Not going to happen. Too much baggage.

I'm concerned about what he plans to do with that finger...

This dude is hopped up on pharmaceutical meth nonstop. Watch him any time he speaks.

Maybe the next president should be a non-binary trans woman nigger of color

I like the way his eyes are bloodshot with a glossy pink glaze over them 24/7/365

Bay area faggot here.
Newsom has had his eye on a federal job for so long it is practically a meme here in California. He is not well liked, even in the Bay Area. Even as mayor of SF he was a bit of a loony and he barely survived a recall.
He will win California in a primary but only barely (and we are a split primary not a winner take all) , but he would lose NY, all of the south and Nevada by a wide margin.
I predict he will be a bobby jindal figure, early to announce, and early to drop out of the race

Attached: capybara.jpg (540x572, 39.35K)

We need a trans nigger like Shaun King

Just in case there is anyone that dosent already know this, he is Nancy Pelosi’s nephew. This entire fucking country is run by a mafia.

i actually don't think he'd win, he's not even popular amongst liberal morons i know
t. lafag

Too bad his vice president would be a Magic Woman BIBOC

>He is not well liked, even in the Bay Area
Are you retarded? I live in the Bay Area. He is very well liked. People think of him like a god

Maybe it is just where you are, but around the bay I see signs for "recall newsom"
Even my boomer democrat parents aren't huge fans

Brought to you by Getty Images.

I don't think Michelle Obama is going to run m8

Newsom looks like Antichrist, no kidding.

like michelle obama?

bay area user is right

He's in a Russian prison now...oh wait, Brittany is too young

The same people that think this fag could win are the same that think AOC has a shot

Id vote for him over destanijew. He had run California with a budget SURPLUS for the entire time he was gov…. Even with the terrible trump COVID restrictions.

Um actually, it's HER turn.

I want my dog back, Gavin! FUCK YOU.

Fucking this

Why has nobody noticed it's always the same families calling the shots in this country. Bushes, Clintons and now Pelosi and her crime family will be the next in charge for the next 10 to 20 years. It's why January 6th scared the shit out of the Government because it was the first time since the civil war they felt their power slipping through their fingers and knew people weren't going to put up with their shit any longer

Attached: 1657669522121.jpg (577x433, 49.95K)

She will be old enough when she gets out of Russian prison