IF SLAVERY

WAS STILL LEGAL
Would you own today? Would it make life more convenient?

Attached: 778EA214-C6AE-4257-A703-CFA7410E7695.jpg (1242x1838, 1.38M)

Slavery was the worst thing that America ever did. Except for very different reasons than nigs, jews, and retarded liberals think.

Jew here, I'd love to be able to legally ship over a gorillion niggers; In the name of based slavery of course :^)

Attached: 2 weeks.jpg (250x194, 6.35K)

No point in owning slaves if you don't own land to farm and whip.

What do you want?

A nigger cleaning your house??

I'd sell, but only negroes from White countries to buyers in non-White countries.

A sex slave

I might have bought one with a big ass to marry, but on the whole owning a slave is a huge pain in the ass. It's a whole person you have to support, even menially. And if you do they'll resent you and run away/kill you at their first chance.
Unless you have a major operation that produces more than your slaves consume it's just a stupid way to get labor.

It would be the only way to stay competitive. You cant compete with slavelabor

Slavery is still legal. You are a slave to the jews.

okay but can I get a legally indentured white person instead?

very important nigger infos

Attached: 1644679451649.jpg (506x700, 77.61K)

I would buy them just to shoot and use as landfill.

True

Attached: C32F564B-B249-4507-BB6A-C2ABDB8CA37D.jpg (1003x878, 117.3K)

fpbp

>Would you own slaves
Probably not.
I hate managing people. They're too fucking stupid.

Attached: 1654612443669.gif (600x338, 1019.08K)

Would I own a harem of big booty negresses for bed wenches if I was Thomas Jefferson and it was 1776? Yes.

Attached: niggerbooty.webm (480x600, 1.12M)

>providing food, clothing, shelter, medical care and security son bunch of niggers can rip you off pretending to work

There's a reason all they ever managed to do was pick cotton and they weren't even good at that and the north was blowing the fuck out of the souths economy.

Slavery is not a very productive economic system

If I was rich enough to own some kinda business that required slaves id make sure to not purchase any blacks. I don't want them in my house why would I trust them to clean my sheets and toilets? A nigger touches my toilet it's dirtier than it was before. I'd own Asians or whites as slaves. No slavs or Irish they're just white niggers.

>Beastiality fetish
You go in the mass graves with pedos, footfags, furries and shit eaters.

It is and always was a form of generational mentorship. Chinese peasant farmers learning to dutifully click clack in a factory for 18 hours a day end up raising children that can click clack in a classroom, etc.

Fuck no. The thought alone disgusts me. As poor as I am, I'm too good for slaves.

I would buy as many as I could, work them until I regained my investment, and ship them back with what I assume would be rock bottom shipping prices for empty slave boats returning to Africa. I want them to go back to where they came from, but I'm not a charity.