I'm looking moving to America in the soon future, what's the best state without crime and black people?

I'm looking moving to America in the soon future, what's the best state without crime and black people?

Attached: Map_of_USA_with_state_and_territory_names_2.png (2000x1236, 397.97K)

Maine

Loaded with Somalis. Try again.

sure you guys are

Attached: 02545D86-5B06-4870-9535-6CFE31780E80.jpg (828x627, 260.27K)

Hawaii
Now, where are you from, moshe?

Georgia

Israel

I recommend the American South, specifically Alabama or Mississippi. They're the most based and republican states in the country and the niggers aren't even that bad.

>looking to move to America
Don't. It's trash here.

He said without black people and crime

For you it's NY NJ or Florida

Detroid

Ohio

>he doesn’t know
enjoy your trip to le based New England

Seeing this amount of cope makes you realize there are niggers and crime everywhere and you cannot generalize by state.

When you’re white and from The South anything north or the Mason Dixon line is breathtakingly more white. Maine would baffle the average southerner as to how white it is.

Look up demographics, that’s the easiest way to avoid/minimize minorities

If you are thinking of New England:

New Hampshire is for Giga Chads
Massachusetts is for Giga Cucks
Connecticut is for normies
Rhode Island is for meth heads
Maine is empty, only go if you want to work
Vermont is for Hippies

Attached: Long island.jpg (757x398, 60.9K)

Any state in the midwest will work but you need to be at least 50 miles away from any city. Not just big cities either. 50 miles from every city. Stay away from Appalachia, unless you know how to live off your land and buy a house in the wilderness. The northern plains and parts of the northwest are good too, but again 50 miles.

Show flag

Some of those midwest states. I'm talking about right in the middle of the country like North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Kansas, Oklahoma are pretty fucking white and crime free

I have to vot for a black sheriff because the other two candidates are A. Gay democrat B. An ex-F.B.I so most likely criminal or a plant.
Nuke me Russia

Detroit or Atlanta.

any midwest state. Iowa, Kansas, Missouri (avoid KC), Wisconsin

You’re about 60 years too late.